25 HORROR FILMS worth CHECKING OUT during HALLOWEEN (speaking of which)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 3 days ago #3752 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: 25 HORROR FILMS worth CHECKING OUT during HALLOWEEN (speaking of which)
They've made another one!!!
HALLOWEEN (no numbers, no sub title, just HALLOWEEN again! and to bring Jamie Lee Curtis back into the fold they have had to FORGET about all the others that have ever been made...not such a BAD THING really but by word of mouth it's getting very MIXED REVIEWS!)
Is this new HALLOWEEN film worth checking out?
From what I can gather there is nothing new to make this worth your time (sad to say, haven't seen it yet so can't judge but that seems to be what many think)

HALLOWEEN is a CLASSIC & features in my list (HIGH UP at Number 8) I also have a soft spot for it's direct continuation of a sequel 'HALLOWEEN 2' mainly set inside a hospital with pretty much the same cast, not as good, the original by one of my favourite directors JOHN CARPENTER is a bona fide CLASSIC & makes for PERFECT Halloween viewing too (funny that ;) ) but the sequel is decent fun, what's FAR BETTER (& although it does not make my TIOP 25 HORROR MOVIE List it would make my HALLOWEEN MOVIE LIST) is...
HALLOWEEN 3
Which has NOTHING to do with MICHAEL MYERS, John Carpenter produced it & it was supposed to be the start of DIFFERENT THEMED Halloween Films every year or two & this was the first of those...
IT BOMBED & was NOT a SUCCESS but for the life of me I don't know WHY???
It is CREEPY as HELL, is well made & is a perfect Halloween Film, a BIG company is killing kids through signals sent to the MASKS they PRODUCE.
Worth Checking out but on to My TOP 25 HORROR (rather than HALLOWEEN) Films that I think are worth checking out.

ONLY 1 other GENRE comes close to SF and it's this one HORROR (a kid brought up on the BBC2 late night HAMMER FILMS Showings)

Countdown begins at NUMBER

25) "The Legend of Hell House" a superb British Horror film based on the BOOK of the same name which was watered down somewhat but which still retains many of it's adult themes (the book was X RATED stuff) features a GREAT CAST (mainly British) including a favourite of mine RODDY McDOWELL & is a film that chills to this day & is probably one ripe for a remake (if they follow the book you might not want to take your parents with you ;) )

24) The Conjuring 2 (haven't seen the first amazingly) but had heard this sequel was set in Britain & based on a TRUE STORY so as it was being shown on the NOW Tv Movie channel I figured i'd give it a go last Halloween.
WORKED a TREAT, another chilling & atmospheric ghost film that is very well made.

23) JEEPERS CREEPERS 1 & 2
First is the origins film & is stylishly done & brings to screen a fantastic CREATURE FEATURE.
The second (sequel) is just as much fun if not quiet living up to the original.
I believe there is a 3rd but I have never seen that one.

22) CABIN IN THE WOODS
Stars THOR himself before he became WORLD FAMOUS.
Starts out your traditional manic in the woods at a log cabin but ends up in ALL KINDS of WEIRD TERRORITY & is Great Fun.

21) THE DEVIL RIDES OUT
Brilliant old fashioned HAMMER like OCCULT HORROR starring the chilling (but here GOOD GUY) Christopher Lee.
I once had an interest in the OCCULT (still do really) and so when I began working got a rather expensive old book regarding this subject but my mother being very Catholic was not having any of it...BOOK had to GOT RID OFF, damn, bet it's worth a bob or two now & it looked like a great read (never really got to see it but the subject still interests...you see I am not so sure it's ALL BAD, some of these creatures in myth you read about might not be what you think? if you know what I mean :whistle: )
SUPER FILM with a TERRIFIC ENDING...get ya chalk out Dad ;)

20) HAMMER's DRACULA
Starring Peter Cushing & Christopher Lee.
Old fashioned but still works to this day, yet not the BEST adaptation of Bram Stoker's book to FILM that's to come further down the list.

19) THE MIST
It's revealed that a MILITARY EXPERIMENT takes place (possibly by ways of a PORTAL? or CERN like Experiment) & ALL HELL IS let LOOSE.
Tense with super creatures but the ENDING...OH the ENDING, if you have the BLU RAY there are 2 different endings but the original is the more CHILLING, also check out the B&W version.

