APOLLO 13 Photography (you might want to ZOOM in & EXPLORE these)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3703 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 13 Photography (you might want to ZOOM in & EXPLORE these)
I now have no doubts whatsoever that many (if not ALL) of these NASA Apollo Missions were of a somewhat COVERT nature of which APOLLO 17 is to me the MOST interesting.

Of course APOLLO 11 has many myths connected with it...but when one of their own kind at MISSION CONTROL (Maurice Chatalain) who also created much of these communications for this & later missions CONFIRMS that Armstrong & Buzz did make that EMERGENCY Channel call stating what WAS up there then you have to consider THAT Story is CORRECT.

I have posted about APOLLO 17 previously & it's worth checking out...so much STRANGENESS concerning this mission (and that was before I found that footage showing something remarkable in the background from them...which clearly they checked out...NO PHOTO's OR VIDEO Footage of course :) well that would PROVE what it was right? can't have that!)

But one of the MISSIONS that is no so much forgotten...HOW could such a mission be forgotten!!! it turned from what could have been a DISASTER to being a wonderful SUCCESS story is 'APOLLO 13' you know the one which blew an OXYGEN Tank & a brilliant film starring Tom Hanks was made about it.
Much is made of what happened & the miracles worked to get these three fellas back home but what is somewhat forgotten about is that this mission whilst it never made the landing on the moon did get some TRULY SUPERB photographs of the MOON's SURFACE...

And, well, whilst there are what NASA would call Artefacts (photographic errors) in these images & I think there are, in fact there clearly are, no doubt, no disputing this, there are still MANY things in these photographs which (to my eyes) & knowing what I know now & previously from other APOLLO Missions gets me excited.

I'll be posting links to these Excellent APOLLO 13 photographs here...ZOOM IN & EXPLORE, you may be surprised what you FIND.

I think you folks will know the difference between something which is clearly a photographic or film error (artefact) but what hit me is just HOW MANY OF THESE there are in not only each photograph but the amount of photographs.
I lost count to be honest & well if you believe such a number of errors can occur on the same photograph (sometimes there are as many as 5 or 6 maybe more) & then this continues with many other photo's...don't you find this a little CURIOUS.

Should you try this out...it's worth it...then keep your eyes open for SHAPE & DETAIL & of course SHADOWS possibly being CAST by these objects (if they are casting shadows they cannot possibly be an Artefact...I mean how can a camera error cast a shadow!!!! really :whistle: ;) :dry: )

I would point them out to you but I thought there's more FUN in you finding them for yourself.

And with that...here are the links to some truly wonderful REVEALING 'Apollo 13' photographs....

PHOTO 1
And hey it's that BEAUTIFUL Planet we call 'HOME' Earth & already here there's things close to the capsule & our Planet which you have to wonder about...unless you think they are ALL stars or debris from the launch :)

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/59/8492.jpg

PHOTO 2
It's another close to EARTH...I love these shots & even LOVE that there are in Black & White.
Are all these stars, debris & window reflections? really? OK, just asking!

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/59/8493.jpg

PHOTO 3
Not the best of the MOON but we've arrived.
Now can anyone remember that cryptic speech made by the wonderful NEIL ARMSTRONG ?
Well one part of it asked..."IF WE COULD REMOVE TRUTH'S HIDDEN LAYERS" or something close to this which many quiet logically have come to suspect that this was him hoping NASA would lift the lid on the APOLLO photography which many believe were doctored & changed (many such stories exist from different sources that came from within NASA itself that this took place...so don't take my word for it)

It has been said some photographs just basically had a film placed over them...is this the case with these?
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8641.jpg

PHOTO 4
It's the black dots that are of interest here, some larger than others, there is a clear ERROR in this one...a black line which seems totally unconnected (so we'll give NASA that one :) )
Also, we see these blue lights appear in many of these photographs, what are these? they are also show up in the official video's on approach, landing & whilst on the MOON in the rovers.
I am not really sure, some have tried to say they are reflections or light errors but there is ONE photograph I found concerning THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE about to be repaired during a shuttle mission & CLEARLY (without a shadow of a doubt) a large SPACECRAFT which is not the shuttle or connected to hubble passes in front of them & it had cutaway shapes, windows & had this BLUE colour...any connection?
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8644.jpg

PHOTO 5
THIS IS A CORKER (British term for GOODIE!!!)
And I will try to point you in the right direction here...
There are 2 objects here (both found on the rim of craters) one will look familiar to some of you folks? as it looks almost identical to the rover like object I found on CERES, if the same object then it might confirm that MINING is taking place here & there?
The Best of these two crater objects though is heading up towards the top ridge of a larger crater (bottom left hand side) & it looks like it has a REAL curious shape that appears to actually be on the surface of the MOON (it's not just haphazardly placed here!)

