APOLLO 16 - A Grouping of UFO's? or rocks from the ROVER?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3709 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 16 - A Grouping of UFO's? or rocks from the ROVER?
Take a look at this footage from the APOLLO 16 Mission & the ROVER'S Traverse to Station 4 on our MOON.

I have footage showing dust thrown up from these Rovers on the Moon close to it but this is VERY DIFFERENT.

There are rocks on the moon's surface at this points of time (of different shapes & sizes) & so there may be many that say YES these are rocks (tiny one's) thrown up by this Rover at these points in time.

I don't think so & I will give you the reasons why.

Well I LOVE all of this FOOTAGE anyway...hey it's HUMAN kind on another place other than EARTH & we are exploring it, so it's ALL GOOD, however, when you spot STRANGENESS surely you have to WONDER ABOUT IT? and Question things?

First time point of interest can be found here at...

26 minutes & 54 seconds into this 31m 08s video.
At this point keep your eyes focused on this right hand side edge of the screen because?
Well because you will see at this point in time (when we have seen none previously here) you will see at first (if you continue to stop, pause & then continue to do so from this point on) 1 single bright white dot of an image right on this right hand side edge of the screen.

STOPPED at this point...if you quickly PLAY & STOP this video you will then see 2 OBJECTS, this first lower one is followed onto the screen by a second higher one (it's almost like they are flying in formation ;) )
RELEASE & PLAY & STOP again & these 2 objects have travelled further & do appear to be dropping down to the MOON'S SURFACE (don't get too excited Rock fans :lol: )
FIRST UP...Just look how far ahead of them these objects are in front of this ROVER! but more importantly?
SECONDLY...LOOK at the ANGLE these objects have come from & are heading & look at the Rovers (they are DIFFERENT)
Still not convinced? you should be but OK, start & stop a 3rd time & at this point you should see that these 2 OBJECTS have not actually dropped to the MOON'S SURFACE like rocks should but they DISAPPEAR beyond the MOON's HORIZON (over that ridge in the distance)

I did honestly consider the possibility that these might have been small moon rocks thrown up from the ROVER but they are NOT.
Every chance the Astronauts did not pick these up & see them as it lasts here less than 1 second.

But there is BETTER to COME...far better...and NOT LONG to WAIT for THEM from this point either...

Just some 18 seconds LATER at...

27 minutes & 12 seconds
Not long after he says "And it's hrrr" you need to start stopping & playing & stopping (quickly) until you get the first glimpse of this FLEET :whistle:

The first object here (looking & acting exactly the same as those seen at 26m & 54s) shows up in this top right hand corner again (about 1 inch from the right hand edge)
The next start & then PAUSE step will REVEAL something AMAZING (I really believe in some of you folks to see sense & logic however difficult it may be for your brain to process due to the place this is taking place on)
So what do we see now?
Well at this point I can count 8 such similar looking objects travelling in the same direction.
They appear to be well away from this rover & reasonably high up off the MOON's SURFACE.
Another Play & Pause frame on & there are now I think 12 I can see (some are faint but the majority are not)
Release again & WHERE DO THEY HEAD? if you say they drop onto the MOON'S SURFACE you get a BUZZER because they fly off behind that ridge!
27m 13s if you stop it here? it even shows this, one of these spherical? objects is now just above this left hand sided raised ridge area & is just about to disappear over it.
These objects are heading in a different direction to the rover...can the wheels turning on the rover send small rocks over that ridge in that direction? your clever folks I am sure you'll work that one out!

Now if you think that's it? well not quiet...release & pause (quickly) again & you will see some stragglers showing up late, but what's even better is at 27m 15s one shows up so quickly & is gone that although you should see it in the picture at this point when you come to pause it this object is GONE...it's the way they work, AMAZING craft!
If the Astronauts were facing in this direction they may well have spotted this grouping of UFO's over the MOON one would have thought.

I have no idea if this AUDIO from one of the ROVER's ASTRONAUTS is related to these objects? or the mission they are on but he does say at
27m & 36s "There's another One, that's BEAUTIFUL, Just Spectacular...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"
Interesting comments...MOON related? or related to what they might have just witnessed on the MOON passing over head?

Now just in case you are still unsure? YOUR NOT ARE YA? really, I know it's difficult for some people to take in...
Here we have a manned mission to the moon & we have what 2 + 12 or more craft passing overhead (and yet I have shown you many photographs previously showing these spherical objects hovering above the moon taking an interest in these manned missions there)

But let's continue for there is a BEAUTIFUL Trajectory one about to show up soon at...

27 minutes & 48 seconds

Best if you pause it just before the 48 seconds...on 47 seconds & just keep stopping & playing the video (quickly) you will see it appear out of nowhere far in the distance right ahead of them BUT it's what HAPPENS NEXT that is a WOW!!! of a moment....
IT SHOOTS SKYWARD at a rapid change of speed...THIS IS SPECTACULAR!!! and I thought seeing a group of them was a thrill (it was)
THIS ONE does not sadly for you ROCK CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ;) return to the Moon's surface...it's off & GONE.

There is one more little appearance by one of these things over to the right hand edge again & it is very brief at 30m & 46s in.

SAY HELLO the TRUTH NASA never let you in too.

THESE are SPACECRAFT flying over the MOON & over this & other APOLLO MISSIONS...and when we head back there we shall see them again ;)

GOOD Huh?

HELLO to our friends up there (probably based on the MOON) be they HUMANS or of ALIEN origin.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago #3710 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 16 - A Grouping of UFO's? or rocks from the ROVER?
SORRY AGAIN.
I get so caught up in this subject & trying to show you folks where to look & what to look for I just get too EXCITED & forgot to post the damn video, SILLY ME.

Now enjoy & if for some strange reason you still can't see it? really? then there are those photographs showing such objects even higher up off the MOON during these APOLLO MISSIONS as well as a brilliant amateur video capturing something like this...

Showing numerous objects close to the MOON passing over it!

I just think there is a very good chance we now have numerous ALIEN SPECIES on OUR MOON based there or are they OURS?