18) HANSEL & GRETEL : WITCH HUNTERS
Super Fun Cast, a superb OGRE Creature, Witches Galore, BLOOD & VIOLENCE & LANGUAGE I didn't expect in such a film but hey it's the way they went & it WORKS...some great set pieces & surprisingly GOOD, see it in 3D if you can?

17) THE WICKER MAN
Perhaps the BEST BRITISH HORROR FILM ever MADE?
Christopher Lee said it was his favourite film he appeared in (and he don't appear that much really so that's really saying something)
Rumours that a British Motorway had hidden beneath it a LONGER UNCUT Version turned out to be TRUE.
This is a CHILLING Pagan themed HORROR with a GREAT PERFORMANCE by Edward Woodward.
I've visited ALL these main scenes seen in this film (ALL IN SCOTLAND...some very hard to find, including the 2nd of the Wicker Men made which is located close to the sea on the other side of a Caravan Park, sadly the LEGS are now just stumps but I got a few TREASURED FRAGMENTS from it & photo's)
REMEMBER the little village here? that is incredibly difficult to find but find it we did & the little ruins in which Woodward crafts a makeshift CROSS, the BEACH & CAVE ENTRANCE are an amazing place to visit (you have to walk through a FAIRY LAND FOREST to get to it...amazing)
A TRIP I shall forever REMEMBER & a movie I like very much, BRITT EKLAND is a nice sight to behold too..."SAY HOW DO"

16) NIGHT of the CREEPS
Love FRED DEKKER's films he also directed a huge favourite of mine (below at No 3) but here he crafts a fun 1950's ZOMBIE ALIEN film with a PROM about to take place, features a cult favourite in the lead role, a mix of horror with a touch of SF.

15) WAXWORK
I Discovered this film at a young age & was drawn to the ANTHOLOGY nature of the film of which I like all the threads in it.
Cast are delightful especially ZACH (from Gremlins) but we also have the brilliant DAVID WARNER (Tron & the brilliant TIME after TIME) there's also the gorgeous Michelle Johnson & Deborah Foreman...COMIC HORROR.

14) JASON X
Well this was a CRAZY, OUTRAGEOUS, NUTS! departure for the FRIDAY the 13th series of films but you know what? IT WORKS!
Jason is frozen & taken in the future to a spacecraft in space, so we have SF & HORROR and this guy with the face mask & machete, GREAT FUN.

13) PHANTASM 2
1st film was good (but was clearly on a low budget) this was upped for this one & the look is better, the sphere's are FANTASTIC & it's the BEST in the series & stylishly done.

12) An AMERICAN WEREWOLF in LONDON
Can I just say JENNY AGUTTER.

11) FROM BEYOND
Can I just say BARBARA CRAMPTON? well I could but i'll add INTER-DIMENSIONAL Machine that brings about DEATH & DESTRUCTION & changes to we HUMANS which are gloriously ghastly.
I LOVE THIS FILM, it's like a smaller scale CERN gone wrong! (some say CERN are searching for things other than just the GOD PARTICLE as if THAT wasn't enough) here we have MAD SCIENTISTS & Jeffrey Combs is terrific here but nothing matches Barbara Crampton's 'cult' performance & attire ;)

10) A NIGHTMARE on ELM ST 3
The first film was Scary, Dark & chilling & the likes of which we had never really seen before but this 3rd film subtitled 'THE DREAM WARRIORS' is for my money the better film, very inventive & features tips of the hat to another of my fav's RAY HARRYHAUSEN (stop motion animator)
A Group of Teenagers take on FREDDY & well it don't end well for most of 'em.

9) RETURN of the LIVING DEAD
This is just down right FUNNY, I can't help but LAUGH every time I view it, the conversations with the guys in the MORGUE where this mainly takes place are proper laugh out loud, Nuclear Waste is mistaken released by the military (those damned military types again...can't they just keep us safe!) and works it's way into the cemetary grounds.

8) HALLOWEEN
:cheer: CLASSIC, brilliantly directed by JOHN CARPENTER (such a shame he went of the boil after the 1970's & 80's for whatever reason?)
The original 1978 film & still the BEST, atmospheric, chilling & with another old British face chewing the scenery in the form of DONALD PLEASANCE (you might know him as the blind guy from THE GREAT ESCAPE) but he also features in another couple John Carpenter films the AWESOME "Escape from New York" & the strange, unsettling & recommended Horror "Prince of Darkness" except this is not DRACULA this is the BIG EVIL GUY mentioned in the BIBLE, still perfect viewing for HALLOWEEN but also a truly GREAT Horror film.

7) EVIL DEAD 2
First film again was OK, scary but it lacked a budget & that POLISHED look which this sequel most certainly has.
These films are not the VIDEO NASTIES some of you may remember them being cast as by the British Board of Certification, I remember the first one being banned before being one of the first from that list to be released, saw it late one winter's night at a friends house who had a whopping for the time (early 1980's) 50" TV but it's this 2nd one I fondly remember...
SWALLOW YA SOUL, SWALLOW YA SOUL....Swallow THIS :lol:
Brilliantly OTT comedy horror rather than the ALL OUT horror of that 1st film but the question is...
HOW DO YA TURN IT OFF, although "EVIL DEAD 3" which was really called "ARMY OF DARKNESS" does not make this list! it only just missed out, that too is fun MEDIEVIL fun with castles, witches, demons & the NECRONOMICON.
Both highly recommended.
Currently getting to the end of Season 2 of ASH vs the EVIL DEAD (not for kids) but MIGHTY GOOD FUN with the aging ASH.

6) THE HOWLING
My favourite & so highest ranked 'WEREWOLF' movie starring DEE WALLACE & yet another British classic face in the form of PATRICK MCNEE & his secret society, I wonder what resides here? WEREWOLVES ya dummy!!! oh yeah!
Have LOVED Dee Wallace ever since seeing her here in this terrific werewolf movie & then playing the Mom in both E.T. & Cujo
Werewolf effects by ROB BOTTIN are unsurpassed although there are many that would go for the AMERICAN WEREWOLF in LONDON effects.
This is darker & creepier than AMERICAN but there's not much in it & I like that we have 2 WEREWOLF MOVIES that are so different!

5) SALEM's LOT
Whilst not technically a MOVIE (it was originally a 2 part MINI SERIES & that's the one to hunt down should you want to watch it) it was later released as one movie albeit with slight cuts.
Anyone that saw this on the BBC back in the late 1970's will have fond or terrifying memories of it?
Me? fondness (aged 9 I think)
My sister? TERRIFIED (aged 8)
Why terrified...THAT SCENE at the WINDOW with the kid (twice) the mist arrived, the atmosphere darkened & then a white floating kid arrives at our younger HERO's Bedroom window with strange eyes tapping on them with a strange STATIC electric noise heard AND...
SHE WAS OFF...Mom didn't want to see such things but someone aged only 9 & 8 we persuaded Dad to let us watch & at this point she NEVER RETURNED, it took her years to watch it again & she's still as BIG a FAN of this as I am.
SPOOKY with a capital S, atmospheric, well acted (NOT CHEESEY_ done in all seriousness & it works in it's favour, you do get the CHILLS still watching it today & that VAMPIRE (the main one) YIKES! there is a scene in which he shows up which is MOST Unexpected!
The guy in the rocking chair is uneasy & the final ending brings about a SURPRISE as they visit the HOUSE on the HILL that houses this VAMPIRE.
Another BRITISH old guy shows up (with a rather distinctive Northern English voice)
We had some GREAT Mini Series like this in the 1970's & 80's (Salem's Lot, IT, 'V', The Martian Chronicles oh & one for Mom 'The Thorn Birds :P )

4) BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
And here we have for my money the best adaptation of Bram Stoker's BOOK.
Directed by the brilliant Francis Ford Coppola it's a BEAUTIFUL looking film, features a great cast (HOPKINS is in his element here) but WHY OH WHY did they go with KEANU REEVES as the Englishman??? the only error.
CREATURE & OTHER EFFECTS are amazing!
I doubt it will be bettered & is a HORROR film for anytime of the year but especially HALLOWEEN.

TOP 3

3) THE MONSTER SQUAD
It's a kids horror film right? yeah but so MUCH MORE, in the same vein as the super fun 'GOONIES' this gives us the kids similar (if younger than those seen in The Goonies) and has them BATTLE the CLASSIC 'UNIVERSAL' Horror characters in the shape of Frankenstein (well the creature anyway) The CREATURE (Black Lagoon) THE MUMMY & of course DRACULA who is very well played here.
We also have a FUN STORY, some GREAT one liners & good effects.
THERE is a CHARM to this that makes it the PICK for Kids HALLOWEEN NIGHT film.

2) FRIGHT NIGHT
You might say this is the THE MONSTER SQUAD for grown up's (which it is)
RODDY McDOWELL shows up again (what is it with these older BRITISH GUYS making for either GOOD Horror Villians or MONSTER HUNTERS) as a washed out actor playing as HOST on HORROR MOVIE channel but he's about the be recruited by Charlie Brewster to MEET & FIGHT them for REAL.
The cast is truly outstanding...McDowell is incredible as is CHRIS SARANDON as the dandy gentleman with women dropping at his feet :whistle: he is superb, the scene that always brings a smile to my face is the one in which Charlie gets a cop into Dandridge's house who's story get's more outrageous the more they stay until the cop cracks up (and us with it)
So many STANDOUT SCENES in this Brilliant HORROR film...AMY's turn into the VAMPIRE, EVIL ED's pitiful change, DANDRIDGE appearing in Charlie's room for the first time, PETER VINCENT looking at the Mirror & realising there is no reflection (always carry a MIRROR with you) the EROTIC Disco Dance (Vampires are all about eroticism) & the FANG:PTASTIC Ending in which CHARLIE & PETER head for the HOME of DANDRIDGE who has AMY captive...the BATTLE is EPIC, FUN, TENSE & ATMOSPHERIC.

If you have NEVER heard or SEEN this ORIGINAL 1984 version of the film you MUST DO SO (and what better time than HALLOWEEN) you can pick up the DVD version for around £3 but I would urge you to get the BLU RAY version which is epic!
Also, there is unknown to some a SEQUEL to this which is almost as GOOD.
A REMAKE was made, it's OK but it's not a patch on this 'CULT' Favourite & my second most favourite HORROR FILM of ALL-TIME.

so to NUMBER ONE (and probably will always be?)

1) THE FOG
But let me make this CLEAR...It is NOT nor will it EVER BE the ABYSMALLY BAD Remake (all copies of which should be found & burnt)
This is the original 1980 version with Adrienne Barbeau as STEVIE WAIN the sexy, smouldering (probably something to do with the cigarettes she seems to be smoking throughout it) & husky voiced RADIO DJ.
She's the star of the show but this film features one of MY ALL TIME HORROR CHARACTERS in the form of HAL HOLBROOK's 'Father Malone' who reveals the SECRET hidden until now!
Ghostly Lepur Colonist SPIRITS on their quest for REVENGE.
Old school effects & they WORK (even today) PERFECTLY...Fog Machines bring about scenes of menace! old GHOST SHIPS roll up & out pop these ZOMBIE like Spirits to take their revenge.
STEVIE WANE, FATHER MALONE, a LIGHTHOUSE, GHOST SHIP, MORGUE SCENE & ENDING within a CHURCH which brings about a satisfying (if CHILLING) ENDING makes it my No1 HORROR FILM and probably always will be...
GOT the ORIGINAL POSTER (I don't care if it cost a fortune, I ain't ever selling it & it's COOL) I got the CINEMA LOBBY SET with fantastic SCENES from the film & I got the DVD (with extras not on the 1st edition Blu Ray) & then got this Blu Ray which is a stunning print.
If you search online (YOUTUBE) you should find a COOL Drive In type filmed showing a SPECIAL SCREENING of 'THE FOG' and some of the stars showing up for it...THAT must have been COOL to WITNESS & I envy them, especially if a FOG BANK rolled in :)

TRUE STORY & perhaps just one of the reasons it made an impression on me...
Many years ago the BBC showed it late one night (11pm start) and just before the film started they said we would be having FOG in the UK & sure enough it was a PEA SOUP one, very thick & hard to see through & sure enough it showed up about mid-way through the film, so being a little NUTS I decided just for a couple of minutes that I would head into the garden to see if I could see BLAKE & his CREW...
So imagine my surprise when he turned up & nearly got me (WHY NOT SIX BLAKE?)
ONLY KIDDING but I did go out into it for a few minutes...AMAZING coming back in & watching the rest of the film.

So there may be some I have missed or forgotten about or perhaps not even seen? although I have seen a LOT of HORROR & SCI-FI films in my time so it's unlikely I've missed a truly GREAT ONE (but you never know)
So you might ask what of 'THE OMEN' yes that's a GOODIE, very spooky & well done but it fails short of top 25, THE EXORCIST? that will head most people's list? well this or THE SHINING? but those two whilst watchable just don't really do it for me.

Other's left off the list...
HELLBOY (is more fantasy really) but if classified as HORROR would be high on the list as would GHOSTBUSTERS (but that's more a comedy really) & as for ALIEN & ALIENS (to me whilst they clearly have HORROR elements I see them more as SF films)

I could easily rattle off 25 more & probably 50 more after that (100) but many will not be familiar to you & probably only work for me...
the likes of SLITHER, HOUSE, THE GATE, ABRAHAM LINCOLN Vampire Hunter, Creepshow, SLEEPY HOLLOW might make your list though with Johnny Depp that's a superb horror film (even have the headless horseman POSTER for this film) there is also a film that god bless him he shouldn't really have let my sister & I watch but my dad did but my mom knew nothing about called "THE DEVIL'S RAIN" and if you should ever watch this film you'll be wondering what in the WORLD??? so much melting Wax but it was rather chilling & adult in nature, should have given us nightmares this one but we were OK, stars WILLIAM SHATNER (Kirk from the original Star Trek)

That's about it
Thought it might provide a bit of fun to read? and might give some clues as to what to bung on your TV in just over a weeks time (as British Tv very rarely seems to show any good HORROR FILMS over the HALLOWEEN Season for some reason?)

ENJOY & Keep Watching the SKIES
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 1 day ago #3755 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: 25 HORROR FILMS worth CHECKING OUT during HALLOWEEN (speaking of which)
Just watched SALEM's LOT again...

Not the poor remake but the OUTSTANDING 1978 Original.

DAVID SOUL was never better.
BONNIE BEDELIA more beautiful than I ever remembered (she was still lovely as John McClain's wife in DIE HARD)
The British Guy whose name for some strange reason escaped me was the brilliant JAMES MASON & without a doubt he adds gravitas to this mini series / movie.

Filled with super characters....giving us a slow build up for the first hour or so but just before mid-way it is clear ALL HELL is being LET LOOSE on this small town of SALEM'S LOT, wonderful chilling music soundtrack (very John Carpenter) & ATMOSPHERE & SETS to behold.

Not for young children (I think children of the 70's were witness to a lot so we could take it) but teenagers & adults that have not seen it before would be in for a TREAT should they HUNT it DOWN ;)

THE MARSDEN HOUSE FINALE is Thrilling, TENSE & that word again ATMOSPHERIC (which it most certainly is)
Amazingly NOT much BLOOD or VIOLENCE is ever really seen (but when it is it's done to GREAT scary EFFECT)

Watched it again & I was thrilled I did (after over 10 years) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Chiller & one I might even nudge up a place to 4th displacing Bram Stoker's Dracula (as it brought back all those childhood feelings of being allowed to watch it back there in the late 70's on BBC1 over 2 consecutive nights)
AWE & THEN SOME!

Check out the trailer...
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 months 1 day ago #3756 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: 25 HORROR FILMS worth CHECKING OUT during HALLOWEEN (speaking of which)

I wonder if this incredible MARSDEN HOUSE Still EXISTS? well the outside of it anyway (i'm sure the interior sets which are marvellous where filmed elsewhere?) but what I wouldn't give to walk up to this thing.

UP NEXT for me...

Probably JEEPERS CREEPERS 1 followed by RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD (as it's so damned funny) managed to find one of the hard to find Blu Rat STEELBOOKS which show amazing Artwork from the film.

Then it's the main lead up to HALLOWEEN starting around the weekend until getting to the BIG DAY on Wednesday the 31st.

no doubt those TOP 3 (Monster Squad, Fright Night & THE FOG (1980 version) will feature during this time in whatever order.

There's a Halloween Anthology I watched for the first time tonight called "Tales of Halloween" an anthology film (one made up of different short stories) slow start but the 2nd half is terrific...loved the little Tweety Bird like ALIEN (you'll know what I mean if you've seen it?)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3759 by Paul Conway
Caught up with SALEM's LOT (last week) that still holds up VERY WELL Today...LOVED IT!

And last night I watched another oldie from the past which rarely gets to be seen on TV "The Devils Rain" starring William Shatner.
Incredibly my father let my sis & I watch this on the BEEB when we must have been in single numbered digits 7 or 8 & I remember it having an effect on me whilst watching it, The Occult, spooky town & church in which GOD vs the DEVIL confrontation takes place but it's the gruesome change, the missing eyes & them all melting at the end which might have some wonder if it was acceptable to let young one's of this age see it?
Well it's now very much dated & whilst a fun trip back in time & the melting bodies is still chilling there is nothing really that could be deemed unacceptable for children to watch (except some parents might not want their kids to see a film dealing with the occult & the chilling atmosphere it creates...this is probably the film that got my interest going a little in the subject (never fully realised & probably the better for it although it still holds a little interest for me) but the film? it's OK, not bad but not GREAT.

Pretty sure this is the film that John Carpenter & the makers of HALLOWEEN got the idea for a WILLIAM SHATNER mask with Eyes Cut out for the role of Michael Myers because this is exactly how Shatner looks later in the film :) strange but true.

What was also interesting to note was that INCREDIBLY this film at the end showed a Guidance Rating & it was a PG.

Back at that time mid to late 70's I think it was made? should check but I think it was about mid to late 1970's this might have been considered one for older audiences (even though it was rated PG) but now apart from a few elements that were unsettling it's probably the right rating (maybe make it a 15 to keep susceptible younger children away from it but I like I said I saw this far younger than this & it didn't do me any harm :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

Was wondering about that Salem's House lot & found this...
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3760 by Paul Conway

A rather neat Filming Location & Tour Video.

Damn! the House was one made up around the one you now see!!! damn Movie Magic!

I actually thought it might have existed as was! I think the owners of the House should have kept it, looked COOL & SPOOKY.

But maybe you could MAKE YOUR OWN? so tempted :) but my hands are not that great these days & anyone want to make me one? complete with all the lights & stuff inside?

Notice the first CONJURING Movie was played on FILM 4 I think it was so GOT THAT RECORDED & I am hoping it's as good as the second one?

Another TRULY FANTASTIC Movie that is NOT A HORROR movie but one that is PERFECT for HALLOWEEN viewing for EVERYONE is...
"PARANORMAN" just a beautiful piece of Stop Animation, wonderful story, great characters & atmosphere & just AMAZING to see (if your one of the few that still has a 3D set up I would whole heartily recommend you do so)

Difficult Choice as to WHAT the choice film will be for HALLOWEEN NIGHT itself?

I surely stick with my 3 main one's of the THE FOG (usually wins out) or FRIGHT NIGHT (for obvious reasons) or THE MONSTER SQUAD but I think I may watch those as a build up to HALLOWEEN 3 : Season of the WITCH (for a change) a perfect film for HALLOWEEN Night & one that is very much underestimated (simply because originally folks expected Michael Myers to turn up HE DOES NOT APPEAR in the FILM)
It was supposed to be the 1st of a line of HALLOWEEN Films that gave us a different type of Halloween Movie each year but it bombed but years later many that have seen it now hold it up as second only to the original HALLOWEEN Movie, it's a shame John Carpenter & co did not get the go ahead to continue in this vein but rather funny to see many years later that they are still churning out another Michael Myers new HALLOWEEN Film with Jamie Lee Curtis again & surprisingly it's done rather well at the Box Office, although reviews say it's nothing new (shame they didn't go with this NEW Different type of Halloween Movie each year idea)

If nothing new is posted here...

May I wish you all a HAPPY, SAFE & FUN Halloween....taken in the right SPIRIT ;) oh come on!!! it can be a terrific season, get ya Candy & Watch some HORROR MOVIES...there's a number of GOOD One's out there (any one of my 25 would do the TRICK :lol: Oh come on Chris!!! :P )

TRICK or TREAT?

Hope you get plenty of TREATS :evil: