APOLLO 17 How can it be that NO ONE can see this is a HUGE STRUCTURE ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3743 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 17 How can it be that NO ONE can see this is a HUGE STRUCTURE ?
;) APOLLO 17 is probably THE Apollo Mission that interests me the MOST.

WHY?

This was supposedly the LAST of the APOLLO Missions ever to visit the MOON by Humans & we are now getting on for nearly 50 years!!! since Humans went & stepped upon our local neighbour, this alone I find very strange & for what it is worth I absolutely think WE HAVE BEEN BACK with of course COVERT Missions (was it during this era? the 1970's? quiet possibly THEY KNEW WHAT WAS UP THERE so HOW could you not follow up such a DISCOVERY? the fact they have somehow kept it SECRET is I suppose CREDIT to THEM.)

This is just one aspect of this mission that is now out there & for which I simply cannot believe many folks or TV news are talking about.

It's as CLEAR AS DAY.

So Schmitt & Cernan are up there on the MOON & they already know what's BACK THERE (behind them) & it's BIG!

Try working it out for yourself when the camera pans back & either an astronaut or the rover is in the same shot as that thing back there!

It's building sized.
Here is another short video showing this exact footage...

OK, now watch this very interesting video which might be the SAME as what is seen here which was also seen by that American Military guy in this video as well Walter Cronkite who was anchoring the live news feed & who proclaimed "THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN MADE OBJECT" well maybe (or something other than man maybe?) but there is something here & it's no flag or rocket component debris (they'd have visited it & the pictures would have been available on the NASA Apollo 17 archive...THEY ARE NOT...this is NO such thing)

WHAT you are SEEING here is a BIG DEAL.
Now it may be that those few that remember seeing this footage on American Tv along with Cronkite were seeing another different shot in which case double the mystery regarding structures visited on the MOON (for they surely did visit them & then some)
Take a LOOK...very interesting video...I've known about it & seen it many times but I don't think I ever posted it here?

I also found this...

Says APOLLO 17 but someone else in the comments section says it's from APOLLO 16 (but as all these MISSIONS to the MOON were COVERT in some part it don't matter too much as they were ASKED to keep their eyes open & record anything strange up there & it started long before stepping on the moon with the earlier APOLLO re-con missions.
Now this is NOT issued by NASA but rather THE DEPARTMENT of DEFENSE & was for INTERNAL USE ONLY.
How was this released if GENUINE? is anyone's guess, perhaps it is that general slow release that was planned many years ago? or someone, somehow got a hold of it OR & we must consider the possibility in this day & age IT's FAKE?

We get to see an Astronaut seemingly stumbling towards is pal and pushing him away from one of the legs but CLEARLY in this video a 3rd human? creature? can be seen over to the right of the screen, who seems to either pick something up off the moons surface or leaves something for the astronauts.

Now if this is FAKE...shame on the A-Holes that did it (not something I would ever do) it's well done if so, of course believing what I do, to me it is not out of the question that what you are seeing here could be REAL & TRUE?

If only it were this occurrence during APOLLO 17 or 16 as the case may be but there is SO MUCH MORE with regards to APOLLO 17...

1) They sat down (landed) VERY CLOSE to a small crater (for which I still do not have the name) but it had an amazing STRUCTURE running across it from one side to the other (approx. 50 meters) and is similar to a castle or so it seems...there is a courtyard (square) area on one side & from this comes a long thin wall like section (I think I showed you part of this in a shot looking up to the rim of this crater perhaps? it certainly had strange angles, so looked like it had been made) this wall section was probably about 5m wide & headed off to the other side of said crater with what look like turrets of some kind at certain points along it, beneath this section of wall ARCHWAYS? or ENTRANCES?
It is a REMARKABLE STRUCTURE & one confirmed by the recent orbiting MOON Surveyor spacecraft which indeed shows this.
Now you & others may find a way of thinking this is perfectly acceptable & natural but I am TELLING YOU (capitals to make sure I am certain) THEY ARE NOT...such a structure DOES NOT FORM OVER A CRATER from one side to another that I have EVER seen.
And this was only yards from where they set down...COINCEDENCE? me thinks NOT.
In that video link seemingly showing a pan of this area one of the astronauts can be heard singing "We're OFF to see the WIZARD" now think about that for a moment, the sub conscious mind is a strange thing wouldn't you say...he knew WHERE he WAS GOING & WHAT he was about to see, he would later say to his buddy on the moon (either Cernan or Schmitt that "THIS THING JUST GOT REAL" well for me that's something of a curious statement for an astronaut to say generally but you may think different?

