How PATHETIC are LABOUR nowadays?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3693 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: How PATHETIC are LABOUR nowadays?
Time for some more POLITICS I think...

During my lifetime I have voted for LABOUR more than the TORIES or LIBERALS but I do not consider myself a LABOUR PARTY fan or a fan of any other party...I am a free thinker & try to vote for the best group of people available to us at the time (which more often than not are POOR CHOICES all round)

I mean WHEN was the LAST TIME you were if not PROUD of our GOVERNMENT then at least APPROVING of them?
I LONG TIME I bet, same here, WHERE are the REAL INTELLIGENT & FAIR politicians?

LABOUR (for the most part) tend to have a group of people in charge that can get the job done & on the whole try to HELP the majority of us & they have always made the NHS a priority which is always a GOOD THING to most Brits but when they screw up! they REALLY screw up!

The CONSERVATIVES are probably better at BUSINESS & can look to the FUTURE more than LABOUR but you always get the feeling they are working harder for their own sort of people (as most of them were well educated or RICH & then get those jobs which PAY BIG for little EFFORT) is the NHS safe in TORY hands? it is debatable, normally you would say NO, the NHS is EXPENSIVE but you get the feeling they could head us down the USA route...a recipe for DISASTER...that having been said I am glad I voted for them last time & happen to think PRIME MINISTER MAY has done the BEST she CAN & does not I think have this view with regards to the NHS which is a good thing.

I LOVE Politics, it's serious stuff (you only have to look at the farcical 'BREXIT' to see that) it can be annoying, frustrating & even funny (at times) I mean BORIS is a character ain't he? I like him to a degree but I wouldn't want him as Prime Minister of this GREAT COUNTRY, like I said PM May is doing the BEST she can in a difficult situation.

BREXIT should never have happened...THE EU should have listened (but THERE is your problem right there!!! they rarely did) I like the idea of everyone in EUROPE having an equal level but when you consider who the EU were thinking of allowing into it you had to wonder HOW WILL THAT WORK OUT? it makes no sense, they're having trouble with countries already in it.
Now the EU are trying to make us pay dearly (to stop others trying to leave & it's probably working?) the people that run this thing are not I feel nice people & have their own interests at stake...WHAT A SHAME.

If the EU push her too far? Prime Minister MAY could well push back...and simply say forget it, we tried, you still wouldn't move on anything, let's make this a clean break...if they then PUNISH US, we must do so to them, ain't that a SAD STATE of affairs.

BREXIT :angry:

And back to my Subject Topic of HOW PATHETIC are the LABOUR PARTY now?

Well pretty pathetic I would say, glad I made the choice of voting TORY at the last election & would do so again tomorrow, in fact I would be very surprised if CORBYN & his cronies got anywhere near as close the next time! WHY?

Well he is NO LEADER & deep down he knows it & I think more people now know this (after having voted for him)

Labour have only now adopted the fill international definition of ANTI-SEMITISM, they adopted part of it but some were left out & it's clear the LABOUR PARTY have been having problems with this matter.
PATHETIC, this should have been SORTED OUT ages ago!

They have now agreed to sign up to this definition...let's applaud them shall we :whistle:

But wait the LABOUR PARTY will also publish a STATEMENT aimed at PROTECTING FREE SPEECH!!!!
Blimey, what has the LABOUR PARTY & those running it come to?
I'd say this was a GIVEN...FREE SPEECH in our country is STILL the CASE you don't need to add such a STATEMENT!!!

If only this was the only reason for LABOUR's PATHETIC state of affairs.

Shadow Leader CORBYN goes missing for MONTHS on end, this is the first time I can remember when such a shadow leader goes missing without addressing certain issues of the week.

Maybe he & his 'B' line-up SHADOW CABINET could just about run a FISH & CHIP Shop? but I bet you there would be PROBLEMS of their own making along the way...Do you really want THESE people to have the POWER to GOVERN this COUNTRY?

I want the likes of CORBYN, Diane Abbott & that LOUD MOUTH Peter Willsman as FAR AWAY from this as possible.

THEY are NOT a group of people even WORTHY of being a Shadow Government.

CORBYN should have sorted this action out (above) far earlier, what in the world is he doing?

The state of the current LABOUR PARTY was spelt out to me way before the last election when a good MAJORITY of his SHADOW cabinet walked out or resigned from it, WHY would so many do this? it's clear he was taking this party which whilst not perfect by any means had the ability to reason & work things out & more important GOVERN for a majority of the people of BRITAIN.

But hey what doI know?

I thought it was a huge JOKE that someone who had previously failed as a BUSINESSMAN (and only became a success due to the banks having too much to lose & so allowed him to continue, eventually getting lucky when buying up areas of NY city) and who seems to be an angry, bullying sort who went on to present a tv series (which strangely probably worked in his favour) became President of the United States.
Since amazingly winning that position (it also helped that his opponent wasn't that much better really) we find he treats women with distain (shock, horror, who knew?) and may have had help getting this post from some other bullying country.

I think I fell into an alternative wormhole & ended up here with these types in charge (well so called charge) of our WORLD & others like CORBYN with a chance too?

I hope many of the youngsters that voted for LABOUR might now have seen the error of their ways? but I don't think so!

We need a REAL REVOULTION not one from this guy & his cronies.

And just WHY these people now in the background (ex Labour Leaders & shadow cabinet ministers) are NOT doing anything about him, this 'B' Team of a shadow cabinet & the UNIONS again grabbing more power for themselves & those that they put forward as candidates IS BEYOND ME!!!

Get together BREAK AWAY from this currently (and sadly) PATHETIC Party & let's have a NEW PARTY (perhaps one which has discussions about merging with the LDP?) and get some fair minded intelligent people in the shadow cabinet & a LEADER worthy of the NAME.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3694 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: How PATHETIC are LABOUR nowadays?
SAILSBURY...Russians confirmed as GUILTY...no doubt Mr Corbyn will find a way of praising them somehow?

It now makes that NEWSNIGHT Special with the Russian Envoy in London even more LAUGHABLE than at the time (when he appeared to be giving a nod & a wink, giving the impression THEY DID IT, they know they did it & asking US to PROVE THEY DID...well, we just did)

I have no idea what RUSSIA is up to? just when you thought they were about to join the rest of the world in trying to create HARMONY along comes PUTIN & as with TRUMP in one appointment...THE WORLD just became a far more DANGEROUS place!

It's a CRAZY WORLD run by CRAZY People & I almost now willing to APPEAL to those up there to come down & HELP US sort it out!
SOMETHING as extreme as that scenario is now probably NEEDED...as we are just not working things out!
We are STILL raging war & sabre rattling, HOW do these people get into power?