But my VERY FAVOURITE OBJECT to be found here (you may disagree? and think it an Artefact? error?) can be found close to this right hand edge of the MOON...if you can SAVE this photograph? and then flip it 180 degrees over & then ZOOM in you will find it looks like a DRILLING RIG!!!

Seriously!

It has ANCHOR points (legs) all around it, a slightly curved side, a tower but there is also 2 lighter oblong sections to be found on this.

And although it's fogged (probably got that hidden layer applied by NASA?) I think you can see enough here to perhaps work out this is not an artefact & does not appear too out of place here (don't forget we did see a clear & large gold/copper coloured object back from that rover in the Apollo 17 footage I linked to, so if that's there & it was! even Mission Control acknowledged it...he shouldn't have though :lol: ) then WHY NOT this!
A number of other smaller curious objects to found here too... www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8656.jpg
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3704 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 13 Photography (you might want to ZOOM in & EXPLORE these)
APOLLO 13

PHOTO 6
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8657.jpg

PHOTO 7
Much talk in some circles about this particular crater which sounds something like a famous composer.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8658.jpg

PHOTO 8
Even without enlarging this photo anymore you can see here in this top left hand corner of the image there is one very curious larger dark object here & at least 3 or 4 curious smaller dots (don't let that put you off...these may be just as important)

The obvious query concerning this larger dark object up here in the top right hand area of this image should be....
HOW COME IT APPEARS SO MUCH MORE CLEARER than the surrounding image (Moon's surface) this would seem to indicate a genuine photographic error perhaps?
But here's the thing...I just don't think this one looks like a nondescript (randomly shaped photographic error) looks something like a SHIP doesn't it? sea faring but clearly it can't be, but if you look closer at this image there is DETAIL to it & that thing that looks like a ship's FUNNEL at the centre of it, well it appears to be something similar to this but it's angled, we can see the top circular part but also the rest of it to this left hand side that gets the mind ticking & then you get your eyes real close in to this & to me it looks like there are other structures all around this PIPE? Exaust point?
I do wonder if NASA might have tried to be too clever with this one? kept the blurring film on the majority of this image & then left this area clear? in the hope of people thinking it to be a photographic fault.

Numerous other things of interest here too but this is clearly the STANDOUT which may well turn out to be an artefact in NASA's sense.

PHOTO 9
A number of smaller black dot objects here which really do remind me of those taken on CERES, what's curious is that NASA will tell you they are artefacts (in the photographic error aspect) but these were taken with real, old fashioned film & having used such a camera for many years & witnessing my father using the same, such an error (artefact) was a RARE occurrence but here they are a plenty.
The so called ROVER? on CERES would have been taken using DIGITAL CAMERA's you'd have thought & yet here we have very similar sized & looking? objects...hey, not saying they're aliens in fact i get the feeling they may well be ours but they're not telling!
If so, how long do they think they can keep such things SECRET...we ain't staying on this Planet for much longer, i would LOVE to be around when an explanation of these things is given in the future!

But the real interesting object again is in this top left hand crater...it looks to be there...in this crater, it has various structure to it & does not look like any random artefact (photographic error) which are mounting up already & all different...very curious.
I'm going to have to crop, zoom & lighten some of these to see if i can make out the detail of these objects a little more.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8665.jpg

PHOTO 10
This is an interesting one i think, head straight down to the very bottom of this image, come in to the right about mid-way & clear as day is a large crater with another smaller crater within it & just to the right of this smaller one is THIS OBJECT.
Now click on the image to ZOOM in on it.
What do we find? well there is NOT much detail on this thing if we are being honest.
If we were to approach this object from the left going into that smaller crater & over the ridge to the right WHAT WOULD WE SEE?
It appears to be L shaped.
It clearly sticks out like a sore thumb but here's the thing...it LOOKS to be casting a SHADOW? check out that right hand side it looks like the shadow is connecting to form one from these 2 sides...SHADOWS cannot be cast by photographic artefacts (errors) think about it!
So this may well be there on the MOON but also...the COLOUR, it's one we've seen before, it's similar coloured to that object seen in the APOLLO 17 Blooper Video (i call it that now because that guy at NASA Mission Control just ended up digging himself a bigger, funny hole) that object was GOLD / COPPER coloured & so it would appear is this?

Don't any of you folks find that the places these possible errors occur? and now the amount of them & how differently coloured & shaped they are? but here? well that looks like a SHADOW to me! also this is clearly rather BIG!!!!
I mean you can see it from way up here whilst still approaching the MOON.

