APOLLO 17 ZOOMED IN closer shot of this FOAM off the antenna deployed

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 4 days ago #3719 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 17 ZOOMED IN closer shot of this FOAM off the antenna deployed
And the QUESTION is...

Do you think that BIG lump of a thing was a piece of antenna cladding / foam?

It LOOKS as BIG if not BIGGER than the ROVER itself...PAUSE at 55 seconds just as this object appears to the right of the antenna & tell me that is such a thing? (FOAM) flying away from off the antenna?

I suppose it's not impossible...but why did they not investigate where it landed?

APOLLO 11 should be the BIGGIE (being the 1st so called manned trip to the MOON) but I have to say I find APOLLO 17 (the so called last Human mission to the MOON) to be the most interesting of all the missions to the MOON...It was (it seems to me) the MOST COVERT of all the MISSIONS & they left enough CLUES if you want to follow the breadcrumbs.

And as one of my favourite DETECTIVE show characters is supposed to have said (thanks to the theme tune)
I COULD BE WRONG NOW ?
BUT I DON'T THINK SO.
"MONK" btw was the Tv series...that thing looks BIG & is acting a little strange to me, take into account other sightings such as that previous APOLLO 16 posting & you might find yourself heading to my conclusions.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 4 days ago #3720 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 17 ZOOMED IN closer shot of this FOAM off the antenna deployed

The NEWS about ELON MUSK's MOON TOURISTS took a further step forward recently with one of the two passengers revealed, a JAPANESE Fashion BILLIONAIRE aged 43 was it?
I think his name was revealed so no doubt checks will be made to see if he has any connections to this project beyond the I PAID TO GO TO THE MOON because I COULD.
2023 now is the date for this TRIP, MUSK having connections with NASA it will be interesting to see WHO the final person is heading around the MOON & BACK with this JAPANESE Gentleman & if they are GENUINE SPACE TOURISTS?

Also, I do wonder if they will be allowed to take VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT...they'll surely want a VIDEO & PHOTO evidence of such a trip for whatever amount they have stumped up? to do this.

My ADVICE...with this kind of money behind them...GET THE VERY BEST EQUIPMENT with by that time 8K ability probably higher by that time & ZOOM capability beyond the norm, make sure the camera's all have the ability to take UV & IR shots & then take as MANY constant shots as you can as your approaching, get close to & eventually head around OUR MOON.

And then you can tell us THE TRUTH about what's really up there SHOULD the POWERS that be allow it of course?