CASTLE RYUGU or should that be DRAGON PALACE RYUGU ;)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3688 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: CASTLE RYUGU or should that be DRAGON PALACE RYUGU ;)
Upon reading that news that HAYABUSA-2 would start landing the ROBOT ROVERS down on 'RYUGU' and begin EXPLORING IT in September I thought it was time I took another very close look at that only photo we have of this place.

I guess my new DISCOVERY can be considered a THANK-YOU to STREETCAP1 (the Scottish guy who like me tried to use LOGIC in looking for things in photo's from such missions (although his favourite seemed to be the MOON...he was on the right course) sadly this jolly good fellow died recently, it's a shame I cannot upload this evidence here for you folks to take a look at but seriously there must be a reason behind LM1 not allowing it here anymore, so you'll just have to go & search this out yourself.

The good thing is they have 2 Robot Rovers & at only 0.6 miles in diameter this place should be easily explored by just 1 rover (but I LOVE that they took a 2nd too...just in case, although it's said this 2nd one will explore a different part of Ryugu)

So, besides the TRIANGULAR looking object on here (yes we can get such shaped rocks I am quiet aware of this ;) but this one seems to be situated on the outer edge of that big crater & is casting a curiously shaped shadow onto the surface, including one which appears to be show some long object coming from this rock? craft? who knows but a rock shouldn't really have such a thing coming from it also casting a shadow at the back of it...SO THIS ONE GOES ON THE LIST to be INVESTIGATED & if it isn't i'd be surprised!!!

The FUN & most obvious OBJECT to check out is that one I have explained as looking like DOCTOR WHO's TARDIS (laugh if you like because it IS rather funny, has what looks like a door, it looks like an oblong box set upon some kind of small base type, the top is square shaped with ithink something atop of it? it just looks like a box with angles that cannot, surely? be natural?
To say I am CURIOUS about this one is an understatement...I CANNOT wait for one of these rovers to show up at this thing to show us WHAT IT IS? perhaps it actually is an emergency Phone Box? for E.T. to call home? :lol: OH COME ON that's COMEDY GOLD.
Funny those this sounds...I AM DEADLY SERIOUS about it!

There are a number of other objects on the surface here that will be explored I am sure but I shall attempt to DESCRIBE my new find, you may have even seen it without realising and from now on I shall be calling RYUGU...

CASTLE RYUGU...well what's really funny & I have mentioned this before too is the names that are given to both the MISSIONS & sometimes the DESTINATIONS, I have already posted (I believe?) the meaning for HAYABUSA but I forgot to look up the name 'RYUGU' silly me & just WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS WORD MEANS :whistle: ;) well it's up there in the SUBJECT line...

RYUGU means "DRAGON PALACE"

Is there any hidden meaning in this name? YES I think so, there is what looks to be such a structure that looks something like well I would go with castle but I can go with PALACE too :)

I know you think I am deluded...that's a shame! I don't do this to be pitied or laughed at I do this to try & INFORM you FOLKS of what's REALLY out there that these folks don't normally own up too...still hoping the JAPANESE will be more forthcoming (but we shall see)

This place is at the top or bottom (as the case may be) & does indeed look like complex which has STRUCTURE, not unlike CASTLE or a PALACE (having found out this meaning really does bring a smile to one's face)

I do wish I could show you this (as used to be able too but I think either LM1 got fed up of me doing so (perhaps not believing any of it? or they do know? which is the more interesting & would explain why I can no longer post these images here)

So how to explain it? it is difficult, pictures I would like to think might convince a good few of you but perhaps we'll get lucky & the JAPANESE will get there & show this to the World?

Hey i'm not quiet as confident of this one as I am good ol' PLUTO but I am strongly advising you folks to KEEP AN EYE on this MISSION as we might be about to get some results (finally) from OUT THERE that shows there are strange things within our very own SOLAR SYSTEM & you can't get any stranger than a castle / palace on a small near Earth orbit rock right?

