BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3712 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it
Sorry for the slight errors again in my writing above again & forgetting to post the video of the recently captured UFO fleet? close to the sun.
Here it is...

I don't know if those are alien ships or not.

It's said she used a filter so perhaps she did? or perhaps somehow this created them? but it's an interesting shot.

I think a clearer shot of such a fleet of UFO's can be found in that video i previously linked to (APOLLO 16)

Again, i tried very hard to reason & work out if those things were stones (well they are not dust!!!) being thrown up by the MOON ROVER's wheels but i think i gave a GOOD EXPLANATION as to WHY they are not such a thing.

I mean you don't see such a thing happen before it (they i noticed & anyway they are heading in a different direction to the buggies wheels) and just LOOK how FAR AWAY they are, also, 2 show up at first, then a little later...what was it 12? maybe more?)

COME ON!!! really! and we have previous photographic evidence of such orb / sphere & other shaped objects hovering over the MOON's surface during these APOLLO MISSIONS.

Have to say i still think the APOLLO 17 object they clearly had targeted on with their ROVER's CAMERA is a DOOZY.

looked like a triangular shaped Swiss Cheese object (that judged from photo's before this seemed to have come together in pieces to form this one they captured) BEST part of that photo is the bottom of this thing showing what looks like a PYRAMID like structure & something very curiously looking like that (and don't laugh) SCUPLTURE i found on PLUTO...it's a brilliant photo.

A photo i still can' believe does not get the press & attention it should.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3713 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it
Did you folks check that DATA?
Nah of course you didn't, that's OK & it may be nothing a piece of pre-animate matter ;)
Well I checked...and there are CHUNKS of DATA missing from this SUN Observation...I am a curious soul & then I found this on YOU TUBE...

Is it possible that this is WHY they closed down that OBSERVATORY?
Well this don't look like a ring object, this looks more SAUCER Shaped or PLANET / MOON shaped.

Did someone find PLANET 9? is there a ROGUE MOON ala MOONBASE ALPHA out there, is there a serious chance of a huge Flare Burst from the SUN for some reason? the sealing off the town is a COVER surely?
I think it's the ASTRONOMY part that's concerning them & maybe someone from this OBSERVATORY started shouting his mouth off or posting the info online (DAMN...sounds like someone I know that would do this ;) he or she probably just got WAY TOO EXCITED at the prospect of such a thing! or concerned?)

You should already know by now that we have a HUGE OBJECTS in SPACE...a combo of ours (we don't know about & theirs (species that have visiting our Planet for ages!) and these craft are BIG!!! and could very well at times block out our SUN briefly whilst passing it.

VERY INTERESTING...

But the strangest is that this thing up there is OURS & is like a 2nd SUN (in that it gives us here on EARTH light...WHY? well most of us believe we have BILLIONS of YEARS worth of ENERGY from the SUN yet & that when it finally does go NOVA we (the Human Race will be one way or another & I hope it's in the good way? LONG GONE visiting other parts of our UNIVERSE, by that time we could be like GODS & if we wanted too could SAVE OUR SUN or even CREATE a NEW ONE....not even kidding!!! image how we might be in 4 BILLION years time)

The thing is...HAVE all these ALIEN SPECIES visiting us been DRAINING our SUN & weakened it somehow perhaps?
If so they OWE US Big Time...if we HUMANS ever did such a thing to another world i'd STOP THEM the BEST I could.

WHO really knows what's up with all this...but THE SUN is clearly of more interest of late & don't forget these SECRETS have a funny way of getting out eventually before it's so BLINDINGLY B) obvious.

The BBC? created a mini series about a disaster concerning OUR SUN last year! just saying!

And if any of you folks did watch that APOLLO 16 Rover footage in which numerous UFO's appeared heading over the MOON then this might interest you...
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3714 by Paul Conway

Birds? maybe (not impossible) but those during APOLLO 16 weren't :)
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3715 by Paul Conway
So, the story is finally revealed (kind a) concerning the town of SUNSPOT, I love it's called this & so close to ROSWELL too (who knew?)

Why was this whole place evacuated & the OBSERVATORY CLOSED DOWN...well it sounds like just one man provided a HUGE THREAT to the residents here & this news was kept quiet to smoke him out.

So if the rumours that not just SUNSPOT's Observatory was closed down but that certain others were also at the time then it just don't ring true!

And talk about HEAVY HANDED by the FBI...a whole group of them & helicopters!!!

I'm with those that say (including it seems a law enforcer of some 30 years in the comments pages on SecureTeam10) this just does NOT ring true.

Is such a thing possible? well of course but there are so many things of late that add to this being a poor COVER-STORY, one almost as badly handled as the RUSSIAN Spies from the Salisbury England case being paraded on Russian TV & then delivering their COACHED explanation of the places visited there...such as the famous CLOCK :) LOVED it, so funny!

This is not quiet in that class, it's plausible but as Tyler says in this video it just don't ring true.

Any such guy in the town would surely have been dealt with by the sheriff & police officers in this town & being relatively small you'd think some of them would know if something was SERIOUSLY up? right?
The officer in charge of the town had NO IDEA & others have come out & said this is nonsense.

It could ALL be cleared up by releasing the name or names of those being investigated & by hearing their story...will this name or names be released anytime soon? I am guessing not as it feels like a COVER STORY but who knows?

I did LOVE this STORY though...

Now many will not believe such a thing in the slightest, myself? I think almost ANYTHING is possible.

You saw that footage from August's episode of "The SKY at NIGHT" didn't you?
That WAS an OBJECT of considerable size close to OUR SUN, now it might not be a PORTAL, a SPACE STATION or Huge SPACECRAFT or even a type of DYSON SPHERE (albeit a smaller version for COLLECTING ENERGY from our SUN) but might it just be that these ALIEN SPECIES up there (either together? or one specific species?) have put a DEVICE up there CLOSE to the SUN do what is described in this video & might have SAVED US ALL in some way?

If so? I don't mind saying a serious....

THANK-YOU on behalf of EVERYONE & EVERYTHING on PLANET EARTH.

It's a nice thought I think even if not true?

Now let's see if these troublemakers were captured? & appear in court with their story? OR if they somehow mysteriously escaped? and things just go quiet on this subject of 'SUNSPOT'

I'd have you a bet...

That if you could grab yourself a FAST Spacecraft & headed up above us it wouldn't take long before you DISCOVERED enough STRANGENESS to figure out for yourself that there are things here, there & everywhere to make you believe WE ARE NOT ALONE (funny really as I instinctively knew this as a young kid...well before seeing Spielberg's Close Encounters for the first time at the age of 9)

Get in this Spacecraft (equipped with Space Suits) & go visit? well just get into EARTH ORBIT for starters & stay there for a few days or weeks & I think you might see something, then head to OUR MOON, revisit that APOLLO 17 area showing that THING coloured GOLD? COPPER?, PLUTO (they must know??? I still can't fathom being wrong about ALL those shapes & angles, structures there.
I'll add the usual MARS, CERES, TITAN, COMET 67P & a few of these NEO but why not now include a visit to OUR SUN? well that thing is there (as seen in the SKY at NIGHT right? unless someone wants to TRY and EXPLAIN it away?) and then there are the places we haven't really EXPLORED close up (yet?) EUROPA ENCELLIDAS & ALL the other MOONS.

I do think we are going to be SHOCKED (i'd like to think in a GOOD WAY) by what we will DISCOVER so CLOSE TO US.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.