FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3726 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'
I have had this downloaded files for awhile now but have only now had a quick look through them (NOT READ THE MAJORITY OF THEM) but this is one that interested me & I hope some of you?

The FBI FILES can be found here & saved as a WHOLE as 'UFO 1' pdf.
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

As you can see many of these are DIFFICULT to READ due to poor XEROXING.

Of course unless you are very naïve these are NOT the ONLY UFO FILES the FBI & co have but the one that caught my eye is about a third of the way down with the number 6751 in the top right hand corner of it.

Entitled 'The Round Robin', San Diego, California, July 8, 1947.

- 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE' -

Which was sent to notables...SCIENTISTS, AERONAUTICAL & MILITARY Types along with a few choosen PUBLIC OFFICIALS.

I list a few of the numbered sections here (some slightly edited) BECAUSE it reads like something WAY ABOVE YOUR USUAL UFO Sighting.

Of course we know not of WHERE this REPORT came from? but for the FBI to have it, send it out to notables makes it very interesting I think.

It first states that WE SHOULD NOT attempt to shoot these types of craft down as ours could be easily DESTROYED (I think they have probably FIGURED THAT OUT by now, this was 1947 after all, that having been said...anyone that has seen that Shuttle Mission which shows CRAFT (not Ice Crystals...DO ME A FAVOUR!!!) changing direction after something had been fired from down below on EARTH, so it seems either THIS was a TEST? I hope so or the American military (one would assume?) tried to bring one of them down! in which case the question is WHY? if we needed defending from them for a GOOD REASON? let us know we'll all be behind you, if it was for no good reason other than we wanted to try or we wanted their Tech? then SHAME on them...WE are then the BAD GUYS (no surprise there to many of us)

OK & now to the REAL INTERESTING Stuff (especially if ever proven TRUE?)

1) Part of the Disks CARRY CREWS (STOP SHOOTING at THEM THEN!!!) others are under REMOTE CONTROL.

2) Their Mission is PEACEFUL, with the visitors contemplating SETTLING on this PLANET.
Which is interesting as some say they have been here for many years now, ANTARCTICA is one such perfect place for them? UNDERGROUND & in the WATERS of our PLANET others.

3) The visitors ARE Human like (curious) but are MUCH LARGER in Size.
So like how much is MUCH? average height of a MALE Human now seems to be close to 6 feet tall so 7 or 8 feet tall is MUCH more really is it so are we talking 9 or 10 feet? who even more like those species in the film "ARRIVAL" who were HUGE!
Some of you may even know of the rumoured HUMANOID like being which is said to have been monitoring & even instructing some of the crew on one of the Shuttle Missions whilst in space in the CARGO AREA...sounds incredible doesn't it? so not sure about that one.

4) They are NOT excarnate EARTH PEOPLE.
'EXCARNATE'??? I had to look up that word, I figured it was simply NOT FROM but the meaning is concerning more of how they may LOOK?
The word means 'Deprived of Flesh' or 'Divested of Human Form'
Now DON'T WORRY...I know it's almost HALLOWEEN SEASON :cheer: but it doesn't mean (I think) that they are ZOMBIE like larger Humans.
I think you'll understand more of what they might mean by reading No 6 (below)
Goes on to say they have their OWN WORLD.

6) They DO NOT come from ANY PLANET (as we understand the word) that's got you thinking right?
But come from an ETHERIC PLANET.
"ETHERIC" I have heard this word before but wanted to check (I thought it was another dimension?) it says this about this word...
It represents the 4th HIGHER subplane of the PHYSICAL PLANE (so I might? be on the right track here) the other three being states of solid, liquid & gaseous.
A LIFE GIVING FORCE...Very STAR WARS 'Jedi' wouldn't you say?
You can see perhaps why it's not your typical document stating yup probably a saucer shaped alien ship from a sun within our galaxy, HEY these are GREAT too but these types sound like your INTER-DIMENSIONAL or SPIRITUAL REALM making it a level of STRANGENESS & INTEREST above those amazing species within our own Galaxy / Universe.

It goes on to say this ETHERIC PLANET interpenetrates with OUR OWN & is NOT perceptible to us.

