Extra Dimensions...Do they EXIST? try out these Video's

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3767 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Extra Dimensions...Do they EXIST? try out these Video's
No one on EARTH (that is Human) can tell you if such things exist.

But I think it's becoming fairly clear to many scientists that's it MORE likely than not.

Found a very charming You Tube of a young fella who did a decent job of trying to explain the 4th Dimension (Tesseract) and he even pondered multiple dimensions (which is also, many say likely) some small, some large, he also brings TIME into the equation (a subject that's very interesting to me for although we have a way of being guided by a KIND of TIME...getting up at a set time, eating at certain times, watching our favourite programmes at a set time (well on TV Live anyway) TIME is something that almost certainly DID NOT come into being when our Universe was created...just my opinion but I think it's been around far longer than our UNIVERSAL HOME has been around but then again!!! if NON LINEAR TIME exists EVERYWHERE? these other dimensions THEN MAYBE NOT? Time I think could be the most curious thing of ALL, although I will ALWAYS LOVE the Discovery of places & things!!! such as I've previously described...but like I said who am I to say such things exist?)

So here's this young fellow from 8 years ago explaining it pretty well I think...

If you have CHILDREN? I hope you let their IMAGINATIONS RUN Free? Let them be different & creative, LET THEM Question THINGS (that many think should not be questioned, WHY IS THAT?) only by doing so will we bring about new truths.

As you will find from this next video (LOVE Michio Kaku BTW) although some of the things he mentions here with regards to calculations concerning these extra dimensions is clearly not something I have any idea as to if it is true or not but i'll happily go along with him on them (so that kid saying 71 dimensions seems like it was wrong? but really? WHO KNOWS? things may be far stranger in these other dimensions that we can conceive?, although even HE (Kaku), along with the GREAT MINDS of EARTH's PAST...Einstein & Hawking & probably Darwin to some extent? DID NOT KNOW IT ALL but how could they? they did AMAZING WORK with the tools (mind set) they had at the time)
Here's Michio Kaku's effort at trying to explain...

And once again my favourite (the guy I grew up watching on the BBC in such specials as 'COSMOS' & they guy who I think maybe, just maybe had a little more knowledge about those visiting from above (as well as from these other inter dimensions) than he ever let on about, there were interesting stories I've read & clearly some Tv Series (American) also heard the same kind of things in which r CARL SAGAN was at one time shown such species (but I guess you have to believe such things as the ROSWELL CRASH in 1947?)

Mr Sagan wrote the brilliant book (turned into a superb film starring Jodie Foster) called "CONTACT"

So these folks from these other dimensions may well know of us & might even be able to interact with our dimension BUT SADLY we cannot yet see, hear or know about where they come from...but hey, if TRUMP & Co don't DESTORY US ALL maybe we will ONE DAY?

ALIEN on a BIKE Video (come on...WHO doesn't want to see that?)

Do you think Extra Dimensions exist? and if so WHAT'S THERE? intelligent beings? are the laws of physics out of whack? a little different to those we find in this dimension of ours? LOVED Dr Strange heading into one of these at the end of his 1st MARVEL origins film.

Clearly, we have MUCH to LEARN, I just hope Dumb Asses like TRUMP & Co don't stop US getting to find out!

Commander OUT (still looking forward to my 6th Pip & becoming AMBASSADOR for EARTH & in so doing earning my trip to PLUTO ;) )