BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3698 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it
I found this very interesting today.

secureteam10 is a very interesting You Tube channel & for me I think the most interesting posting made there was the one showing that OBJECT in the skies above CORNWALL, captured by different people at different places but was anything of this ever mentioned on the main news channels?
Not a jot, if you want to believe that these were birds be my guest.

This strangely enough from secureteam10 even though it features no UFO's or anything like it is a REPORT from the USA saying that a SOLAR OBSERVATORY has been closed down? by the FBI.

So then I got to thinking (yikes!!! dangerous thing to do for yourselves these days huh?) so we have a Solar Observatory shut down, WHY?
Could it be they found something close to our SUN?

And then you work in the news that NASA only a week or two back finally (after a short delay) launched a new mission to our SUN to get as close to it as anything has ever done before, curious, especially when (sadly now) I am one of those who suspect just about every new space mission might have some COVERT nature about it these days!

And then last month I noticed in the "SKY at NIGHT" (BBC4) programme entitled funnily enough 'DEATH STAR' (where they trying to tell us something? was there a hidden meaning in that title? perhaps not but it's funny all the same because...)

Well because at 14 minutes & 2 seconds into this programme we see the excellent Chris (presenter) asking about the SUN & with the aid of a large Tv screen we see over to this right hand side a RINGED OBJECT.

Now i say OBJECT but i know some of you folks may well come back to me and say it's a phenomenon of the SUN (i know the types of which you may speak, in fact if you search you tube you will find another SKY at NIGHT episode explaining them)

These phenomenon are created by our SUN...swirls of gas & trails...THIS IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE THOSE!

This looks like a very large 'RINGED OBJECT' sitting a little further out from such natural occurring things (mentioned above) & what's more one of these eruptions seems to actually go through this structure!

Ain't that something?

Still not sure? take a CLOSER look at this thing, not only it's donut shaped (ringed) it appears to have nodules at certain places around it.

So WHAT is IT?

Having captured a similar looking ringed structure in SPACE during March of this year (2018) i have wondered is it the same object?
In one of those photographs i took there is even another reddish dot to the side of it.

Can you see where i am going with this?

it may well be a HUGE spacecraft but how about a PORTAL? one that is used for bringing all our local neighbours to this planet.

Obviously such a portal (one would assume) would need a vast amount of ENERGY to open up a Space Highway (WORMHOLE) so might it make sense that close to our SUN (even the size it is) it remains hidden to all those on Earth except those with the means to see it, also it's refuelling & perhaps this is the same object i saw some 6 months or so in our Night Sky?
Only saw it in the sky for around 1 minute before it disappeared, perhaps it did so to open up & allow whoever it was visiting here to do so?

Well when you put all these together is it so outrageous.

I've said it before & i will say it again...

When even intelligent scientists & professors cannot grasp the idea that there is surely intelligent life within our own galaxy & probably very close to us at that (say only 40 light years away) & that if such an ancient civilization is say 5 million, 20 or 65 million years old, about when the Dinosaurs here on Earth died out are you seriously telling me that they have not found a way to get here in double quick time & don't know anything about us :)

We Humans have (so they say) been around for 250,000 years (give or take) NOTHING really in COSMIC terms.

Now let's head over to the TRAPPIST-1 System (that's close to us, around 75 light years away, damn really need to check the exact distance but it's close enough) ok so here we will find 7...that's SEVEN 'Earth' like PLANETS...go with me on this one OK...

So let's just say on one of those planets Intelligent Life surfaced let's say not even as far back as the Dinosaurs, let's say 5 million years ago.
That's 19 times as long as we've been around...even if their development was slower than ours you have to think they have technology which is WAY BEYOND OURS.

So we are only 250,000 years old & already we have found a star with 7 earth like planets around it & it is only a matter of time (if they don't know already) before we figure out if these types of planets have not just life on them but intelligent life upon them.

250,000 year old civilization (OURS) vs one (just one...there are plenty more out there) which is 5 million years old.

And YOU seriously don't think they could get here to EARTH in double quick time? & that they do not know about us?

That's ok if you think this...i am fairly certain you are WRONG, in saying this i know that i am saying that BRIAN COX (Professor Brian Cox) is wrong so your not alone in thinking this!
I just DON'T GET IT, all those stars, all those planets, even if life is kind a rare there must be loads within our own galaxy alone!