Well actually YES you can & it's why I think this could well be such a structure...because we have one on our OWN MOON that no one talks about, The Lunar Recon Sat captured a small crater close to APOLLO 17 landing site ;) and across it was a square enclosed area & leading from it & over to the other side of this crater was a wall (very much like many of you & I have walked along at the top of a CASTLE) beneath it are what appear to be ARCHWAYS & paths leading through to them...YES it is STRANGE! but then again so was the small ringed binder one of these Astronauts of APOLLO 17 had attached & opened on his wrist SHOWING all kinds of WONDERFULLY STRANGE THINGS.
With that final (well supposedly) APOLLO MISSION (17) they went ALL OUT in the COVERT STAKES...it was a hell of a mission that I hope one day NASA owns up too?

So you see this structure actually EXISTS on our MOON so why not go the whole hog & have a larger? structure on a near earth orbiting rock.

I have no idea who put this here on RYUGU (assuming it is the case?) or that thing on our MOON but someone or something has I think.

This place on RYUGU how did I find it?

I CROP, ZOOM & LIGHTEN the pictures which I retake by displaying it on a Large Screen TV & then blowing them up again, this does result in the pictures turning somewhat blue but the quality is surprisingly GOOD & better than what THEY release (at least so far)

What got me interested first was a strange WALL close to this CASTLE / PALACE it's there & it looks like a WALL but it has something sticking out from it around mid-way along it & that was casting a SHADOW down onto RYUGU's surface just in front of this COMPLEX (the Castle/Palace)

This Structure (which I am just going to call it a castle) has strange dark sections looking like the window types you see in castles (sorry forget the name of this part of a castle...damn memory) there are turrets here (well it looks like 'em to me) & out front is a very strange SLOPING (I think) WALKWAY leading to a large TOWER like structure...this sloping walkway gives up that it's such a thing because it's shadow casts onto a side wall of this overall castle like structure..

There are a number of other structures that look strange around & close to this one but I won't comment on those but I will be curious to see what these Rover's reveal?

There is however one thing here which is just as strange as this large castle like structure & that wall close to it & this is something that appears to be hovering above this place in Space (very close to it) perhaps it's actually attached to this castle like structure somehow but can't see it but for all the world it looks like a CLOUD (I know it isn't :) it just looks this way)

I have NO REASON to lie about this, I am not deluded, this is something strange & I think STREETCAP1 would have approved.

Let's see huh?

Let's HOPE that the JAPANESE are more HONEST & OPEN than the Americans & Europeans but i am not holding my breath.

Like i said, so long as all goes well with at least 1 of these rovers we should get PROOF of just how STRANGE our own SOLAR SYSTEM is.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3689 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: CASTLE RYUGU or should that be DRAGON PALACE RYUGU ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/162173_Ryugu
Look down there to the right & under the NAMED AFTER it shows RYUGU as meaning "DRAGON PALACE" i find that rather amusing!

I also find this amusing too...
Down below the HISTORY you will come to the name section & the little JAPANESE FOLKTALE of the fisherman travelling on the back of a turtle to the palace returning with a MYSTERIOUS BOX! WHAT!!!

Seriously you couldn't write this!

We all know that HAYABUSA-2 has gone to RYUGU to hopefully collect soil samples (which is interesting in it's own right) by scooping it up & then returning it to EARTH...so perhaps that's why they called it such a name RYUGU.

But to possibly find that there might actually be such a PALACE (structure) here & even more curiously there is a very MYSTERIOUS BOX here too (that DOCTOR WHO's TARDIS one then you can see why it is i perhaps read more into the names given by many of these missions!

No LIE, ask yourself WHY would i post such a thing?

I guess once you find, one, then two then multiple things & start begin actually happening to you it spurs you on to get to the TRUTH.

Some out there won't like that & yet for me (because no one else is seemingly interested in such things) a simple YES from THEM, these things do exist & here's the proof (photo's video of aliens, structures etc...would especially like to see those on PLUTO) & they then asked me to keep quiet after doing so then i would (unless i discovered we were all in danger? but i think as you can see from those VOL 1 & 2 video's of ALIEN RACES i think many of them are OUT THERE LOOKING AFTER US HOPEFULLY? & hopefully we can RETURN the favour to them sometime in the FUTURE perhaps?)

