THE SUN Flare Up, SDO Video & NASA's Explanation of it? WHAT???

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 6 days ago #3717 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: THE SUN Flare Up, SDO Video & NASA's Explanation of it? WHAT???
So we know a LEVEL 2 warning was issued concerning THE SUN by NASA a good few weeks back (and some even thought this might be a Level 1)
There is some DATA Graphics out there that appear to show that this did take place but that WE here on EARTH felt little to NO EFFECT from it...GOOD NEWS but very strange when it shows it was heading straight for us & appeared to be diverted?

Was this FAKE data & graphics?

And why the WARNING & yet we felt no effects (it was expected around the 8th-10th of September 2018, at least that's the date that appears to be doing the rounds)

I still have no idea what was going on over in SUNSPOT? in this small American town with an OBSERVATORY that was closed down.

I have posted the SKY AT NIGHT showing that footage at 14 minutes in showing a LARGE OBJECT close to the SUN some 3 years ago, it was an OBJECT right? I did see what I thought I saw right? or am I going NUTS?

Then we get this lady apparently photographing a number of HUGE OBJECTS close to the SUN recently.

NASA have only just launched a MISSION to the SUN some 3 weeks or so ago, getting closer than any other mission to the SUN.
Just read we BRITS have now competed the build of another SUN Mission & will be sending it up in 2019 (well it's a good job that flare was DEFLECTED huh? otherwise that EXTINCTION LEVEL Event would probably have left no one to launch it!!!)

And then we get the NASA SDO Footage which to me is CURIOUS & STRANGE...

We get a shot of the MOON? passing the SDO & heading over to the right of the screen (this observatory is in a GEOCENTRIC ORBIT with EARTH)
On the data below the video it reads the 9th Sept 2018 20:42:19 that is when this first object shows up, it is gone by 21:27:14, so we see it for about 45 minutes...the SDO remains fixed on the SUN & assuming that was the MOON? it should come around & pass by in the same DIRECTION right? that has to be right, right?
This MOON? should not be seen coming back in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION some 4 hours 30 minutes later right?
2nd Object first shows up on screen with a date & time stamp of 10th Sept 2018, 01:56:54 & disappears over to the left at 02:40 minutes so it is a similar gap to the 1st object seen of 45 minutes.

I tried to do a check to see if any of these things, sats & observatories in space had an orbital time of 4 hrs 30 minutes & couldn't find one!
But the SDO remains locked onto the SUN.
If this is THE MOON will someone explain to me how it has gone around the EARTH in such a short time? & CHANGED DIRECTION?

I'm normally a fairly intelligent fella & I must be missing something here as NASA seem to sticking with the THIS IS THE MOON seen twice within a short space of time in this SDO video.

Every chance one of these was the MOON but BOTH?

The MOON is circling the EARTH right?
It does not come in between the SDO & EARTH right? and we all know how long the MOON takes to ORBIT Planet Earth & in the same direction.

Hey I love Science but I am not too scientifically minded when it's comes to calculations but our MOON must have sped up BIG TIME to even be seen in the video again that quickly...NEVER MIND coming in from the complete opposite way to the 1st object seen.

Whatever direction this SDO is travelling in it couldn't possibly have caught up this 1st OBJECT again if that one was the MOON?

LOOK at this video again...it's in stationary GEOCENTRIC ORIBIT focusing solely on our SUN.

HOW IN THE WORLD does the MOON pass over to the right hand side & then comes back the same way WITHOUT heading around the EARTH ;)

Hey if I am wrong...no worries, I have been wrong before & will be so again but PLEASE someone POST something here or give me a link showing HOW this could have been OUR MOON seen twice In 2 opposite directions in the space of just 4hrs & 30 minutes?

MAKES no SENSE...unless one or both objects seen here are NOT the MOON...anyone concur?

SOMETHING STRANGE does appear to be HAPPENING out there.

And IF??? big if I know??? but hey NASA issued a warning, observatory closed down along with the Town, other online observatories taken off line (so it's said) a lady taking strange pictures of BIG objects close to the SUN around the time this flare was due, graphics showing DATA that this flare was heading directly for us but SOMEHOW did NOT HIT...

This is a STRANGE STORY & then we get this footage of the Solar Dynamics Observatory which I have tried to work out, perhaps I have lost the ability to work out how the MOON can pass by the camera onboard this SDO heading in one direction & then return in the other direction whilst the camera & SDO remains focused on THE SUN.

It just does not compute to me.

Could this story really be a TRULY AMAZING one?

There is no reason why multiple Ancient Civilizations from various other Planets could not have known about us for centuries or even hundreds of thousands of years? & have not visited us & been monitoring us ever since in such HUGE SHIPS (why have we not seen or detected them yet i am not quiet sure, perhaps they are hiding in a place we can't get too or see...another dimension, the Sun itself maybe? or they are simply able to cloak it?)

But if this STORY did occur & they DID SAVE Everyone & Everything on EARTH (including the rich & powerful ELITE, many of which had no doubt had prior warning of such a thing & were already down in their bunkers) then we must THANK them.

And yet sadly, If TRUE I can see these HUMANS in POWER of this PLANET simply brushing this under the carpet as if it had never, ever having happened or being acknowledged...YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IS A SAD REFLECTION on THESE so called HUMANS at the TOP of OUR PLANET)

Then again, perhaps I have just been watching too many SCIENCE FICTION stories & Tv & movies but it is strange that all of this seems to have happened with a short time span.

But hey, just in case they did save us...ANOTHER BIG THANK-YOU from we normal folks you saved & all the other AMAZING animals on this BEAUTIFUL, worth saving PLANET.

www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2018/nasa-s...ar-transits-in-space

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Dynamics_Observatory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_orbit

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b...avigation_orbits.svg

And I don't know why but something seems OFF about this whole thing & so being something of a ROMANTIC perhaps this really did happen?
Like I said it's a nice thought to think that a species or group of species from other planets or dimensions out there took the trouble to SHIELD us from this natural occurrence & possibly save EVERYTHING on our PLANET.

I have wondered if something like this is what happened to MARS way back when but there was no one to save it at the time.

I could be Totally Wrong about this whole thing but it's been a very interesting last week or two, I just WISH our POWERS that be (the one's really in charge) finally became GOOD, HONEST versions of the HUMAN SPECIES.

THANKS AGAIN...if you did save this PLANET, hopefully things will change & we will not let you down as a species yet to achieve real greatness & hope rather than constant greed & violence...here's hopin.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 6 days ago #3718 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: THE SUN Flare Up, SDO Video & NASA's Explanation of it? WHAT???
BTW If you watch the short video clip...keep an eye on the time gap at the end of seeing that 2nd object & the end of the video...it's above the gap I mentioned so shouldn't we have seen it again just before it ending? yet there is nothing.

There were GAPS in those NASA images of the SUN...time stamps showed many hours with nothing taken or displayed, what happened to those images and what was on them?

What a damn silly species we are with ALL THESE SECRETS...are we EVER going to be HONEST with each other about EVERYTHING that's real rather than have people like me QUESTION everything because we don't believe them!

ARGHHH