Want to see MOVING & STATIONARY UFO's on the MOON? & STRUCTURES? APOLLO 11

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 days ago #3721 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Want to see MOVING & STATIONARY UFO's on the MOON? & STRUCTURES? APOLLO
SO, COME WITH US, WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON...
TO FIND & POSSIBLY MEET OUR ALIEN FRIENDS UP THERE (OK, i added in this second line)

Just couldn't resist quoting Von Braun's opening line from this...

BRILLIANT DOCUMENTARY & well worth watching all the way through.

But if you want to see (what is very likely) Alien Spacecraft both in space close to APOLLO 11 & on the MOON's SURFACE then come with me to these TIMELINE's here...

1 hour 22 minutes & 11 seconds in & some of you may say this was a meteorite?
But based on the photo's i have seen on the MOON & video like that APOLLO 16 footage showing what i think are strange things passing over that Rover i have every reason to believe this here is one of them.
It shows up at this time from the bottom of the screen & seems to travel beneath & past BUZZ & ARMSTRONG who are returning from the Moon's surface and heads all the way to the top of the screen where we find the M for MOON funnily enough.
Feel free to say or think it's a meteorite if you like, not impossible i suppose but a funny coincidence wouldn't you say if true?
This is NOT a camera error, an artefact (by NASA's definition) or a reflection or spot on the camera's lens which means it's either another CONTROLLED OBJECT in space (doesn't have to be a spacecraft...it could be a probe...keeping their eyes on the APOLLO 11 team) or a METEOR.
Guess which i think it is?

All of these as you might notice are towards the end of this Documentary as they are heading HOME.

1h 23m & 51 seconds in we get a very interesting shot of a large crater, funny shaped (as in REALLY a CRATER???) & some curious shapes, very interesting i think...in fact from this moment on this fly back of the MOON by APOLLO 11 is most interesting (IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY & are willing to take the time to STOP & PAUSE the video when you see something CURIOUS...i did some numerous times for GOOD REASON)

1h 23m 56s ONLY shortly after the one above (in fact all the following interesting things i noticed can be found during this FLY OVER)

1h 23m 57s

LET's SEE if you can see the AMAZING AREAS upon our MOON here...hands up who see's ANYTHING STRANGE HERE?

1h 24m & 37 seconds in we see what appears to be a BIG saucer shaped object heading down to the bottom of the screen (well i had wondered where all those LARGE SAUCER CRAFT came from during the SHUTTLE MISSION STS-75 & the TETHER Incident maybe now we know?)
ONLY 1 SECOND LATER...
There is another large bright (whitish) SAUCER to the right of the screen...CRATERS & METEORITES i hear you shout? well you don't want to hear what i would be shouting back ;) :lol:

AND FINALLY...

1 hour 25 minutes & 9 seconds in (1h 25m 09s)
We come to the end of this amazing MOON FOOTAGE showing STRANGE & WONDEFULLY CURIOUS THINGS whilst APOLLO 11 heads back.
Here we see a crater fast approaching from the horizon (over to the left)
But wait WHAT's THIS within this CRATER? that looks similar to something else i have seen before (A STRUCTURE at the CENTRE of a CRATER)
And then into BLACKNESS we GO.

THE END.

Don't believe it?
No worries, i guess the other footage seen will make no difference along with the NASA photographs showing such spherical & other shaped objects in space (close to the moon looking down on them)

MAURICE CHATALAIN was a high ranking guy at NASA during this MISSION & this is where those rumours kicked into gear...

He designed much of the communications for this mission & later wrote a book & described HOW Neil & Buzz had switched to the EMERGENCY RADIO FREQUENCY to inform him & Mission Control what it was they had ENCOUNTERED during this time (my father told me of this when i was very young & we both never forgot it) it seems they encountered 2 ships on the rim of a crater close by & noticed something strange with the MOON's SURFACE...find the transcript it's a possible TRUTH? yet to be REVEALED!

Try asking your FRIENDS & FAMILY what they think that thing passing by BUZZ & NEIL was?

And if they can see these things i have pointed out here?

TRY Thinking for yourself & working things out for yourself...You might not always be right but if done in GOOD FAITH & HONEST there's NOTHING to be LOSE & you may even find things you never thought you would.

GOOD HUNTING & to our friends / creators / watchers up there HELLO.

I'm still awaiting my PICK UP & Trip out to PLUTO to show all these non believing folks ALL those STRUCTURES & SCULPTURES up there.
Don't scare me now, it would take me awhile to consider such an offer from a species from another world but as you've probably figured out by now i am a very different, weird, strange, curious, different type of HUMAN but there's a LOT of us on PLANET EARTH & we are so much BETTER than those that sadly run this PLANET.

SEE YA AROUND, Maybe? PEACE.