I really wish i could show you the photo's but have yourself a bit of FUN & go do it yourself...EXPLORE these photographs...you may just be SURPRISED what you find on them despite NASA's rebukes...TRUST YOURSELF....it's as Mr Neil Armstrong said in that brilliantly clever cryptic speech THERE REALLY ARE THINGS OUT THERE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE & i think this is one of them & it may prove to be very important?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #3690 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: CASTLE RYUGU or should that be DRAGON PALACE RYUGU ;)
New (to me) closer photo brings about disappointment concerning one of my curious objects!
In other words...It looks like I was WRONG about it!
That 1st photo taken by HAYABUSA-2 was an OK one but wasn't great with regards to clarity but I hoped a clearer shot as it approached RYUGU would bring about something surprising but when your WRONG you ARE wrong, I did admit there was a chance (many of you folks, no doubt would have said YEAH, a good chance! :) fair do's)

But I defy you not to take a look at this 1st image over here on the left (they then released the other side of Ryugu on the right here & the top of this thing is ripe for exploration! LOOK at that AREA) after ZOOMING in on that larger crater seen here on the left hand side image & at around the 3 o'clock mark well that looks like a very curious object? looked shaped like a spacecraft or something other than a rock especially when that pole? antenna? or pipe like structure appeared to be coming from the centre of it...leaving a shadow of it behind it...well WHAT Rock has such a thing? now that would have been STRANGE...

astrobob.areavoices.com/files/2018/07/Ryugu-panel-20km_S.jpg

SADLY, a new closer up shot has FINALLY shown up & I have no reason to believe it is not correct? but what It clearly shows this time is that it is indeed a ROCK.

There is something sticking out from it at the back & this leaves a shadow back there but it does not head to the centre of this rock that probably looked like such a thing due to the pointed raised part...TRICK of the EYE I am afraid.

This ROCK section (looked more triangular previously) we can now say LOOKS NOTHING like a ship & is just a BIG Rock!
How disappointing.
Had this 1st photo been anything like this latest shot here then I wouldn't have even mentioned it!!! perhaps I should have waited but I do get a little excitable these days after other previous finds (especially on PLUTO, seriously if I am wrong about that one (as it's a very good, clean & focused shot of that small rocky outcrop there...rocky outcrop in all but name ONLY...there is MAGIC to be found on that place i'll bet ya) but as with regards to this first object I spotted here it's a NO.

astrobob.areavoices.com/files/2018/07/Ry...than-6km-JAXA-V2.jpg

The Landing Site for ROVER 1 has been announced & it's...well where exactly?
I've tried to find it judging from both images (front & back) of Ryugu & I can't see it, so thinking it might be close to one of the edges here!
NOT where I would have sat this down but I don't suppose it will matter as it can get around to these other places...

Of course I will now doubt such things as the...

BOX, TARDIS looking object now...What is that? well new photographic images from HAYABUSA-2 should tell us soon?

And as for the PALACE / CASTLE ? well as it stands, it still looks curious to me but it's a given that this was taken using that first photo, so every chance it's something other than this :) but I've still got my fingers crossed as I LOVED that STORY & figured they might have connected the name of this mission / place with that story.

Could you image if it was a STRUCTURE & these Rovers could go & EXPLORE IT...would have you on the edge of your seat!

Here is this landing site but for some reason i'm missing where exactly this is?
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3691 by Paul Conway
www.space.com/41602-hayabusa2-asteroid-r...selected-photos.html

Just click on this landing site image to get a bigger one.

Are there other things & areas of interest here? you bet, that top section for starters.

Here's one more thing...a really COOL 3d rotation of Ryugu (time to get your old cardboard 3D glasses) I wonder if you can spot the TARDIS? ;)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3692 by Paul Conway
www.planetary.org/blogs/jason-davis/new-...iews-ryugu-20km.html

Unusual sort of ROCK in SPACE ain't it?

I figured if? various alien species have been visiting EARTH all this time then why wouldn't they have such a base close by to us?