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8667.jpg
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3705 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 13 Photography (you might want to ZOOM in & EXPLORE these)
PHOTO 11

Another object (blurry) down on that crater (bottom edge) over to the right hand ridge...and yup curiously enough looks very similar to the one i found on CERES (strange things these photographic errors! even some 40 or so years apart they look & are sized the same....funny huh? ;) )
Oh & if you look around the rest of this image you'll find others!
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8668.jpg

PHOTO 12
There is one object here which you would say looks more like an ARTEFACT (Error) than not.
But then the shape of this...elongated & curved (of a fashion) along with something on the end of it (facing us) is a little similar to that one seen on that APOLLO 17 footage!
Not sure about this one! but i guess once you've seen something a little like this FOR REAL you do think well is it? or isn't it another one?
I must admit this looks like an error as it seems to have a false look to it.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8670.jpg

PHOTO 13
Numerous, curious objects here, similar to the one i found on CERES, they can't ALL be ERRORS?
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8671.jpg

PHOTO 14
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8673.jpg
Another differently shaped object down here at the bottom of the image!
There's an obvious one here close to the Moon's right hand edge...LOOKS like a blotchy error doesn't it?
Until you look a little closer & find that it appears to be made up of 2 different structures with the one at the back sitting above the lower one & it looks at home here on this image...it's not sitting strangely, randomly placed, the fact the image is blurred might actually go for it as i think there is something in the fact that they BLUR or EDIT out shapes & curiosities...what a shame, would be FUN to see if this is a real STRUCTURE?

PHOTO 15
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8675.jpg
This is another interesting one...
I think this shows one object which has been discussed on various forums, namely the bright white circular area with a large MAST or POLE at the centre of it giving of a tell tale SHADOW...it can be found on this LEFT HAND side edge,
Of course there are more darker small objects (again) but it's this mast? ariel? antenna? object that gets some curious.
If you save the image, crop it, zoom in & darken & make it clearer you might see it more clearly?
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3706 by Paul Conway
PHOTO 16
A nice shot this regardless of objects, lights, craft, artefacts.
You'll note the 2 lights close together in SPACE (Blue in colour)
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8674.jpg

PHOTO 17
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8676.jpg

PHOTO 18
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8677.jpg
You may dismiss ALL of these small objects seen here & think NASA are right? they are all photographic errors but i have to say this is a lot of differently shaped, sized errors.
This is almost a plea for those that know & keep these secrets to let me know...i know some chance right?
But isn't it SAD that such things are now more than likely up there & on other places & PLANET EARTH is not let known of it!

PHOTO 19
It's now widely believed by some (myself too) that there are NOT just one or two species (the most mentioned being the GREYS) that have been visiting us but that many more have or are aware of us.
Could it be that THE MOON is a staging post for all types of these visitors?
Wouldn't that be something? all those ALIEN SPECIES you've heard or read about could be up there & these differently shaped objects could be operated or housing these different species!
And this is on our side of the MOON, many believe there are even bigger structures & set up's on the other side away from us.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8678.jpg

PHOTO 20
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8682.jpg
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3707 by Paul Conway
PHOTO 21

If these are ARTEFACTS there's a lot of them aren't there?

This is one which is a little blurry when you get real close up but i think one of these blurry dark objects is casting a SHADOW.
It may well be a dark rock? but i don't think so.
It can be found by finding those 2 triangular marks on this left hand side edge, find the middle between them & then if you head a little closer up to the top one of these & then head across to the right you'll come to an object which has another smaller object close to it.
This bigger object appears to be giving off a shadow.

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8685.jpg

PHOTO 22
Triangular shaped object on the crater close to the left hand edge of the Moon here.
As much as i would like to think this one is a triangular shaped craft on the MOOn this one just isn't sitting well on it for me, it's on the crater wall, not saying such a thing could not do this but it's an odd position.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8688.jpg

PHOTO 23
This is a beauty, an object which looks to be on the MOON & is hexagonal in shape? or something like it.
It can be found up to the top right of this image...just come down a little from that area & it's big enough to see but you must ZOOM IN to see it more clearly.
Again, it's of a different design, if such an object? then of course these could all be operated (owned) by one specific race (HUMAN, GREY, NORIDIC, AVIAN BLUE) but i do get the sense thesedays that many of these SPECIES know about us & have co-operated with each other to perhaps have a say so in our future, in which case, this is an amazing thing!
OUR MOON with various species up there upon it, curious about us & based up waiting for us to grow up...damn! they'll be waiting awhile yet, sadly! AND I SO WANTED TO MEET YOU FOLKS!
I can be a bit out there it's true, i have all kinds of ideas, but yeah if reasonable, kind, caring species are up there who wouldn't want to meet one & if possible discuss various things with them.
Search out this HEXANGONAL shaped object here...if such a thing then it's most interesting.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/60/8691.jpg

PHOTO 24
Something a bit different here...
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/61/8727.jpg

PHOTO 25
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/61/8804.jpg

PHOTO 26
I like this photograph a lot, again regardless of why I've posted it here, it's a fairly clear one & shows even from this far out these objects I've been trying to describe to you.
First up though...is that a UFO over there in SPACE to the right of the MOON? looks like it?
If you look over here to the right (IN SPACE) you will find a really CURIOUS silhouette showing a piece of this space made up of blue dots with one assumes :) a black background but there is a piece of this area in which we have a strange shape within it...just pointing it out as you might miss it?
I have to say though that this is a lovely shot showing one of the alien species RETURNING to one of these BASES on the MOON.
I think we should offer them a place here on EARTH...oh wait a minute, maybe not, some Brits don't even want immigrants coming into this country CAN YOU IMAGINE if we had true ALIENS coming here!!! yes we are a CRAZY race!

