HAYABUSA-2 Robot Rovers to EXPLORE Ryugu in September & October

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #3685 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: HAYABUSA-2 Robot Rovers to EXPLORE Ryugu in September & October
I have still not seen any other photo's of RYUGU apart from that 1st posting showing it as it got closer (which I find a little unusual)

But I am EXCITED as upon that only photo there are numerous STRANGE things upon this place which I am hoping we shall find out about?

I just hope the JAPANESE are more open to revealing the TRUTH?

Hey these structures? objects? may be nothing? this first & only shot (that I know of so far) is taken from a distance & isn't anywhere near as close as that one of PLUTO that I LOVE so much (100% certain of that one! there ARE artificial structures on PLUTO & I would argue my case with Stephen Hawking if I had too & think I would WIN that debate...I know you think I am deluded or confused? I am not, I am logical & would not suggest such a thing if I was not SURE)

As for RYUGU I cannot be anywhere near 100% certain but I do find a good many of these things on this rock to be STRANGE...

The main one being one that looks (I kid you not) like a DOCTOR WHO Tardis...I would & wish I could show you folks here but VERY SADLY Lunar Mission One and / or the people that did the redesign here DO NOT ALLOW IT (Uploads have been CENSORED I think?)
It's a striking object looking like an OBLONG BOX sitting upright off RYUGU's surface, it appears to have a panel of some kind on the side facing us & a square top with something on top (a light maybe? :) perhaps It really is the doctor's tardis? ;) )

But there are others...

There is a very strange object that appears to be similar to one seen on PLUTO in that it appears to be triangular (3 sided?) of course you can get three sided rocks but it's giving off a curious set of shadows onto the surface including one at the back of it which appears to be coming from something DEAD CENTRE of this shaped object which appears to be an antenna? fin? tail? tube? pipe? that kind of long thin looking object which looks to be located strangely at the centre of this object.

At the top of RYUGU is a strange large cluster but just to the left of this (in the photo I have seen) is what appears to be a DOMED like object (could well be a very large rock? but it's one i'm looking forward to seeing by way of these robot rovers)

ALL 3 of these gave me the impression of something that perhaps should not (NATURALLY) be there? but we shall see, I hope? if rocks they're rocks but if they are something else & they don't want us to know about them EXPECT the usual COVER UP PROTOCOLS.

I trust this JAPANESE MISSION is far more open than NASA's or even the ESA's (after they discovered a large SPACECRAFT close to COMET 67P during the ROSETTA MISSION but never reported it to us folks...CHEERS for that!)

September ain't that far away now, so ROVER 1 will be then & then followed in October by ROVER 2 exploring a different area (and don't forget this place is not that big so they should be able to cover most of it especially with the spacecraft in close orbit around it that should give us better shots?)

Can't wait to see the HD Photo's...it could be INCREDIBLE News! GET READY for some hopefully WORLD changing news ;) yeah right.

Then again I shall also be looking at if there are simply any changes to these images ;) beyond what is feasible?
These objects SHOULD look basically the same as seen in that first photograph on approach but be far clearer to identify if they are natural or artificial.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.