2) The SWISS CHEESE Object ENCOUNTERED & Photographed.
The rover can clearly be seen targeting it & even seems to have it within the centre of the monitor on the Rover.
NASA & some of you folks may think it an 'ARTEFACT' a photographic error?
Well folks I have seen photographic artefacts & THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS :lol:whistle: :
If it were only a triangular swiss cheesed object you could say "Well that's just too weird to be right" but look around this thing (especially towards the bottom of it) there ARE Structures & some that are familiar to us...There really is a PYRAMID shaped structure on this thing, another what appears to be STATUE / SCULPTURE to the right of this & other curious shapes upon it.
In the APOLLO 17 NASA Archive photo's this thing would seem to have been brought togeather in pieces (forming somehow) which if true is amazing!

3) ROVER ENCOUNTERS a whole host of flying objects which whizz past them at great speed & head off over the Moon's horizon, for good measure there is a later singular object (SPHERE type it would seem) that shows up & heads upwards through approx. 3 or 4 frames.

4) APOLLO 17 Astronaut HAS for SURE a small ringed NOTEBOOK on his ARM which is opened up at one point and shows???
Well what is shown for my money SHOULD NOT BE ON THERE...it is FULL of STRUCTURES but we know there are no such structures upon our own MOON right? :whistle: ;) :dry:
Ok, so what were they doing in an Astronauts notes whilst on the MOON?
And this is where it gets even more interesting...SOME of these STRUCTURES seen on this notebook they had or where about to witness for captured in one of the reflected VISOR shots were such things...circular objects which had one seen the original photograph would surely have thought was OUR SUN reflecting in his visor (IT IS NOT) it is a structure of some kind & one which is very similar to one seen in this book!

Also depicted...a possible wall? sound familiar? & curiously a PYRAMID like STRUCTURE...well this is strange on two accounts because there IS a pyramid or triangular like structure on that SWISS CHEESE object encountered, also one of the ROVER photo's shows a Triangular shaped craft hovering in the distance above the moon's surface & finally there is that VERY STRANGE CURIOUSLY Over-Exposed shot showing what looks for all the world like a PYRAMID like structure...it is on the APOLLO 17 NASA Archive but NASA themselves have NO IDEA what it is, listing it as possibly a part of the MOON ROVER & a QUESTION MARK ?
Which to me is rather funny for if anyone knew if it was part of this rover they would....IT IS NOT, it is a photograph of something? encountered by them on the moon, why over-exposed? either it had an effect on the camera or they were changing the magazine? either way something was captured which is strange, why do I think it is an object away from the rover? not too difficult...over to the left hand side is what appears to be the pole from the rover as seen in many of the APOLLO 17 shots, also to the right is a dark small shadowed area which I am convinced is the GLOVE of one of the astronauts (as such a thing can be seen in previous AP17 photo's) so clearly (to me) that thing up ahead of them would be open space except it isn't it shows a PYRAMID like structure which I find most curious.

Also there is this thing back there...did you watch that video with the Military guy based in England who said he was shown APOLLO footage of them on the MOON...he mentioned SHOE BOX shaped (well this thing back there is something along those lines wouldn't you say?) he also mentions the colour as sandy coloured, well it don't quiet match the MOON's Surface colour as it stands out like a sore thumb with it's gold, bronze like colour (so possibly a sandy colour)

And so hopefully a few you might actually see that there most certainly is something in this...

STRUCTURES on the MOON & OBJECTS flying above it?

CONCLUSION?
It's my own personal one & a good many will not agree after all it's a little crazy to think we have an ALIEN BASE upon the MOON & that they are using it to monitor our progress (one hopes?)
Some say the MOON could be a huge SPACECRAFT in it's own right...never say never but I think more realistically they have bases on the so called Dark Side or have tunnelled them beneath it...there is some GREAT FOOTAGE of a UFO taking off from inside one of the MOON's CRATERS & moving up & out of it before heading off over the moon, other footage shows like that one I linked to previously a number of objects moving above the moons surface & away from it...I ALWAYS WONDERED WHERE THOSE AMOUNTS of UFO's came from which showed up during that incredible SHUTTLE TETHER INCIDENT (and no one has fooled me into thinking those were ice crystals yet!)

APOLLO 17 was a hell of a MISSION & it's no wonder one of them sang the...We're OFF to see the WIZARD theme...it was both a release of the tension & something subconsciously he knew they were about to encounter (where was the Wizard? he was in Oz of course, a kingdom / castle something like what they no doubt EXPLORED as they parked right next to such a thing)

Did they have a MEETING set up with an ALIEN SPECIES on the MOON?

Sounds INCREDIBLE doesn't it?

Don't dismiss it out of hand, not sure if that short DEFENSE DEPARTMENT footage is genuine (but if it is then there are 3 creatures on the moon's surface at this time) regardless of that footage I did discover something in the LAST MAN on THE MOON Documentary with Gene Cernan, there are numerous short clips of them on the MOON in this & one shows a rather remarkable thing...

Cernan or Schmitt is in the Rover but there is something in the background (curiously GOLD coloured, your thinking the lander right? but I am thinking it's a quick glimpse of that STRUCTURE back there but there's more 2 more strange objects seem to be following or are behind this rover & they are NOT the experiments)

Tip of the ICEBERG & no doubt they're probably based here too on our largest iceberg down in ANTARCTICA, certainly there is enough coming from down there to merit curiosity.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #3744 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 17 How can it be that NO ONE can see this is a HUGE STRUCTURE ?
As usual my mind was elsewhere...it works in mysterious ways these days so I yet again forgot to post the DEFENSE video, so here it is...
REAL? FAKE? many will naturally say FAKE? and they may be right in this day & age but if not it's SHOCKING...

More reading material (for those few interested)
www.ntd.tv/inspiring/science/moon-base.html

And for those that want to see the FULL VERSION showing that STRUCTURE back there from them on the MOON?
Here it is again, I never tire of watching it but really it's THE AUDIO which for me is the clincher...
That MISSION CONTROL guy KNOWS he's made a BLUNDER, I mean we can all see it back there & were wondering the same but for him to say it out lound, he can't wait for them to MOVE ON :P

It actually is just as interesting when the SCREEN goes BLANK (and just before this the astronauts seem EXASPARATED at what they have just heard from that MISSION CONTROL GUY...better move on them huh fella ;)

6 hours 4 minutes in is where it all happens & clearly they (the Astronauts) know it's there because they are making sure the camera is FOCUSED in on IT & as I say NO KNOWN CLOSE UP's OF THIS STRUCTURE / OBJECT exists out there...

But some of you folks are CLEVER...you know they visited this up close right? and took video & still footage it's just that we have never seen it & YOU KNOW WHY?

Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 1 week ago #3745 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 17 How can it be that NO ONE can see this is a HUGE STRUCTURE ?
With regards to this shot of a GOLDEN or BRONZE coloured STRUCTURE or STRUCTURES (well having examined close up shots of this thing, I do have to wonder if it is 2 structures we are saying back there? they might both be ships or bases (structure) or one of either, my guess is that the longer one seems to have a slope leading up to it & on my newer shots they're does seem to be a dark opening at the top of it? so entrance possibly suggesting perhaps a BASE of some kind? the one to the left / possibly behind it does have the look of a spacecraft it's shaped much more like such a thing? so perhaps they set down close to this place (longer structure) to meet?

Ain't that a thought & a half?

Like I said it's NOT the FLAG...Both of these objects back there are rather LARGE (and non looks like a flag which the astronauts mentioned they were looking at was much closer)

At 2 minutes 47 seconds we get a description box showing up & the guy that put this here is CORRECT.
They made many corrections to the camera & focused in on it & then back...THEY KNEW (CLEARLY) THAT IT WAS THERE & when asked was it/that an ARTEFACT the Astronauts probably just LOOKED AT EACH OTHER & thought WHAT!!! are you kidding us! you SENT US ALL THE WAY UP TO THE MOON to check out these things, THIS & MUCH MORE...Which they DID & then this guy asks them THIS!!!
I still find it rather amusing & he knows he made a mistake mentioning it but HEY try to cover it up by saying oh yeah it might be the FLAG!

From that time mark STICK WITH IT...there is a pull back shot....all the way to 2 mins 58 seconds when we get a glimpse of the ROVER.
Now LOOK at that thing in the BACKGROUND (or things) you can hardly see them from this point now...THESE ARE BIG (not flags, not little experiments) they are VERY INTERESTED IN IT.

Had it been debris from NASA or something like then we would have seen the pictures / video THERE IS NOTHING SHOWING THIS THING / THINGS up CLOSE (Not the Archive for Apollo 17 NOT ANYWHERE)
Ask yourself WHY? come on people you are NOT STUPID (Please don't be stupid) a COVERT MISSION of GREAT Importance (LOVED NASA growing up...said that enough times here...but it's clearly a more SECRETIVE MILITARY Arm than any of us knew, SHAME!)

The other interesting thing is...JUST WHERE did this FOOTAGE COME FROM? it's clearly from APOLLO 17 but it only showed up a couple or so years ago! and even up to a few months ago had little viewings...CRAZY!!!

Something so AMAZING! and nothing about it is addressed....not my Lunar Mission One BigWigs, Governments, News Operations, Media, nothing!

I have no idea if it's ALIEN in NATURE but I've always instinctively known from a young age we were NEVER ALONE.

If any of you folks get the chance to watch GENE CERNAN : THE LAST MAN ON THE MOON every again (it was shown on BBC4) I recommend you RECORD IT & then play the bit back where he o SCHMITT are on the ROVER...to the right is what looks for all the world to be a PYRAMID like structure but it's what's over to the left that will have you scratching your heads for there are numerous structures at play here...
Right at the back? well if I had to describe it (as I can't show it to you here) I would say what you were seeing is a small percentage of another SHIP & then there are a number of strange gold/bronze objects ahead of it & then 2 strange white pointed objects leading to this Rover which appears to be heading away from them!

I read & study a lot with concerns to this SUBJECT now...it is INCREDIBLY interesting (I think) GEEKY? whatever you say :lol:

And although there is still a little LOVE for NASA there, the majority has (like those on the forums regarding such matters) GONE.

They have LIED...it is NOT a nice word to use...but it is as CLEAR as DAY....the BIG QUESTION still remains...

WHY ?

If the news that PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER (who had once seen a UFO shortly before becoming President) who FINALLY got his MEETING with these FOLKS in REAL CHARGE with regards to this SUBJECT after pestering them for years (having seen such a thing) is TRUE?
Then if what THEY told him was TRUE? (and not just something they TELL ALL PRESIDENT'S to SHUT THEM UP & STOP THEM COMING OUT PUBLICALLY & SAYING ANYTHING on the SITUATION but for JOKEY wink, wink tells on American CHAT SHOWS) then...
It MAY be a CAUSE for CONCERN...because it was reported that President Carter went to his Desk, ashen faced & then SOBBED!!!

NOW...I ASK YOU...For what reason would a PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES start CRYING (after having been told about this subject matter) WHY would someone that HIGH UP cry after being told?
Clearly if you believe he was told THE TRUTH? (at that time in 1977) then so far it must be pointed out NOTHING too BAD seems to have HAPPENED YET? or has it?
Was the PRESIDENT told of SOME FUTURE EVENT? and that such a thing was so DEVESTATING it made him CRY? and what was that event? EARTH DESTROYING? NUCLEAR WAR? VIRUS? was the event a major one but more small scale? 9/11? wouldn't that be a sTORY? well that's unlikely for surely he'd have said something? I have no idea! perhaps this is the wrong track & it simply was something so DEVESTATING & focused on these ALIEN CRAFT & SPECIES that he just could not take it all in & had to let it out?

I still find it DIFFICULT to find a LOGIC where any HIGHLY ADVANCED SPECIES out there would WANT to DESTROY either OUR PLANET? or OUR SPECIES (HUMANS) it's also be said that we may not be dealing with BIOLOGICALLY ADVANCED SPECIES but rather one's that are A.I. based? if so they may not have any right or wrong & that would be of some concern.

As you can read I have MANY QUESTIONS....Most will sadly never be answered.

I KNOW there is a SPACECRAFT out there (in SPACE) which has a main body (a hull if you like) but either side of it are what do appear to be NACELLES (yes :) like those seen on the Starship Enterprise) never thought I would ever take a photograph of Space showing such a thing & these Nacelles did appear to be lit up (powered) and one was casting a slight shadow on the hull...CRAZY? tell me about it but that's more the SANE objects I've discovered up there!
I think most of us (probably) get that we NOW have (and have had for a LONG TIME) FAR MORE ADVANCED SPACECRAFT but as they are MILITARY BASED & working in SPACE we'll never get to see them (that DEFENSE BUDGET in the USA which had TRILLIONS of DOLLARS missing! hmm, I wonder where it went? ;) )
Took another photo of SPACE & amazingly there were 6 OBJECTS (similar shaped & sized) ALL GROUPED TOGEATHER :)
We don't group sat's like that & if they were asteroids then that's one BIG cluster of BIG asteroids close to us but we're still here.
We already know something is going on above our heads because well surely you've seen the TETHER INCIDENT? or the one in which the female announcer at Mission Control tries to spot the Russian Spacecraft but it's near impossible to find because EVERYONE & HIS DOG keep's showing up in CRAFT & moving off in different directions (LOVE the one that comes from NOWHERE by the way...plenty of them can be seen in such video's, again one can ONLY laugh at this point, especially when NASA tell us it's NOTHING (just ice crystals) ALRIGHTY THEN better believe them :whistle:

Like I said previously...THE WORLD YOU WERE BORN INTO is COCOONED....We are told certain things which are TRUE but there is MUCH (as Neil Armstrong eluded to 'Which needs the Veil of Truth REMOVING' because it is WRONG to continue such a CHARADE.

You'll see I am RIGHT one day & I shall draw no PLEASURE from it (if I am still here when that day happens)

I only hope it's TRUE that we do have a KIND of GUARDIAN ANGEL SPECIES up there LOOKING OUT for US (well especially we normal, kind, good people) BLUE EVIANS, quiet a name isn't it, they sound GRAND, I hope they EXIST along with ALL the OTHERS up there.

I wonder if this posting will give me my 6th PIP & that FREE TRIP to PLUTO?
Aw come on SECRET EARTH SPACE PATROL...Shock me (as in STAR TREK : FIRST CONTACT) beam up & take me to PLUTO, I really would like to truly WITNESS that Sculptured FACE there & all the OTHER Ruins & Structures that are there.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3757 by Paul Conway
Also, with regards to the astonishing APOLLO 17 Moon Mission Video showing this STRUCTURE in the background here (well, if you believe it's the flag? well I simply have no words for you as you have figured that wrong) it's FUNNY, seriously funny that the ZOOM in on this OBJECT stops before it gets too interesting & clear.
I am fairly sure in my own mind that this is NOT the flag (for one thing...ah forget it, if you think THIS is the FLAG then my words are wasted (they probably are anyway) but if this ZOOM was to have continued it would surely have been CLEAR what THIS was & that it was nothing (probably) that came from EARTH...they certainly didn't bring this thing with them on they're tiny lander ;)

Personally speaking I find it CURIOUS that intelligent folks that may be reading this cannot see this also, the audio discussion is frankly ludicrous & continues to make me laugh when playing it through (oh & on the longer version you really DO need to continue to listen to the AUDIO ONLY conversation with these 2 astronauts as there are CLUES in there I think!)

That thing back there is BIG so no way they brought it with them!

Others might tell you it's part of the ROCKET or another previous Mission's Equipment :whistle: THEY WILL, they'll say ALMOST ANYTHING but the TRUTH.

The Strange thing to our family is this...

What is SO WRONG with saying to the EARTH's POPULATION...

Hey folks, what we've suspected all along is for SURE.

There are intelligent species out there, they've known about us for AGES, have visited us & are still doing so, how do they get here (well it may be as many have said...they don't have to come to far now....bases perhaps in our waters (seas & oceans, lakes even) or one in Antarctica, maybe even the Arctic but the BIG ONE is here on OUR MOON (plenty of proof to suggest such a base or bases is located on it) IF NOT?
Then this is where I completely disagree with Mr Brian Cox (whom I like very much) but he is almost certainly wrong if after seeing his HUMAN PLANET Part 3 episode again recently saying he did not believe that there were even ANY intelligent life in our own MILKY WAY GALAXY!!!
Seriously Brian & his argument has been...Even if there were...HOW WOULD THEY GET HERE?

So at least one of these species must be in the Millions of Years older than us bracket & you (any of you) seriously don't think they've figured a way to EXPLORE & VISIT other Systems around other Stars (including ours?)

Well I do, it's said 'YOU CAN'T GO FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT' physically that seems to be what the scientists & professors are currently saying (this may change one day) but I get it (for now) no craft, so they say can physically go FASTER than the SPEED of LIGHT.
CLOSE to IT? yup fine, although clearly the forces would be incredible.

If for some reason one of these species could muster a physical craft & protect themselves within it going at say HALF the SPEED of light that still means some of our closer STAR NEIGHBOURS could set a course for EARTH say 40 LIGHT YEARS AWAY & reach us in just 80 years!!!
Not too long is it? and along the way no doubt they would conduct experiments, yup it's likely the intelligent species are likely to be further away than this so it might take them many HUNDREDS of YEARS to get to us this way...but still possible right?
But makes no real sense I guess, because they are so far advanced than us they would surely have figured out the LIGHT SPEED CHEAT!!!

We have done so theoretically & it can be seen in SCIENCE FICTION Films such as Star Wars (The Falcon) & Star Trek (with the beautiful ENTERPRISE. btw there really is something akin to this design out in space close to us, WHY? well amazingly I photographed it & it has nacelles lit up either side!!! what's even stranger is that it was close to something even STRANGER a greyish pointed object...right out of a STAR TREK episode I know (TRUE though, no BULL, wish I could post the image here to show you) so you see I KNOW SOMETHING is HAPPENING OUT THERE) and these types of Spacecraft CHEAT...

They WARP SPACE around it & sling shot it past them (whilst protecting the crew in a BUBBLE) but this can achieve far greater speeds than LIGHT SPEED, many more times might be possible OR they use the often talked about WORM HOLE structure (again, NO BULL, I have photographed something looking very much like a RED PORTAL in SPACE, it looks something like that thing I showed you folks on THE SKY AT NIGHT 'Death Star' special about our SUN, which sits just away from it taking in it's power to probably harness it, clever stuff from our alien friends out there & this is very PROBABLY what the BIG DEAL was all about with regards to that OBSERVATORY being closed down in America recently along with a number online, I even found gaps in NASA's data concerning monitoring OUR SUN.

The STARGATES some of you folks might remember from the movie 'STARGATE' super movie of adventure & discovery...hopefully the aliens closer to us are not as aggressive & silly (I DON'T THINK THEY ARE although there are clearly some SUBJECTS regarding this matter which are of concern...cattle carved up precisely, humans abducted? didn't think that was true but have changed my mind on it, my be just a way to find out more about us? but it's a strange way to go about things.)

I know you folks don't believe a word about this...it's UNFORTNATE but I said previously, the TRUTH will OUT one day but as I was saying...

WHAT's the BIG DEAL?

Aliens ARE or HAVE been VISITING US, they know ALL ABOUT US, probably MORE than we KNOW Ourselves.
We still don't know why is it 80% of brain capacity remains NOT USED!!! that's strange to have a brain & for it not to be used to it's full extent (saw a wonderful programme once about a young American Girl, must have been only 7 or 8 years old & she had a problem with her brain & incredibly they REMOVED Half of it (scan showed this) I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT but what made the story even more AMAZING & JOYOUS is that...
She's OK, she survived & INCREDIBLY about a year or two later you would hardly know she had anything wrong with her...
She CAN talk, figure things out, she can see, hear, smell, laugh & WALK, JOYFUL & also AMAZING!!!
How can HALF of a Human Brain be removed & everything (or a good deal of it) still be intact for us to function LIKE NORMAL.

WE HAVE UNTAPPED Potential.

Add in the Curious DNA factor & we have a species (HUMAN) that really still does not know itself properly (unless they DO KNOW? ;) )
Some say the JUNK DNA we have is nothing!!!!
Nothing? what's it doing in there then? I don't believe that for a second & I don't think they DO.

Will we find that this DNA we can't yet (so they say) figure out might be shall we say OFF WORLDLY? you can laugh but perhaps DARWIN in the end was only half right (but considering the time he did OK I think we can agree) but in these times? perhaps even he might go along with this hypothesis?
One to consider anyway.

So you see

Perhaps this is WHY they don't let it known to us that we are NOT ALONE because it's SOMETHING BIGGER???

THE...ALIENS are here & they are FAR MORE INTELLIGENT & ADVANCED than us is NO BIGGIE (it was a given for me as a child) so I cannot believe this is the REASON to keep things SECRET all this time...

THERE is SOMETHING ELSE?

My father, sister & co discuss it often...

And it heads in this DNA direction, coupled with the seemingly large jumps in ADVANCEMENTS recently making us wonder is the BIG SECRET...

WE WERE CREATED by ONE of these SPECIES ?

Now THAT turns EVERYTHING on it's head on PLANET EARTH.

And yet for us? we'd simply say if that's the TRUTH then that's the TRUTH deal with it...I know!!! MANY (even MOST) would NOT be able to, can you imagine the RELGIONS of the World? Yikes! in which case, MAYBE? just MAYBE they were RIGHT to keep such things quiet.

Even if there were a BIG, EVIL, AGGRESSIVE Alien Species in TOWN, the likes of which we see in the MOVIES, then i am not so sure that would warrant THE BIG SECRET? Let's go down BATTLING together (ALL AS ONE WORLD...cue the President's OTT Independence Speech from Bill Pullam, sure was fun though)
I CANNOT & will not (for now) BELIEVE an Alien Race has it in for us!
What reasons could they give...YES we have now invented the ATOMIC BOMB & we have almost certainly back engineered the ALIEN CRAFTS recovered, regardless of that scenario though we are taking HUGE STEPS but we are NO MATCH for a race many hundreds of thousands of years (probably MILLIONS) ahead of us...it would be OVER QUICK, unless they have other ideas?
If that was the case...LET's GIVE 'EM a BLODDY NOSE but I just DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Far COOLER is a RACE that turns up, WATCHES us advance & even (and I think this may have been done?) PROTECTED us at times UNTIL the time comes they think we are able to accept what's out there & to join them in this GREAT SPACE ADVENTURE (which is NOT the FINAL FRONTIER for I do think we have even more EXCITING Discoveries ahead of us EXPLORING Other Dimensions & even TIME ITSELF?)

FUN huh?