Projected on a BIG SCREEN 'Sky at Night' shows SUN OBJECT effecting the BURSTS

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3768 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Projected on a BIG SCREEN 'Sky at Night' shows SUN OBJECT effecting the BURSTS
I'll try not to go over the same stuff again regarding this OBJECT discovered (surprisingly) whilst watching this SKY AT NIGHT (BBC4) episode a few months back.

My first QUESTION would be WHY did these two not notice THIS? it's right there in front of them on this TV SCREEN (starting at 14 minutes & 2 seconds in) was this a little nod & wink that HEY, THIS IS UP THERE CLOSE to OUR SUN but we CAN'T ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?

Now if you don't believe what you are seeing here (you can't always believe EVERYTHING you see I do realise this) & to be honest I did QUESTION IT myself, noticed it straight away watching it on TV but then thought NAH :lol: that's CRAZY!!!
It MUST be a reflection of something in the room that the camera is picking up (even though it CLEARLY LOOKS to be an OBJECT on the SCREEN close to the SUN) for those still pondering could it be some kind of reflection? OR graphics error then take a look further on when this screen is showed on it's own without the cameras & these presenters (the raw data image...it's smaller but IT IS STILL THERE)

So Yesterday Night I finally put this episode on to a USB stick, plugged it into my PROJECTOR & projected it up on a screen (approx. 120 inches wide) and what did I see?

Well, clearly this OBJECT that shows up some 14 minutes into the programme is HERE but now that's it's BIGGER certain things become a little more clearer...

For starters...

MORE of it's RING shape becomes more obvious, along with the THINGS (nodules section upon this ring section, which are darker or appear to be)

I have to ASK AGAIN....WHAT is THIS?

Another thing that becomes far more clearer when you see it increased in size is that the SUN's OUTBURSTS are clearly INFLUENCED by this strange & let's be HONEST here HUGE OBJECT resting close to it...

The ejections from OUR SUN that head in this things direction seem to hit it and in so doing it changes (ever so slightly but clearly enough to see it) it's direction, these bursts are being slightly changed by this thing being here.

Some bursts even seem to go right through it & at other times make this RING SHAPED OBJECT far more clearer (brighter) including those nodules which have me seriously wondering...

IS THIS OURS? if so how can WE build something (even if (as I believe) we have stuff FAR MORE ADVANCED than has ever been admitted to) LIKE THIS? unless the angle is very strange (and it's far closer to us than the Sun is?) and I don't think it is, I think it's sat there, close to the SUN with a purpose...that purpose being (I think) collecting it's ENERGY for USE somehow.

So something THAT BIG!!! and that CLOSE!!! to Our SUN that is not being DESTROYED can't surely? possibly? be OURS let's be HONEST about this!

If that thing is ours than WE'VE had Tech that's not just the rumoured 50-100 years into the future (which we have now) but this thing MUST BE thousands of Years far more advanced than anything we've got.

Which leads us to...

IT IS NOT OURS...So who's is it?

An ALIEN or Inter-Dimensional SPECIES's would seem LOGICAL now? wouldn't it? INCREDIBLE though this may seem to many of you folks reading this but WHAT OTHER EXPLANATION is THERE for THIS OBJECT?

As to what's it's purpose?

Well I guess the first thing we have to HOPE is that it is NOT FOR BAD?
I don't think so! MOST intelligent ALIEN SPECIES / INTER-DIMENSIONAL Species or AI's (I think) would notice what we are for who we are, a VERY YOUNG Species trying to leave the confines of our HOME WORLD but with clearly many problems (thanks to the ELITE & MILITARY might) that we need to get past...so it's my hope & belief that THIS is not some form of WEAPON?

If it is THEN it's GAME OVER!

We cannot compete with this thing even if we do have Spacecraft out there (even the ENTERPRISE would not be a MATCH for this thing)

So if not a weapon...WHAT?

Well & say this in ALL SERIOUSNESS, I believe this to be either a DYSON SPHERE like (let's say DYSON Ring) ENERGY CONVERTER.

For WHAT PURPOSE?

How about. it's an ALIEN MOTHERSHIP / SPACE STATION type & this energy gathered from our SUN here is too keep it powered up?

Or

A PORTAL ?
Well, it's clearly taking ENERGY in from our SUN here (or is it simply stationed here because generally NO ONE would normally see it positioned here?) maybe this is WHAT those folks in 'SUNSPOT' discovered ? that's gone ALL QUIET hasn't it? like I suspected it would, will be interesting to see if any charges are made? after all the fuss of pretty much CLOSING DOWN the town of SUNSPOT & the SOLAR OBSERVATORY with FBI agents turning up & HELICOPTERS!!! yeah it don't seem right to me either then you'd think we would have news about these culprits by now? but NOPE, as an ex FBI guy said...this is what would happen...and it did? could be wrong but I think it's all connected with THIS THING close to OUR SUN, one of them DISCOVERED it, personally speaking I THINK IT's COOL!!! or rather HOT!

I photographed something like this in the NIGHT SKY (earlier this year) a RED, PORTAL like object (Strange is the word) & it was THERE in the SKY, I saw it with my own eyes in SPACE, fairly close to us I would say, strangely enough judging by the size of it in the SKY I would say it could well have been THIS SAME OBJECT as this one seen here in this SKY AT NIGHT Programme (the size? imagine looking up at the Night Sky & seeing the MOON it was approx. 1/4 the size of our Moon in the SKY but I would say was probably further back? closer to the SUN?)

It was a faint RED colour to start with and unlike this one seen stationary close to the SUN it was moving ever so slightly across the NIGHT SKY, it only lasted for around 1 minute and during that minute it got BRIGHTER, I was amazed & was fortunate to get photo's of it which to this day I still MARVEL at (then again, I have many personal photo's I marvel at...A SPACESHIP in SPACE with light up power NACELLES? sure got that too, I know! what's more it seemed to be heading in the direction of another OBJECT, dark & pointed close to it...like I said before, a scenario right out of STAR TREK)
This red ring shaped object I took a number of photo's of was just WAY OUT STRANGE to me, wish I could experience that FEELING I got again whilst witnessing it...it was the kid in me GEE WHIZZ type.

I KNOW WHAT I SAW, not sure WHAT it WAS? but I KNOW it was UNLIKEY to be OURS!
Isn't that a strange thing to say...but like I keep saying what's REAL is REAL (whatever is out there) and what's FAKE is FAKE (I have NO reason to LIE)

So there's my thoughts on this OBJECT seen in this 'SKY at NIGHT' episode which unless I am badly mistaken? EXISTS out there & CLOSE to the SUN & THIS is probably what the FBI/CIA/MIB ;) /THE ELITE/ ILLUMINATI & Secret Governments of the WORLD got all WORKED UP ABOUT.

Right or Wrong?

Well THAT object is right there at 14 minutes into this episode (BTW when you see this footage a little later on here, without any presenters or possible reflections? it's the actual VIDEO DATA footage & IT'S STILL THERE...so NO reflection or screen error.

Ain't that SOMETHING!!! BTW this data image reads 2013 (so it's 5 YEARS OLD!!!) they've known about it from at least back then!

Add in the other strange DATA / Photographs seen regarding OBJECTS close to Our SUN & this SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY reaction & one can ONLY THINK...

Yup WE'RE Approaching THAT time...THE HUMAN WAKE UP CALL...and about time too, perhaps we'll finally start to realise our stupid petty squabbles with each other & the WARS (they create) is STPUPIDITY beyond belief.

BTW Did any of you GOOD folks catch the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES praising the BEAUTY of BARBED WIRE :lol: along with his MILITARY :evil:
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #3792 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Projected on a BIG SCREEN 'Sky at Night' shows SUN OBJECT effecting the BURSTS
Actually, I just took another look at this video (yet again) here at around the 14 minute mark & you don't really need to project it onto a large screen to see that this OBJECT does indeed sit close to the SUN & does affect these BURSTS coming from it.

Take a close look at the path these bursts take when HITTING this OBJECT.

Not only does this OBJECT affect the path these blasts take but it can CLEARLY be seen that the rim of this ringed object is affected by the HEAT of these bursts as it clearly becomes much BRIGHTER when they do, so much so the NODDULES around this ringed STRUCTURE can be seen much clearer at these moments.

Ain't that STRANGE?

Of course having it PROJECTED onto a SCREEN some 150 inches across simply makes it far more EASIER to see all of these things.

I am still AMAZED that no one else thinks this is MAJOR NEWS but then again the same follows for ALL these things I seem to bring up (SHUTTLE MISSIONS from some 20+ years ago showing large craft showing up out of nowhere & moving around up there!!! yeah WHY would anyone be interested in that???)

This is an AMAZING Object close to our SUN captured some 5 years ago!!!

But what's REALLY amazing is not so much that there is an OBJECT (probably alien manufactured) but the SIZE of this THING.

I would ask again...WAS this the SUBJECT of that USA Observatory CLOSE DOWN...Did these Amateurs DISCOVER it?
Funny how nothing else has been heard about this since? where are the culprits they supposedly have?
Also strange that during this time...OTHER online OBSERVATORIES were taken OFF LINE & some lady managed to photograph what appears to be VERY STRANGE Objects close to the SUN at around this time....not strange? really???
There's also the missing NASA DATA regarding observations of our SUN at this time!
Throw in reports & graphics seemingly showing a HUGE SUN BURST heading directly for EARTH but somehow missing it (seemingly being deflected by something) and you have to WONDER might we have been SAVED?

And yet if so? even this is not NEWS WORTHY enough for THE WORLD to COLLECTIVELY say THANK-YOU to them...SHAMEFUL,

That my friends is AN OBJECT CLOSE to the SUN, it's no photographic or DATA error, the bursts are effected by this OBJECT (take another look I know I am right) what's it doing up there? who made it? just WHAT IS IT?

1) PORTAL? portals need a lot of ENERGY (one would think?) to create such a thing large enough for CRAFT to come through it (even if it only lasts seconds)

2) IT is not a PORTAL but a kind of DYSON SPHERE so close to our SUN for collecting ENERGY but for what purpose if not using it to open a portal? which brings me to no 3)

3) Perhaps it is this PART DYSON SHERE STRUCTURE (clearly not a full version CREATED AROUND our SUN...as it appears to be RING SHAPED but a smaller YET STILL HUGE Ring structure harnessing the SUN's ENERGY) & part SPACE STATION?
Almost certainly of ALIEN NATURE as we surely could not have built such a HUGE STRUCTURE.

Can't really think of anything else really that would fit it being stationed so close to OUR SUN but maybe one of you folks can?

You have to ask WHY HERE? and you would probably think is has SOMETHING TO DO WITH US in that they know of us & are CURIOUS about us or are more connected to us than most would think or they have an interest in EARTH? or perhaps they are simply just refuelling & continuing on a journey somewhere else.

WHATEVER the REASON this is one of those things I simply cannot believe is being discussed on NEWS PROGRAMMES & the like (geezz maybe these folks really do have STATE control of TV NETWORKS?) because to me this is MASSIVE NEWS...a huge OBJECT stationed close to our Sun (one which looks to be BIG PLANET SIZED...looking like that it's no PLANET though)

I really do WISH I could show you the photographs I took of the NIGHT SKY earlier this year which DO SHOW something red in colour, similar shaped to this seen here (RING SHAPED) with strange nodule like structures around the outer edges as well as within the inner ring.
Could this be the same OBJECT some 5 years later?...and might it also be the same one during this SUNSPOT Observatory Incident a few months ago?
If so then it is still CLOSE TO US, if back near the SUN? then it clearly manages to stay out of sight to normal folks (as you can't look directly at the SUN) if the same object as the one I photographed earlier this year then it would seem to me...BECAUSE it showed up out of nowhere in the NIGHT SKY for only around 1 minute before fading & disappearing...THAT IT CAN SOMEHOW CLOAK? even this SIZE, either that or it disappears back into their own DIMENSION?

MOST CURIOUS.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.