FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3734 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'
OH and WHEN I get my 6th PIP & become the SUPREME LEADER ;)

Can I then CASH IT IN & GET that ALIEN SHIP TOUR around our SOLAR SYSTEM?

Hey DREAM BIG I say...Sadly even if I did I could NOT post the images of such a trip here (LM1 does no allow it ;)) so hold on to that thought folks maybe I shall get to post them on YOU TUBE instead...

Can you imagine seeing the STATUE on PLUTO close up!
Or the CERES Square Base.
How about MARS & it's RUINS (close to that Sphinx like Structure...THEY'RE THERE if you wanna LOOK? and probably connected to EARTH somehow)
Our MOON...geezz where to start, let's see what got the APOLLO MISSIONS so curious for STARTERS.
Much to DISCOVER & Take Photo's of.

And yet as in STAR TREK : FIRST CONTACT I just know that probably the thing which would hit me more emotionally than any of this is actually seeing are very own BEAUTIFUL PLANET for high orbit, damn, we really do need to take care of it.

COMMANDER OUT.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3737 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'
Noticed the INTERDIMENSIONAL LIGHT BEINGS You Tube Video has been removed.

That's the 2nd of my video links which have been removed in as many weeks!

CURIOUS, maybe it's all closer to the TRUTH than THEY would like to be out there for you folks to read.
Strangely I am sure this posting was made by the MAKERS themselves 'GIA' I think as it was simply two guys talking about such things, one of who (COREY GOODE this time I think?) had high clearance at one of the COVERT & very SECRETIVE Bases hidden down below Ground here on EARTH in which he MEET many of these ALIEN SPECIES that have been allowed here to work with us on various projects...no doubt many of which we would disagree with? but perhaps some that we would?

But then again YOU FOLKS DON'T BELIEVE THESE SPECIES ARE HERE DO YOU? and you think I am CRAZY to SUGGEST such a SCENARIO & reasons given...Where's the Proof? Go a digging, take pictures of the Night Sky, explore those Apollo & other Space Mission photographs, listen to those ASTRONAUTS that have been out there & then WORK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF you'll get there.

Interdimensional Beings it is said are the one's that are basically WATCHING OVER US & even PROTECTING US, it's a nice thought isn't it, shame you can't now read about them in this video but search You Tube you'll find others.

It just makes sense to me that there are THINGS out THERE we just have no or little ideas about & having another hidden dimension & visitors coming to Earth from these other dimensions is NOT SO OUT THERE, I am sure there are even STRANGER & HARDER to things to get your brains around out there that we are NOT YET AWARE of but interdimensional beings? yup I can DIG IT & these may well be the types that have been mistaken for GHOSTS, SPIRITS, things of this nature.

THE SUBJECT is AWESOME & it almost certainly exists, it's just a matter of to what degree?