This is NOT my PLANET ? is it ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 days ago #3747 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: This is NOT my PLANET ? is it ?
Well YES it seemingly is (unless I was reincarnated from being a previous ALIEN SPECIES ;)

RANT TIME (Again)

And really (HONESTLY) I am one of the more OPTIMISTIC People on PLANET EARTH but I am SERIOUSLY Worried now....WHY?

1) The Governments of the WORLD (are WORSE than they have ever been it seems to me)
Did you know that if you post the world ILLUMINATI your likely to have your posting removed!!! that's NUTS!
We've had a DARK POWER over the WORLD for ages (some say dating back to the KNIGHTS TEMPLERS ?) but these days it's said to be run by STRANGE, POWERFUL PEOPLE, an ex President, his son & family are rumoured to be a part of this, the oil companies (we could have lost fossil fuels many years ago but the power they hold & money they earn make them powerful, thrown in the MILITARY & their REGIMES & Security services who have taken SECRECY & COVERT Missions to a whole new level....and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

2) THE PEOPLE in CHARGE around the WORLD (Countries Leaders)
For the most part I do wonder how we got here? How do people like TRUMP get voted in as PRESIDENT, PUTIN, SYRIAN Leader & the possibility of CORBYN becoming LEADER of GREAT BRITON...How in the WORLD have we come to this???
Even the CHINESE LEADER who I praised as being one who seems to have a level head & trying to bring about hopefully a better regime seems to have problems within his society...how can you kidnap a French head of police & keep him away from prying eyes after flying to CHINA?
This is not quiet as BAD as the SAUDI's who have CLEARLY earmarked that Journalist because he was CRITICL of the REGIME...if what has happened to him is proven to be TRUE? how can this guy become leader of SAUDI ARABI?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE LEADERS??? even some I thought were OK are ending up perhaps not living up to my HOPES...a case in point....

2) BREXIT
Yup FED UP with this now...not ONLY do we have to DEAL with Barnnier, Junker(sorry if mis-spelt but I don't even have the respect for them to go check out their spellings) along with even TUSK who I thought was a moderate & helpful guy appears to NOT be.
Throw in the new FRENCH guy who again looked like being OK & they are making LIFE very difficult for PRIME MINISTER MAY to get a DEAL.
And BLIMEY has she tried!!!! but she's LOSING the FIGHT & that will mean either WE LEAVE...or get a GENERAL ELECTION (unlikely as we're likely yo get BORIS in there god forbid) where we might get Mr CORBYN & the likes of DIANE ABBOTT (who shouldn't even be in a shadow cabinet) GOD HELP US if this happens....YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE??? really???

No Extentions, No USING 'IRELAND' (as they have) like a POLITICAL FOOTBALL (disgraceful on the EU's part) BROKER a DEAL Prime Minister or GET US THE HELL OUT!!! and AWAY from this ELITIST LOT.

Then make GREAT BRITON a proud, hard working & successful COUNTRY again that HOPEFULLY one day will TURN THE TABLES ON THIS LOT.
And we (the BRITISH PUBLIC) will NOT FORGET the hoops they tried to have us jump through....DISGRACEFUL.

We are heading out of the EU...but there is still a chance of a deal...but if NO GOOD...GET OUT, STAY OUT & although I am not a revengeful type MAKE THEM PAY by getting AMAZING TRADES with the REST OF THE WORLD.

Yup I am cheesed off now by this...to EXTEND IT will only benefit the EU by getting more MONEY.

SHOULD WE LEAVE...make it CLEAR...NO MONEY....and YES make sure they can't use OUR AIRSPACE & the TARRIFFS on your wine, cars, watches, cheeses etc MASSIVE...i'm doing a TRUMP!!!! can't believe it!!!! LOOK what they have DONE to a nice ordinary BRITON, made him (like others) REVENGEFUL.
WHAT A WORLD!!!

3) TRUMP & PUTIN putting the WORLD at RISK...AGAIN.
Not content with everything else he's said & done...Trump halts the NUCLEAR TREATY stating they have developed WEAPONS they shouldn't (MAKE's TWO then don't it then Mr President? ;) )
They say OUR WORLD will have 2 BILLION MORE People within 30 years (UN Projection) well there's your EXCUSE for blowing up the majority of we GOOD Ordinary HUMAN FOLK & having less on the PLANET & making it the perfect place for YOUR ELITIST Friends.
Don't forget this is a PRESIDENT who PUTS MONET before ANYTHING ELSE, Saudi's they provide us with BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! alrighty then! what's the odd death of a Journalist between friends! don't have face to face discussions with that journalist just USE YOUE POWER! and SIT at the TABLE with THEM...NICE!
PUTIN shown up...to have known these MILITARY Guys from SAILSBURY (I understand he feels they are TRAITORS? but why let them leave in the first place? at least he can have them around to the KREMLIN & give them ANOTHER AWARD with their Tea & Cake.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 days ago #3748 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: This is NOT my PLANET ? is it ?
PART 2 of my RANT...

4) GLOBAL WARMING.
Some still think we (HUMANS) have not added to this situation....can you believe that?
The AMAZON is losing it's TREES, we continue to USE FOSSIL FUEL which could have been ended many years ago were it not for the POWERS THAT BE, all this seems to be AIDED (Incredibly) by CHEM-TRAILS...
Yup those things you see that stretch for miles behind passenger aircraft it's been said is NOT just WATER Vapour but an FBI guy on video said they USE added ALIMINUM, nice it may stop light for a short time but I wonder WHERE this STUFF ends up? you guessed it & I wonder if this in the long run will HELP to REMOVE a HUGE amount of POPULATIONS around the WORLD.
THEY PLAN THESE THINGS WELL IN ADVANCE.

5) PLASTIC
Can you believe WE STILL use this, Not only are we DAMAGING Ourselves in the LONG RUN but ANIMALS are dying horribly.
PLASTIC I am assuming is OK for using in things like BUIDLINGS? CARS this type but PLASTIC PACKAGING!!!! COME ON!!!! END it NOW!

6) SNOWFLAKES
No not those lovely natural WHITE Flakes but the HUMAN TYPE.
Fed up of them, usually STUDENTS that can't stand the idea of UPSETTTING anyone, hey I'm with you to a point (who wants to hurt anyone? by actions? or words? NOT ME) but COME ON...banning SANTA & all these other NONSENSE things.
ENOUGH, Time for these SNOWFLAKES to MELT.

7) MALES Becoming FEMALES & Vice Versa.
Now i'm an understanding sort & I do realise that some males or females may feel like they should have been the opposite sex.
No problem, RESPECT EVERYONE but I just don't like MALES generally becoming more female looking & vice versa (might just be me? old fashioned perhaps? so MY PROBLEM.)
But then you hear of the TRANSGENDER Fella who was ALLOWED to race in a WOMEN'S RACE & WON...Hmmm

8) The RISE of DUMB TV
I suppose it was always going to happen with MORE CHANNELS and sure enough IT HAS...'LOVE ISLAND' don't forget IMAGE & BEAUTY is EVERYTHING ;) BIG BROTHER, TOWIE, KARDASHIANS, far more the list is becoming larger with each passing year & with it (so it seems to me) general IQ's are heading DOWN...They're PLAN is WORKING.
DON'T WHATEVER YOU DO...THINK FOR YOURSELVES.

9) ANGER
So what am I doing here? yup being ANGRY (as HELL) with ALL THIS but there seems to be more of it around....or is it just me?
WHAT IS HAPPENING to US? our HUMANITY...WHAT's HAPPENED TO THE 'TREAT PEOPLE AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED BY OTHERS'

10) I'm ALMOST DONE being the ANGRY COMMANDER :lol:
My FINAL ANGER is aimed at THOSE IN POWER...ESPECIALLY 'NASA' who have so CLEARLY 'LIED' strong word isn't it but OPEN YOUR EYES, I have provided enough EVIDENCE here already but it was NEIL ARMSTRONG who said it FAR BETTER THAN I EVER COULD...
BREAKTHOUGH's AVAILABLE to THOSE WHO CAN REMOVE ONE of TRUTH's HIDDEN LAYERS.

I still can't believe he had the BALLS to show up at this ANNIVERSARY in front of many of his ASTRONUAT CHUMS & The PRESIDENT and say such a thing...what did he mean by this?
Many of us believe HE KNOWS WHAT's UP THERE & along with MANY of the APOLLO & OTHER PHOTOGRAPHS being DOCTORED (yup for REAL) there is a CLOAK of SECRECY that he NEVER LIKED but could never come out and say so due to being shackled.

HE KNOWS we COULD HAVE BROKEN FREE ALREADY from FOSSIL FUELS & HAD AMAZING things ALREADY if it were NOT for the likes of the SECRET SOCIETY's & MILITARY which are REALLY in CHARGE around the WORLD & don't GIVE A S_ _ _ (i'll leave it for you to fill in the blanks :P )about it OR us.

IT's ALL ABOUT POWER & MONEY.

You may have ask after reading all that what a load of BS if so it might be YOUR part of the PROBLEM?

You might also ASK what can we do?
GOOD QUESTION...how do you take on the REAL POWERS that be that are ONLY INTERESTED in lining their own pockets & having special tech to themselves & USING it against it.

PERHAPS if we ALL SHOUT OUT to THOSE ABOVE...altogether now "GOOD (Only) SPECIES HELP US"

I do seriously wonder if it's THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE against these HATFUL, GREEDY, POWER MAD Folks that run what is seemingly MY PLANET but it's NOT run in MY NAME...if you want such things BUZZ OFF to MARS & ENJOY the CHAOS & HATE you CREATE.

President George Bush Jr said it...WAR is MONEY & incredibly THAT is our NEW GOD.

THIS is NOT MY PLANET but it's the one I LIVE ON (sadly)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #3749 by Paul Conway
And BREATH & SMILE :) and SMILE again :)
Now send some KISSES to ALL Lunar Mission One Luminauts (for although they don't believe you Chris they will ONE DAY or rather their kids or grandkids might)
Tell those kids & grand kids to SEARCH OUT that 'PLUTO' photograph for UPON rests MARVELS you never imagined existed within our own solar system, one's Neil Armstrong only touched on.
THOSE are STRUCTURES & had Carl Sagan said so rather than some small time fella from England? they might have listened but then again IT IS AN AMAZING THING to TAKE IN....Clear Structures of all types on our OLD 9th PLANET.

I do not know how NASA has managed to post this image out into the web & no one else in the World can see them? 100% TRUTH, no FAKE NEWS here which makes one wonder (as I have previously wondered) OURS? or THEIRS?
BOTH are incredible!
And here are those kisses for you all :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

To any of those kids that might read this in the FUTURE (far future) should it still exist, first up HOPE IT's a BETTER, KINDER, FAIRER PLANET without WARS? now ask the POWERS that BE...WHY was this never revealed YEARS EARLIER ?
ANGRY? not so much with concerns to this SUBJECT, more FRUSTRATED along with THOUSANDS of OTHERS that have FIGURED IT OUT.
NASA themselves curiously even provided the EVIDENCE / PROVE which is part of the MYSTERY.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 days ago #3750 by Paul Conway
It's always worth another LOOK & LISTEN

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 1 day ago #3753 by Paul Conway
And whilst I understand that saying having a TRANSGENDER Fella will almost certainly offend the SNOWFLAKE GENERATION because they will come back & say...so he might have been BORN a man but identifies with being a woman...NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER, like I said, I am as OPEN MINDED as anyone.
It's just that this TRANSGENDER subject is in DANGER of going too far...clearly (even if hormone replacements or something is taken to negate the male side) he was BORN a MAN...no getting around that, so regardless it just DOES NOT SEEM FAIR for such a person to take part in a FEMALE Competition if CLEAR this person (born a man) was likely to win it?

Maybe (Sadly) somewhere in the FUTURE we do become one gender due to manipulation?

Such a shame if the case? but perhaps this is OUR DESTINY to continue as a RACE? who knows really.

One thing I do know & i'm sure you good folks did too was after hearing & seeing JUST HOW BAD the PLASTICS situation is on BEAUTIFUL PLANET EARTH...now we hear this stuff IS IN HUMANS...And this CAN'T BE GOOD, so not just the unfortunate animals are suffering at the hands of us but we are too...POETIC JUSTICE perhaps?
It's mainly to do with smaller plastic packaging (such as when bought holding chicken or your sarnies, even bottled water...

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE...We are KILLING the PLANET, the ANIMALS on it & now very probably US.

www.thesun.co.uk/news/7558924/humans-pol...d-plastic-particles/

uk.news.yahoo.com/human-bodies-becoming-...astic-075026698.html