I have to say though if this object as seen here in the SKY at NIGHT episode is found to be such a thing then it's off the scale as to WOW!
But i think a good number of us had an idea it would be the case if such an ancient civilization has been visiting us or numerous one's?

This may well be one (a PORTAL) that all these races are allowed to use to get here to observe, well we are one strange & curious species to observe that's for sure, not always in the BEST sense!

But make your own minds up.

14 minutes & 2 seconds in to this SKY at Night episode is where you need to head to see it...

So what did you make of it?

Then we have NASA heading out only a few weeks ago to the SUN (getting closer than ever before) ;)

And now this...The FBI turn up & close up this Solar Observatory.

And although i do not know what it was i captured in MARCH in the clear Night's Sky i think it may all be connected?
I do know that there was a red coloured, ring shaped object in space (very probably close to Earth, although if the same object as seen here in the programme maybe it's at roughly the same distance?) & THAT is STRANGE...then again i have been finding & witnessing a lot of STRANGE recently.

Well i find it CURIOUS & let's be honest i was always going too.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3699 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it
VERY, VERY, VERYYYY INTERESTING....

So I post a LINK to that 'SKY at NIGHT' episode entitled the DEATH STAR in which I noticed something VERY STRANGE on that TV showing the SUN & it's bursts of energy which headed towards a STRANGE, WEIRD & clearly BIG Craft or OBJECT.

Wanted to show it to some of you that MIGHT? be interested, so as to show you I know the difference between natural SUN phenomenon & something which is NOT ;)

This thing was a Ring (or Donut) shaped OBJECT with nodules around it, what are these nodules?

Well, if such a thing as described then might they be?

1) Actual smaller but still MASSIVE craft attached to this (well I always did wonder where all those craft came from that showed up interested in the broken tether during shuttle STS-75 mission)

2) But if not this, then you would think it might be parts of this object that are used to capture & store the ENERGY bursts from our SUN.
And perhaps these spaced out nodules around this object are then USED perhaps? to open up such a thing as a WORMHOLE?

All this makes sense to me...what about you folks?

Well, sadly, if you didn't get a quick look at yesterday YOU WON'T NOW because not even 1 full day after posting this LINK to it, it's gone!!!

CONCLUSION?
Either a very strange coincidence? and that's some coincidence right? OR
Someone reading this here or monitoring it here HAS REPORTED IT & YouTube removed it & TERMINATED the account.

My apologies to the person who's YOUTUBE account was closed down (if it was due to me?)

I find the TIMING most curious!

It was ONLY a Sky at Night programme about the SUN...so why pull it from YouTube only a day after posting this forum subject & a link to it for folks to see it for themselves.

Gezzz, if I suspect someone here reported it because I was right & that thing spotted in this brief section of that episode is UP THERE then what's the BIG DEAL? ok it would be a rather BIG thing if ever confirmed but as I continue to say...

WHAT WILL BE WILL BE....we were born into a far stranger place than many on this PLANET realise, time to wake up & smell the coffee.

If that thing is up there? there's not a lot we can do about it! for it can't surely be of Human Origin?

I find this video being pulled to be very CURIOUS & if for the reason I believe? also very SAD.

We have some persons of importance here (involved in LM1) scientists & professors and if one of you did this? I would simply ask this....

WHY ?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3700 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: BIG OBJECT near OUR SUN? FBI turn up at Solar Observatory, Sky at Night shows it
National Solar Observatory in Sunspot in New Mexico evacuated without reason

It is a strange story isn't it...an OBSERVATORY!!! and a SOLAR one at that!!!!

I think they spotted this thing (seen on the SKY at NIGHT) & might have been about to confirm that this OBJECT was up there (that could be wrong, it could be something entirely different? but I find it interesting that a day later the YouTube video link showing this episode is GONE!)

I wonder if BBCi player still has this episode of THE SKY AT NIGHT from August 2018 entitled 'DEATH STAR' still up for UK viewers to watch?

If so it's most certainly worth hunting down & fast forwarding to that point in which Chris Lincott has a chat with the SUN observer.
THAT was an OBJECT back there & it was a BIG ONE!
Of course the rest of the WORLD will be BLOCKED from seeing this footage but if still available on BBC I player go CHECK IT OUT NOW.
It's both EXCITING & a little SCARY too.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3701 by Paul Conway
Happened to check out YOU TUBE again to see if I could find this episode entitled "DEATH STAR" and amazingly I find one & what's more it's in GLORIOUS HD.

OK, so let's see HOW LONG THIS one stays up on YOU TUBE this time?

If it is also pulled from this YOU TUBE CHANNEL then you KNOW it's the REAL DEAL & that SOMETHING is UP THERE.

So if you don't want to watch the whole of the episode? it's a good one so I would recommend it but knowing that my last link to this programme disappeared within a day of doing so you might be best heading straight to the point in which Chris & this SUN observer discuss it.

It's seen on this screen behind them a few times starting at 14 minutes & 2 seconds.

If somehow, someone else finally wants to show up here & discuss it I shall be more than HAPPY to do so.

To me, that looks ARTIFICAL in nature & you can see it a few times, the last best shot of it ends at around 14m & 19 seconds, although there is then another long shot after this but if you look in the same place it's right there in the same place (14m 22s)

14m 14s in is perhaps my favourite shot of this where these sun ejections seem to be passing through this object.

And with that I shall call it a day!

Now NO ONE EVER posts or replies on this place anymore (NEARLY 7,000 Luminauts & not one has an interest in such matters is CRAZY to me)

Now there may well be a few of you out there that might say...

Well it's just a CAMERA Reflection, ok :) show me the part of such a camera & I might actually believe you, I would say take another CLOSE UP look at this part of the episode again.

It would be curious to know if Chris (the presenter of The Sky at Night seen here) noticed this thing here, because he does not mention it, that may well give some backing to those that belief it is such a thing? a reflection? if so post me a picture or a link to such a thing & I will honestly admit if I am wrong.

I do find CURIOUS however that...

1) NASA have just sent a MISSION to our SUN (which will be the closest ever)
2) A Solar Observatory is closed down recently
3) I notice this thing on the screen which appears to be part of the presentation & not a reflection
4) Having linked to one version of this SKY at Night episode it was removed within 1 day of doing so.

Anyone remember that BBC mini series last year concerning our SUN ;) are some at the BEEB trying to tell us something?

Let's hope this HD version which was ONLY posted about 14 hours ago sticks around...if NOT, something is UP (there)
Enjoy the programme & MARVEL at something that looks like it came right out of a Fantasy film.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3702 by Paul Conway
Oh & ONE More thing...

ANYONE notice the YEAR of this DATA? 2013 ;)

And as I was just saying if you believe this to be a reflection from the camera or other such thing then I would refer you to the section further on in which this object is seen, a little smaller but which can clearly be seen as viewed without any reflections.

THAT is an OBJECT that was or still is? CLOSE to OUR SUN....and I for one find it AMAZING.

I do think our TIME of REVELATION (not in the religious aspect really although SPIRITUALLY it may well help us HUMANS? hope so) is close at hand, a time when finally it shall be let known that there are many, many things up there, out there, on this place on that place (can't wait for that confirmation of PLUTO's Structures should it happen in my lifetime...and as I seem to be the ONLY one STRANGELY that can see them clearly perhaps I shall get a chance to see them for REAL? Hope so)

Reflection? Nah
Spacecraft? not sure, perhaps the nodules on it, seemingly spaced out around & inside it's edge might be.

I'll go out on a limb & say it might be a kind of PORTAL which is POWERING up from OUR SUN...not damaging it, just taking the waste energy it ejects & then perhaps comes a little closer to EARTH & opens the portal to allow all these different species to take a look at us?
Just a thought, based on the fact I captured something similar to this in the NIGHT SKY in March of this year.

I LOVE this kind of STUFF
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3711 by Paul Conway
So, a SKY at NIGHT Special about the SUN was broadcast only last month...fine...nothing wrong that.

But then at around 14 minutes in whilst Chris is talking with this lady THAT THING comes into view (almost hidden & illuminated by these bursts from the SUN) what is this ?

For many here on EARTH still it would folly to say "Well that looks like an artificial OBJECT"

It's circular, appears to have a hole in it, so is saucer or ring shaped & does appear to have raised sections upon it, spaced out around it.

Now I ask you?

HOW can that be natural?

And as I was saying previously if you feel it's a reflection? well even I pondered such a thing, I do TRY to be LOGICAL & rule things in & out.
Even with these two people in front of the screen along with a camera (somewhere there filming them) this shot showing THIS OBJECT seems to be embedded within the image itself that we are being shown here & i am proven correct by the later DATA IMAGE shot itself (where it is still clearly to be seen)

So, no reflection & if (as i have already done) you rule out natural phenomenon then what else could it be?
It's not a Moon or another Planet (damn strange one if it is)

It is clearly MASSIVE, so what else is there?
It surely must be something that has been built? or created? but by whom? & WHY?

I still think the most obvious answer is that it's of ALIEN nature. reasons for this?
Surely we (HUMANS) have nothing that can get this close to THE SUN without being DESTROYED by it (or perhaps it's not as close to it as i realise? in which case could it be HUMAN made? it would be EXTRAORDINARY if so! i would LOVE to think that we have sent this thing close to the SUN & stationed it there to gather it's ENERGY & provide this energy to the WHOLE WORLD for FREE)
Well, whilst i firmly believe we have SECRET SPACECRAFT & WHO KNOWS WHAT i seriously doubt we have got to this point yet?

So ALIEN OBJECT of some kind it is...WHAT KIND?

Does not really look like a ship in the way we would think?

Almost looks like one of those HUGE ringed SPACE STATIONS i ogled when i was a kid in my SCIENCE FICTION WORLDS of THE FUTURE book.

Can you imagine that? an ALIEN World sent out to visit us in a huge ringed SPACE STATION like this & was simply getting energy from it to power it up, of course it could move in space but it's more Space Station looking than Spacecraft (but is probably both)

Another suggestion i think is valid? is a PORTAL? i captured that red one in the Night's Sky only a few month's ago!

It was ring shaped & had curious sections upon it, perhaps this thing is relatively new to our system? and has only just arrived?

And yet did you see footage of this object close to THE SUN at that 14 minute point in that SKY AT NIGHT episode, well if you were looking closely you'll have noted it was from2013 (some 5 years ago) still doesn't mean the image i captured of something looking similar in the Night Sky was not the same, just that it or something like it was also close to the Sun some 5 years ago!

And then i got to thinking...

Hmmm 5 years ago, let's go a searching....

I found something here, LET'S SEE IF ANY OF YOU FOLKS CAN ?

I could be wrong but there's something strange about this DATA...

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/browse/2013/04/28/

Now as much as i marvelled at that thing in the NIGHT SKY close to us (EARTH) & this footage on THE SKY at NIGHT showing SOMETHING?

It may well be that this OBSERVATORY (Solar) in America was closed down because of not one object but many...

Noticed this doing the rounds, i have no idea if the photograph is a genuine shot of what was captured close to the SUN but if it is? and the lady appears to be of good character THEN we have a winner...as this was taken close to this time the observatory was closed down.

Strange really, because only yesterday i posted that video from APOLLO 16 showing what certainly looks like a mass of UFO objects heading from the right hand side & over that ridge...very interesting to see ACTUAL footage showing these things as i had only previously seen & discovered them in NASA's photographic archive.

I would also recommend you take a look at those APOLLO 13 photographs too (if you haven't already)

Maybe, just maybe THE TIME HAS COME, finally!!! to confront the TRUTH.

One i think some have already figured out for themselves & which for others may well be a SHOCK, but really, if you just sit back & think about for just a short while does it really make sense we are the be all & end all in this galaxy?

We are but very small children (babies really) but we have the ability to grow & learn & change our ideas & maybe THAT DAY is CLOSE.

We should be cautious but NOT be AFRAID, WHAT IS...well, IS (NASA, the ESA, The illuminati or whatever they call themselves these days? the secret governments & real powers that be may like to keep these SECRETS but clearly one day such things will be told)

What will be will be...

IF an a HUGE Alien Space Station, ship or Portal is positioned close to our SUN (so long as they are not damaging it & effecting us) then what's the BIG DEAL? ;) ok it's a really BIGGGG Deal but why deny it? humans are very strange!

If we are living on a Disc (Flat worlders :P) or in a DOME then really...so what? don't think so & as you know i am open to almost anything but hey if that's the case why have we never been told?

If our DNA has been altered & we are NOT (a good many others & i believe) PURE HUMAN then really...if it can be shown to be the case?
What's the BIG deal, get on with it, i'd LOVE to meet the species we came from (some have said they are a very special species indeed which is perhaps why so many other species are interested in us?)

If NOTHING is IT THERE...of course this more difficult right now for the powers that be to prove as they simply don't have the tech to say such things, but when already in short time here as HUMANS we can see such things here & there CLOSE to US you have to think there is something in all this...

Surely a LOGICAL assumption wouldn't you say?