Hey this is very much like what my father & I used to talk about & there was even a strange film called "MIDNIGHT SPECIAL" focusing on a young boy who had always had POWERS beyond the norm from birth but which had become even more powerful as the years passed, it ends up he was a child who needed to get back to this HIDDEN WORLD (one we got glimpse of toward the end of the film)

6) The BODIES of these visitors & the craft also, automatically 'MATERIALIZE' on entering the VIBATORY rate our dense matter.

7) EDITED...They Re-Enter the ETERIC at will & so simply DISAPPEAR from our VISION without a trace.
Sounds like the craft that show up in that exceptional film "ARRIVAL" doesn't it?
HOLLYWOOD have INSIDER TYPES (you know this right?) and so it may well be that there is some TRUTH in this film making it all the better for the likes of I.

8) THE REGION from which they come is NOT the 'ASTRAL PLANE'
And THERE we have it!!!
THIS is what I find so STRANGE? Most of EARTH's POPULATION is RELIGIOUS in one form of another & yet don't seem to understand that such things might be possible? perhaps they think you can only get there upon death? but it appears to be confirming this AREA is close to us & can possible be visited (one day?)
In this place...COMMUNICATION becomes increasingly none verbal as we ascend to higher levels (HOW MANY LEVELS are there?)
Also, some of us read about such species as 'The Greys' which I do hope are NOT all about Tech are not as BAD as they portrayed? but if they are? well hey ho, perhaps they have no other way to think, operate or think but the interesting bit is that THEY can apparently communicate by such means! it does not mean that they came from this plane but they might? they are a HUMAN looking type after all.

9) This section was interesting as I had previously read elsewhere a good DESCRIPTION (using radio) as to how these INTER-DIMENSIONS might be found one day.
It's said that these Different Vibration Frequency Worlds are very much like a HARD TO FIND Radio Channel.
The problem is (for us) that we haven't even (to my knowledge) INVENTED the EQUIPMENT to find such a REALM (which sounds more JEDI or HARRY POTTERISH the more I read about it) & then we would need to find the right frequency & then invent the ability to then GET THERE (should we choose? or be able?) to visit it.
It is mentioned here that it's not radio but rather RADAR as the direction in which to search which is CURIOUS considering such a thing is what many believe brought down those visiting ROSWELL CRAFT.

After this it mentions...

WE GIVE INFORMATION and WARNING and can DO NO MORE.
Let the NEWCOMERS be TREATED with EVERY KINDNESS.

Based on what we've seen from HUMAN NATURE sadly we are not the MOST FRIENDLY & KIND Species (but hopefully we shall get past this TRIBAL, STUPID unkind & WAR LIKE traits...i'm still OPTIMISTIC about us which is why I loved the film "TOMORROWLAND" so much)

A HEAVY RESPONSIBILTY RESTS on the FEW in AUTHORITY who are ABLE to UNDERSTAND this MATTER.
Perhaps that's the problem? those in AUTHORITY around our PLANET are sadly not helping each other & everyone with the real facts behind such matters & have instead used the information for PERSONAL or NATIONAL Gain...SAD ain't it?

It ends with an ADDENDUM...Describing their ships which if you read will be familiar ;)

Believe it? don't Believe it? it's up to you folks...Many don't care either way (and that's OK) but for those of you CURIOUS about just what kind of PLACE you were BORN into well perhaps more digging is required?

3 pieces of METAL...2 side by side (connected?) & one sitting on top :) I am CURIOUS? Why?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3727 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'
A little interview some of you more curious folk might find interesting out there...SOMEWHERE?
Please tell me there are folks out there who are interested in the BIGGER PICTURE?

By the By I just got through a different & very interesting You Tube video in which it shows what appears to be a Scientist giving a presentation to what looks like & appears to be a group of PENTAGON officials with regards to CHEM TRAILS...there is a time stamp on video with a date showing what appears to be 2005 (13 years ago) and PENT can also be seen.

Now I have tried to remember if these so called Chem Trails were EVER this BAD when I was a child & I HONESTLY do not remember seeing hardly any when I was younger.
So, is there anything in theses rumours that they have been doing such a thing? and WHY? & WHAT is in them?

Well I was going to post it here but you can find it yourself if so interested...HEY it's ONLY your PLANET they're messing with right? it's not like it's important or anything :angry: , i'm not a huge fan of sarcasm but when it's called for sometimes why not :)
Get's the frustrations out sometimes.
So YES there are so it would appear such things as CHEM TRAILS...I knew it! :P
WHY are they doing it? and WHO GAVE THEM the RIGHT? I never heard about any discussions about this...but the reasons given as to the WHY? is GLOBAL WARMING...and this stuff sits in the atmosphere for a short spell of time & stops the suns rays from heating up the PLANET too quickly (THAT's WHAT THEY SAY ;) )
OK, so what are they using? WHAT is it MADE OF? well here is where you have (I think) every reason to WORRY (at least, I am anyway) these chem trails are using (so as to REFLECTIVE it back away from the EARTH) Aluminium.

It seems it somehow got the go ahead in the WESTERN WORLD anyway & has now been running a long time...but as this in the higher atmosphere & has been done for a long time now we can only imagine it has impacted the whole planet?

So what HAPPENS to ALL of these chemical ELEMENTS? including these aluminium fragments?
Well, they eventually fall to EARTH & well...WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY END UP?
In your WATER, YOUR FOOD, YOUR HOMES, the SEA you mention it.

Implications of this? One can only wonder & it can't be GOOD.

To me this was not a GOOD CHOICE & it even makes me wonder if this was really the reason for doing this?
I am as you might have figured out by now a little bit of a CONSPIRACY THEORIST, it's a shame such a thing should exist but with people in high places doing things they shouldn't & keeping secrets to themselves that should be known to everyone it's no wonder in this modern age we have so many THEORISTS now out here, I would like to think I am a reasonably thinking one & one who is happy to change their mind given any facts to make me do so.
Also, within the same video this scientist guy saying we can change the brains of TERRORISTS & such like through chemicals in a virus...now one might not like TERRORISTS & the idea might even sound reasonable to some?
But if you head down this route it may lead to it being used on the GENERAL PUBLIC.

WELCOME to PLANET EARTH...A Great PLACE to VISIT but you perhaps WOULDN'T WANT to LIVE HERE...not now anyway!

I HATE the fact that I even have to comment on such things...but it's OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET & these FOLKS in CHARGE for some reason? perhaps one never let known to us ARE CHANGING IT...

ALUMINIUM in the Atmosphere!!!! are you KIDDING ME??? they thought this was a GOOD IDEA?

Born onto a PLANET where the majority are SHEEP & very rarely THINK for themselves...We should ALWAYS Question Things.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3728 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: FBI (UFO FILES) & this curious one 'A MEMORANDUM of IMPORTANCE'
And whilst on my RANT...what about the PLASTICS situation.

CLEARLY, we didn't care about the other ANIMALS on this AMAZING PLANET with us & we see them suffering due to our stupidness.

I know we need PLASTICS for various things but surely it should only be used for certain things...the FOOD PACKAGING is CRAZY!!! and should have been sorted out years ago! but again it's down to GREED in the end.
Let's hope those pictures showing all these animals wrapped up in all this stuff will come to an end sooner rather than later.

I do wonder sometimes if PEOPLE out there sometimes take the time to LIFT THERE HEADS from their smart phones to VIEW, WITNESS & TAKE in the REAL WORLD...our ALIEN FRIENDS or INTER-DIMENSIONAL FRIENDS could probably turn up in LONDON or NEW YORK CITY & folks wouldn't bat an eyelid.

SORRY, I am usually an OPTIMIST & try to see GOOD in PEOPLE but as I get OLDER I do DESPAIR over where we are heading!
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3731 by Paul Conway
That VIDEO above?
You may not believe it? but I do think some folks on PLANET EARTH know the TRUTH & it's probably something very close to what this guy speaks here.

Sure, there are alien species in our own GALAXY but these Inter-Dimensional one's would probably seem to be GOD LIKE to us, a species that lives elsewhere (not in our realm) & has perhaps existed for many millions of years & happen to think he's right when he says THEY KNOW ABOUT US & LOVE Visiting this PLANET...it's a BEAUTIFUL PLANET but sadly spoilt by greed, power, politicians & military might but they're HOPING we come around.

What a shame we started out on this path...CHANGING it would be mighty DIFFICULT to pull off at this stage as much has been put in place to continue the status quo.

The 5th Kind :) that's me! I am really hoping I get to meet some of these INCREDIBLE BEINGS, as he says here, THEY STARTED SOMEWHERE & some probably took the same path we are taking right now & needed t learn from it before becoming hopefully the AMAZING BEINGS they hopefully are now!

My OPTIMISM has RETURNED...BBC1's programme on the PLASTICS was HORRIBLE but at least WE NOW GET IT!!!
The phasing OUT of such PLASTICS cannot come QUICK ENOUGH!

I know many of you by now think I'm full of BS (I don't mind, that's OK) but I happen to believe we are not living in the real Universe, we are living out a BUBBLE WORLD EXISTANCE & one that could be so much better if only we could do away with you know? all those lists I continue to list here.

And as I am so out there in my THINKING...I am hoping one day to meet one or more of these species & hopefully get something of a tour of our Solar System, strange request huh? but hey we gotta be a little brave & curious right?
And I really want to see if PLUTO has ALL those things that I think I can see, yet no one else for some strange reason can't.

Yeah, I think i'm back to my optimistic ways...I CANNNOT BELIEVE these folks in CHARGE won't eventually GET IT.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3732 by Paul Conway
OH & a QUESTION (well OK I have tons of Questions) but I have A Question for the Inter-Dimensional beings out there (which if as described here are wondering around in disguise should make you WANT to TREAT ALL FOLKS you MEET with RESPECT & DIGNITY right? I am sure you folks do because you just never know) back to the QUESTION I would LOVE to ASK THEM...

So when OUR UNIVERSE was CREATED (somehow?) was there DIMENSION created by this so called BIG BANG or was it ALREADY EXISTANCE?

I'm guessing the latter which would be probably the most interesting of the ANSWERS wouldn't you say?

It also means TIME has been around for MUCH LONGER than we HUMANS seem to think but I suppose it's a little like when we thought the SUN REVOLVED AROUND US...I think we are slowly learning we are NOT the be all & end all in this Universe & so we may well DISCOVER one day that TIME EXISTED long before our Universe turned up...

NOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HISTORY during THIS Time?

I really HOPE one of these beings reads this & replies (but knowing my luck i'd probably end up with a FAKE NEWSER :)

And if some of you folks out there really don't believe there are civilizations out there (in our own realm & time) that are way older than ours & haven' figured out HOW to EXPLORE (not just our own GALAXY) but many of the others out there & in DOUBLE QUICK TIME thanks to INVENTIONS we will not dream up for MILLIONS of YEARS then your thinking SMALL.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3733 by Paul Conway
I realise I am somewhat VERY CHILDLIKE in my postings here (I even think so when I read them back sometimes) & make mistakes (a lot) :)
But I like to see this in a more positive light as I think this SUBJECT really does bring the KID out in me again!

ANOTHER QUESTION...

How long before ALL of this is FINALLY Revealed ?

I mean those in charge surely can't expect to keep it SECRET FOREVER (however hard they try) & it will be some FUN EXPLANATION from them when they do.

I think it will happen the way as described in that HORIZON DOCUMENTARY...

Many Scientists believed it would be in the mid 2020's as the tech catches up we'll be able to pinpoint these EARTH LIKE PLANETS we have already DISCOVERED & find which have the building blocks for life (the signs) & from that it's just a matter of time working out which of these then has intelligent life equating to something like ours or more advanced.

If so not too long to wait (although of course THEY ALREADY KNOW!!!) this will be the PUBLIC FACE of DISCLOSURE.

Funny how they OPERATE isn't it?

You or I we'd have already BEEN HONEST with the WORLDS POPULATION & said...

HEY they've been VISITING THIS PLANET for HUNDREDS (more likely THOUSANDS OF YEARS) & hey they are COOL, way more ADVANCED & INTELLIGENT THAN US but they are COOL & APPRECIATE the STAGE at which we are AT.

Another QUESTION...

I wonder what motivates them when they have become so ADVANCED?

Perhaps helping little KIDS LIKE US maybe? I HOPE SO & perhaps they have figured out THE BIG PICTURE?