There are a number of objects up there towards the top of the MOON & they actually look like they are there for REAL?
I especially like the bigger long object up there which looks to be casting a SHADOW...always a nice one to find because for me that rules out photographic error (unless someone can point out to me a known photographic error which then proceeds to offer up a shadow from it :) good trick if you can find one)
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/61/8800.jpg
I once captured an OBJECT on the MOON that seemingly was casting a shadow behind it during an ECLIPSE...honest TRUTH, there it was in the image, of course your free to call it an artefact (error) similar to NASA but i will politely say your wrong :) i wonder if it was one of these i captured that night?

PHOTO 27

OK, FINAL Image but if your still with me then i hope you'll be REWARDED & find it to be an exciting one?

I have mentioned that HUBBLE photo here & i have the photographs & i am sure i have previously POSTED THEM here before (so if you want to see them? just go searching within these forums, if you do then you'll find a large SPACECRAFT which is not part of the HUBBLE TELESCOPE or the SHUTTLE & it has these blue lights your about to see here, in fact i think THIS (seen here) may well be that craft seen years later during that shuttle mission)

You really should start your exploration of this photograph starting in SPACE itself...

But head down to this left hand side of the MOON...here you will find what at first sight look like 2 blue dots & a blue line...

It's THIS blue line you need to CHECK OUT & ZOOM in to the BEST you can...when you do so WHAT WILL YOU SEE?

As in one of my favourite films "SOMETHING WONDERFUL"

Just by clicking on the + sign on this image it will blow this photograph up enough to find this blue line & to realise it is nothing of the sort, well it is a line but it is one which forms the side of another spacecraft...DID APOLLO 13's ASTRONAUTS see it? you would have to imagine they did? but of course they cannot report such matters in public once back on EARTH...well we're HUMAN & cannot be OPEN & HONEST with ourselves can we?

OK, so you've clicked on this image and made it bigger...now make it even bigger still by heading up to 'Tools' on your browser & ZOOM in to 300% what do you see? NEED i say ANYMORE?

Well as i am excited about this DISCOVERY i will....this is a sharply pointed craft (seen at the bottom of it with a brighter blue section) that line is the edge of this ship & leads all the way up to a tail section, this part on this left hand side has 2 blue lit up circular areas but if you move over to the left from this tail section you'll find another like it on this left hand side (almost looks like a DOVE TAIL joint) could be a bracket connecting the two? THAT is a SPACECRAFT side on & slightly angled with the front probably pointing downwards as we look at it.

You may also notice another object close to this one too.

But this being the last image i'm linking to here there is more...but you'll spot them by now ON THE MOON!!! :lol:

27 images, could have made it up to 30 or even more & if you think I've been selective? well yes i have a little but honestly you'll find even more so called photographic errors or as NASA likes to call them ARTEFACTS (kind a covers them a little this name) on other images in this archive which you can find here...

If enough of you visit it i'm sure you might DISCOVER things i have not.
I won't say all these objects are such things, some may well be truly be errors but seriously this many???

And like i said previously...if you find that APOLLO 17 video showing something on OUR MOON that looks like a large structure then it's not much of a stretch to realise there are probably others?

THE MOON would fit the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on it...that's HUGE!

And we are not even looking beneath the surface ;) or around the other side.

But hey...let's just keep it between ourselves right & brush it under the carpet.

If we REQUEST the HELP of one of the more BENEVOLENT Species do think they would come to the AID of we normal, caring, curious & GOOD Humans? we can but try...

PLEASE HELP US
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3708 by Paul Conway
SORRY.

Sometimes my head works in different ways...even strange to me...perhaps this is why over the last 4 or 5 years I've discovered so much relating to this subject...YOU KNOW....the ALIENS.

I forget to add this BLUE SHIP photo for whatever reason?

But everything said above applies to it...SAVE the IMAGE, ZOOM in, CROP, lighten or darken as the case my be on your PC & then tell me THAT is not SOMETHING, well, i'll be more specific, it's a SPACECRAFT, if so? MIGHT they have even helped out APOLLO 13?

it would be NICE to think so wouldn't it?

Photo can be found here...

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/print/AS13/61/8729.jpg