Apollo 17 On the Shoulders of Giants SHOWS a TOWER?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3729 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Apollo 17 On the Shoulders of Giants SHOWS a TOWER?
I may have posted this before?
I might have even uploaded my own CLOSE UP Photo's of this STRUCTURE here up on the MOON (looking like a Tower?) close to the landing site of APOLLO 17 (my favourite APOLLO MISSION for what should be clearly obvious reasons by now)

But this is in HD.

It shows the same object I spotted previously at around the 8 minutes 35 seconds mark.

At this point you will see a part of the Lander (ENGINE down here in the bottom right hand corner)

But it's that TOP LEFT hand corner you might want to focus your eyes on...for here might lie those TRUTH'S HIDDEN LAYERS that Apollo 11's firs man on the MOON (Neil Armstrong mentioned in his clearly CRYPTIC SPEECH)

What do we find over there just over that finally ridge?

Well if you want to say it's a reflection? then be my guest but to me that is a STRUCTURE & if you watch ever so closely (a number of times & perhaps pausing it at times) then you might just see that they do appear to be trying to cover up part of it somehow with a thin film of some kind.
CHECK IT OUT.
There are also appears to be a few of these spherical objects that seem to show up from time to time all over the Apollo Mission Photographs & Videos (APOLLO 16's not too long ago posted though was a DOOZY...on 3 occasions we see them including a huge group of them! but still NASA denies it or says nothing...I find it amusing anyway)

If you dismiss a reflection then you HAVE TO ASK...What is this?

We know there they landed this MISSION (17) very close to a crater which has a STRANGE STRUCTURE which I like to call the MOON CASTLE across a part of it...this was confirmed by the fairly recent LUNAR ORBITER Mission which took a photograph of it.
A structure which measures approx. 100 meters in length of which a third of this is made up of a square forecourt AREA, the rest then stretches out over this crater (a small one closer to this landing site SO THIS MAY BE IT which we are seeing?) like the walkways you've no doubt walked on upon the tops of CASTLES & beneath this? 2 ARCHWAYS? or something very close to it.
NOT a JOKE...this STRUCTURE is up there & looks to be fairly close to the LANDING Site of APOLLO 17.

So might this seen here at 8m 35s be one of these ALIEN STRUCTURES?

Those folks visiting this place in the FUTURE from EARTH are going to LOVE VISTING these HISTORIC SITES if given the chance?
More likely THEY (those in power here) will TRY to BOMB it out of EXISTANCE (again)
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3730 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Apollo 17 On the Shoulders of Giants SHOWS a TOWER?
Silly Me...forgot to post the actual video AGAIN.