A BIG THANK-YOU to those ALIEN SPECIES up there PROTECTING Planet EARTH

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3716 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: A BIG THANK-YOU to those ALIEN SPECIES up there PROTECTING Planet EARTH
Recently posted that link to the video showing what appears to be an ENERGY surge around our PLANET & something seemingly STOPPING this from our SUN reaching us....can you imagine if this is TRUE?

It would be something so out of the ordinary as to make it INCREDIBLE, I have seen video data representations showing this pressure/energy bow around Planet Earth & this coupled with video timelines showing LARGE DISCS that seemingly were NOT our MOON (even though we have NASA footage showing such a thing previously) but rather something else? another huge OBJECT getting in harms way between us & our SUN.

Well, I don't know about you folks?

But if such an AMAZING thing HAPPENED?

Is this not worth a BIG THANK YOU to those species up there that halted such a disaster? damn right.

THANK-YOU
THANK-YOU
THANK-YOU

I know some of you might be thinking why then do they NOT stop other disasters here on EARTH which are killing people? such as those effecting our weather? (I wonder if this SUN Occurrence has anything to do with these extreme weather situations in the USA? & CHINA?) well I guess this might have been just TOO BIG a disaster in the making NOT to do SOMETHING.

Did they? sounds FANTASTICAL but why not, there does seem to be evidence for such an occurrence from OUR SUN.

I know many of you will not believe such a thing was done (something right out of the Opening TEASER part from STAR TREK "Into Darkness") but there is some interesting DATA I have to say that might back it up?

In which case why don't these ELITE of the WORLD SYSTEM get up off their BLANKING BLANKS and GIVE OPEN CREDIT & THANKS to those up there who may well have just SAVED a good many US.

I may look a fool stating such a thing but I don't mind on the off chance that they did come to our RESCUE on this occasion.

MUCH APPRECIATED & THANKS AGAIN (if you did such a kind & thoughtful thing) let's hope we get to see you in person to THANK-YOU.

And with that wild & surreal posting I think it's nearly time for bed.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.