Jeremy Corbyn's Apperance on THE ANDREW MARR SHOW was SAD

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 1 day ago #3722 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Jeremy Corbyn's Apperance on THE ANDREW MARR SHOW was SAD
They say NEVER TALK about RELIGION or POLITICS.
I understand WHY they say that (especially with family & friends) but I don't see why not from time to time.

POLITICS interests me the most of these two as we are GOVERNED by them.

RELIGION is a choice or something you were taught & stuck with...for what it's worth I think SOMETHING or SOMEONE created us (and by us I mean this UNIVERSE in which we live...IF there are other UNIVERSES ? and / or Dimensions? then you would have to ask did he/she/they/it create those too? & if they are far older? or younger did this CREATOR (if they is actually such a thing?) CREATE those too before ours & if so why later or older?) MAKES YOU THNIK DON'T IT...we shall be looking for these answers for many, many years to come.
I'm OPEN MINDED to all kinds of things...even that we might just be a highly advanced computer record / hologram (the likes of which we could not even understand)

But back to my topic of POLITICS...

I am NOT a LABOUR hater, I have voted for them many times & you might ask WHY bring up JEREMY CORBYN and HIS Party (well it's because of this...he & the UNIONS & the far left have finally gotten a hold of the LABOUR PARTY & will not let this chance go easily)

I voted for the CONSERVATIVES last time around & NOTHING has changed my mind, in fact I am now certain I will NEVER BE VOTING for the LABOUR PARTY so long as he & many of his shadow cabinet continue to be in place.

Mr Corbyn's appearance here was really rather sad & disappointing but then again he's been like this since day one of somehow becoming the shadow leader.

It seemed like he was put out even being here this morning & having to answer questions from the excellent Andrew Marr (who pulled no punches) well that's what high ranking politicians have to do Jeremy.
Maybe he was nervous? but his attitude & demeanour here was APPALLING, you could hear his intakes of breath with almost every question!

I congratulate Andrew Marr on asking the Questions everyone is asking, did Mr Corbyn give a good defence? you'll have guessed already as to what I thought, a resounding NO.

And then we get...well what would you do Mr Corbyn as regards to Brexit? & the EU?
Hmm, well he's kept his head down for starters, a Labour vote is coming up in which I understand if passed would make the shadow leader & his cabinet consider putting ANOTHER referendum to the British Public to see if they want to reverse this? not just to vote on which way to go with regards to Brexit? ie should we just pull out totally because the EU as predicted don't really give a damn & have pushed us as far as we'll go (well done Prime Minister May on giving them this line at least...she has been put in the ROCK (Tories) & HARD PLACE (EU) scenario & my do I have respect for her for trying to find this MIDDLE WAY)
TUSK, Juncker & BARNEY (as i'm going to call him) never wanted an amiable agreement...so it's come to this...

ALL OUT POLITICAL WAR with the Tories wondering If they can get Prime Minister MAY out so they can cut ties completely with the EU (which judging by the EU's & those GUYS attitude might be the way to go) or if they can somehow get a deal which is unlikely (as it stands) & even if they rearrange things will it be acceptable to those that voted out...I FEEL VERY SORRY for the PRIME MINISTER as she's tried to battle her & our corner, in the end she may well have to side with the LET's LEAVE THEM TO IT & GET OUT.
If we do so they'll be NO MONEY heading the way of the EU...why should we? the European Law has already stated we don't have too & if they want a TRADE WAR holding the British to task for doing this then very sadly that's what will have to be...
CARS, CHEESE, WINE you name it? these tariffs will be raised by we Brits if the EU do not allow fair trade.
Like I said previously & they can wrap it up anyway they want to but THEY ARE A CLUB & they're acting like it.

Meanwhile...

THE LABOUR PARTY will probably try to find FAVOUR with the BRITISH PUBLIC by having this vote, passing it & then saying...

Well we would now have a NEW REFRENDUM (and I have to say even though many of us are bored by it now & would continue to VOTE OUT especially now that we have seen the attitude of these EU TYPES it is TRUE that we were NOT told all the in's & out's concerning such a decision)
It's actually a rather CLEVER (for a change) MOVE by LABOUR...
They get there OUT, well our Party voted for it so THAT's OUR OFFICIAL POLICY NOW, if an election is forced, then there is EVERY CHANCE Corbyn might somehow see off either MAY or heaven's above BORIS because I think if such a vote was made now it's said that the IN / OUT vote will go the STAY IN route.

WHAT a DEBACLE...will the EU welcome us back with OPEN ARMS? not sure, it will appear to me like we had our chance to get away from this lot in power over there & make our own way as GREAT BRITAIN but got COLD FEET & in the process VOTED Jeremy Corbyn into Number 10.
RUSSIA would be sounding the horns & toasting their LUCK.

Labour's SHADOW cabinet is a B SIDE Cabinet with a room load leaving his A SIDE Cabinet (told you all you needed to know) the FAR LEFT, their CRONIES & UNION LEADERS had final halted the middle way & had gone full on FAR LEFT.
It's even been reported that many of these FAR LEFT LABOUR LUVIES are now being given chances over better candidates to get these places in Parliament.

Whichever way you LOOK...BRITISH POLITICS is in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

I just HOPE people can see that Mr Corbyn is simply not up to it & should NEVER have been given the chance to become LEADER of this GREAT NATION.

I DESPAIR.

If Prime Minister is binned in favourite of BORIS then as ex Prime Minister BLAIR asked..."WHAT CHOICE IS THAT???"

THOSE In THE LABOUR PARTY which are not a part of this CORBYNIESTA need to THINK HARD, GATHER TOGEATHER & BEGIN SOMETHING for their COUNTRY...

If this means CREATING a NEW PARTY then DO IT.

My Grandfather was a LIBERAL & I would VOTE them if they could prove worthy & had a good chance of gaining power?
Sadly that is unlikely & that's a shame because VINCE CABLE for the most part seems to TALK a LOT of SENSE, he seems to be a thoughtful, kind, thinking, intelligent & listening type of man, he's getting older & has already stated he's unlikely to be leader if his party should the election come in 2022, a shame he's not younger, this is the type we need as PRIME MINISTER of this COUNTRY but barring that I think TERESA MAY has done a hell of a job trying to hold the party & country together in these difficult times.

BEST CASE Scenario?

TERESA MAY stays as PRIME MINISTER & somehow gets a decent BREXIT for we BRITS as well as those in the EU.

As this LOOKS UNLIKELY then...

TERESA MAY proceeds with the...THEY OFFERED US A 'BAD' DEAL so I have decided to side with David Davies, MOGG & BORIS & we shall be coming out of the EU with NO DEAL (we'll do ok, we may even prosper & do BETTER than the EU? we'll certainly have a good reason to stick it to them for not giving an inch) but SHE STAYS as PRIME MINISTER...saving BRITISH POLITICS for now!

Some might like BORIS in charge & have us coming out of the EU but I don't see him as Prime Minster of this country OR Gove for that matter.

After this...

They let in CORBYN and these lefties who I seriously don't think (for the most part) could run a chippy.

WHO SAID POLITICS was BORING? :lol: