A LINK to my WOW! is this for REAL group of photographs (MOON - MARS - PLUTO)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3770 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: A LINK to my WOW! is this for REAL group of photographs (MOON - MARS - PLUTO)
OK, so there may be the odd newcomer to this place (I hope) from time to time that have no idea as to the STRANGE THINGS upon...

Our MOON
MARS
and PLUTO

To name but just three.

And as I can no longer post anymore, new, different or better photographs here (well we can't bring the TRUTH to you ordinary folks out there can we? that would ruin the fabric of HUMAN NATURE as we know right? ;) ) I thought I would create a LINK for you folks interested to see what I am talking about...

KEEP an OPEN MIND, forget the FACT that NASA have never TOLD us about all these & just TRY & FIGURE it out for yourself.

CARL SAGAN said it best (can't find the video clip though...think it was from his COSMOS Tv series)…
If you find STRUCTURE you'll find CIVILIZATION & well ladies & gentlemen I GIVE YOU...

STRUCTURE (on ALL these places)

Let's start closest to us & our MOON...

And the APOLLO Mission which I hope someday a BRAVE, INTELLIGENT & BOLD TV Maker will follow up on, I speak of APOLLO 17...

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/5...red-shocking?start=0

Page 1 here shows one of our Astronauts on the MOON & to my knowledge (and I've checked) I am the ONLY one to checked out this 1st photograph seen here (which I had blown up previously) on his LEFT WRIST he has a Notebook opened up...

But what's depicted on that TOP PAGE is INCREDIBLE...just what in the WORLD are ALL these STRUCTURES doing here in it?
Go on, you'll figure it out.

The BIG VISOR CLOSE UP is a many times ZOOMED in shot...I was curious as to if this was THE SUN? as something was off about it. seemed to have something intersecting it & sure enough, although the zoomed in photo is somewhat FUZZY (I must admit) it shows enough detail to realise they were STATIONED close to something of interest & that the thing reflected in this guys visor was NOT the SUN...so what is it? and what's that other area over on the right hand side?

PAGE 2 here on the MOON brings me to a particular favourite of mine as it appears to show a series of official (REAL) NASA Apollo 17 images that seemingly show a grouping of strange things hovering over the MOON at the time (some will tell you these are photographic errors? i'm telling you they ARE NOT)
if not convinced just head down to the bottom of this page (2) and tell me WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Well to me that's this group of objects that have amazingly, seemingly COME TOGEATHER to create a bigger more STRUCTURED OBJECT hovering above the MOON which resembles triangular craft but it's WHAT IS AT THE BOTTOM of THIS that intrigues me for down there are STRUCTURES & what looks like a PYRAMID (on page 3, 2nd photo down you'll see it, not just it but a whole AREA of interest it resides in)

Further down are a few shots of the HUBBLE which was to be repaired by the Space Shuttle but as they were up there SOMETHING passed by them & this is IT...
You tell me? what does that LOOK like? I can't believe you could see this & think something different to me?

Further down on this page...an ASTRONAUT selfie? OR is it?
And just what is that STRANGE LOOKING OBJECT in that bottom right hand corner which looks like a Flipper / FLY?

The FINAL PAGE here (Page 4) shows another PHOTO at the top I simply cannot explain...

It is one you were NOT supposed to see, it's a reflection image but a rather good one I think?
You will NOT find this AREA seen here in this reflection in the APOLLO 17 Archives for well let's be honest here OBVIOUS REASONS...this is an AREA upon the MOON in which if the REAL PHOTO's they have of it were released we would all be saying WHAT!!!
That's a STRUCTURED AREA upon our MOON.

Next photo down after the next one shows something I LOVE...

An AREA upon our MOON in which APOLLO 17 landed close to it...."We're OFF to see THE WIZARD" is something sung by one of the Astronauts whilst up there & well WE KNOW WHAT HE MEANS...look at that image???

That thing branching from one end of this CRATER to the other is NOT Natural, or do YOU THINK SO? :lol:

THIS SHOULD 'NOT' BE THERE.

The one down from this (on Page 4) is a CLOSE UP of that reflection shot that many still to this day would think (seeing the original image) as the SUN...well, DO YOU THINK THIS is THE SUN?
That's NOT the SUN on OUR MOON, it looks more like a particular object.

A few more photo's down Is that APOLLO 17 image that showed a triangular structure HOVERING above the MOON in front of them & this CLOSE UP here shows that PYRAMID looking object at the bottom part of it.
So again I ask...IS THIS NOT STRANGE?

You see I am not a MONEY GRABBING, FAME Hungary guy, I don't need or want that...if the so called MEN IN BLACK turned up & were POLITE & I got the YOUR RIGHT kind of talk & explanation from them rather than the threatening one's you often hear associated with them ( I don't respond well to such threats ) then I would be HAPPY enough, of course I would like EVERYONE to know the TRUTH but FRANKLY I just don't feel many are interested OR care (this I find very curious)

The shot below this is the so called ? photo (this is how NASA explains this shot, saying it might be part of the ROVER! seriously!!! THEY, NASA don't know or can't work out if this is a part of their MOON ROVER or NOT? do me a favour)
OH and it's NOT!
Over there on the left...is part of the Rover which means this TRIANGULAR OBJECT is not, also, that dark shadowed area to the right? almost certainly one of the Astronauts HOLDING the Camera in his GLOVED Hand.

The MYSTERY remains though...WHAT & WHERE was this? did they manage to get a CLOSE UP shot of the bottom of that object that was hovering in front of them?

Time to HEAD OFF to 'MARS'
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3771 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: A LINK to my WOW! is this for REAL group of photographs (MOON - MARS - PLUTO)
Something I originally titled 'I AM MARS' ;)

1st shot shows what I believe to be ROCKET or MISSILE COMPONENTS ? if not what are these?
I've seen ROCKET & MISSILE components & this looks like such things, try searching YAHOO for Rocket components, YOU'LL SEE.
Which brings about the QUESTION...WHAT? Ours? did we try to secretly BOMB this area out of existence too? like we did the Square MOON Base in the LCROSS Mission? if so SHAME ON THEM, you just DESTROYED a large percentage of IMPORTANT Solar System HISTORY.

About mid-way down this 1st page is what I can ONLY SAY looks like a RUIN (and one that even seems to incorporate a CROSS shape into it which of course makes things INTERESTING!!!)
Further down are images of that area upon MARS (to the left as we look of the so called MARTIAN SPHINX) which is strangely CLEARED, well I think it strange...BETTER SHOTS of these areas in another LINK to come.

And speaking of this so called MARTIAN SPHINX (called that for a clearly obvious reason, although I am not SO sure about the SPHINX part, although IT IS CLEARLY something NASA would prefer to KEEP wrapped up & kept SECRET) and here on PAGE 2 are some better closer up shots than you might find by doing a simple search on GOOGLE or YAHOO...Enjoy (they're rather EYE OPENING for even if you don't believe it is such a thing? I think there is NO DOUBT this is something that has been MADE / CREATED, I find the structures to the LEFT of this so called SPHINX to be just as interesting as they appear to look like CURVED Hangars yo u see on EARTH...which brings about the...SO WE DID MAKE IT to MARS ALREADY SCENARIO)

The picture down from this shows a longer shot & the mountain in the background which curiously shows a PATHWAY down to this STRUCTURE ;) got to laugh.

Page 3 mainly focuses on the CLEARED AREA to the left of this SPHINX?
There are curiously shaped ROCK? Structures back there too.

This next LINK also concerns MARS...under the heading "I wonder what they are Doing?"

And it shows some AREAS on MARS which to me are AMAZING...

The smaller blue photo's should prove to be interesting viewing for people new here...
See that 1st smaller blue/grey photo?
At the top of it there is a triangular section which opens wider as it heads towards us...this has entrances? well they look like that to me (HANGARS?)
Many STRUCTURES in between this & the bottom of the page but it's this section at the bottom of this photo which I find EXCITING...

Find that ROCK in the bottom right hand corner...GOT IT? now just to the left of it is a lower/shallow rock...Found it?

Now what's just in front of this (down here close to the bottom of this image but just in front of these two higher up rocks is the WOW! structure)

This to me LOOKS like a purposely built BASE of OPERATIONS on MARS...tell me I'm wrong?

It is a slightly raised walled AREA with all kinds of STRANGENESS inside it...the main one's of which are A HUGE BOX shaped OBJECT (that's NOT Natural???? no way, no how) what is it? could it be a huge CINEMA STYLE SCREEN for communications with EARTH? or elsewhere?
And what is that in front of it (to the RIGHT of it?) that to me LOOKS like a COMMUNICATIONS Dish (one that has a wide base, you might see the pointed SHADOW being cast onto the Martian Surface by it but move up this wide base & it narrows to an ARM like structure to which seems to be connected to it a DISH that is pointed away from us & downwards...COOL Huh?)

Making it very HUMAN in DESIGN wouldn't you say?

Ancient EARTH Civilization? or perhaps a HUMAN HABITAT to secure HUMAN KIND should a disaster affect EARTH? my guess, when taking in the rocket components & a few of the other things (hangars?) would seem to head in the direction of this latter scenario.

TAKE A LOOK at THESE Pictures & TELL ME I'M WRONG, seriously? my IQ may no longer be close to the 140 mark but I KNOW STRUCTURES when I see them...and THEY be THEM...

WHY is this NOT a MAJOR NEWS item?

Crazily, it's probably because those ELITE have control of the NEWS & TV / MOVIE Companies...I still can't believe those DIFFERENT 'Morphing' Shots in CORNWALL were NEVER shown on the NEWS in the UK...how can that be???

Page 2 shows similar images..i guess I was just trying to get up all the different images from this place as some might see different things?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3772 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: A LINK to my WOW! is this for REAL group of photographs (MOON - MARS - PLUTO)
Forgot to add the link (so keen was I to try EXPLAIN what it is you should really be able to see for yourself?)

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/4...ey-are-doing?start=0
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3773 by Paul Conway
Next Up...

My LINKS to some of my PLUTO postings...

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/3...turally-made?start=0
THOSE are SHAPES!
Well aren't they?
PAGE 3 starts with the LONG SHOT of this AREA upon PLUTO (the one which has me all a bother & excited) and what's more it's SURPRISINGLY CLEAR...so much so that when you ZOOM in using your BROWSER ZOOM Function it SHOULD become CLEAR that although the colour is all the same the STRUCTURES upon this 22 mile wide AREA on PLUTO most certainly is NOT.

Plenty for you folks to DISCOVER here & if ONLY 1 of You gets it then my endless postings about this matter will have been worth it (of course I would LOVE for someone in the know to put me out of my misery OFFICALLY & contact me & say Hi Chris, your RIGHT, these are what you say they are, of course being a curious soul I would hope for more of an explanation than just that but hey if that's ALL they could provide me with i'd take it but let's be HONEST I can't see it ever happening?
Which is WHY I would LOVE to head there & take photo's & video myself...WHAT AN ADVENTURE of DISCOVERY this will be for someone here on EARTH (if it's not been done already?)

So about mid-way down this 1st page is something away from this area...found on one of the what look like pathways, roads (experts will tell you they're Pluto's natural settlements, they may well be? but this thing IS ON IT so perhaps they used them as a way of getting around there)

Next photo down...Well that's a BRIDGE like structure right? and COME ON!!!! that to the right of this along this long thin section well that's a DISC SHAPED Object with a central section well isn't it? that's NOT Natural.

The one down from this...SHOWS the parts of this AREA which is LOADED with STRUCTURES...or am I going MAD?

Starting over here on the left hand side is high bracketed structure which looks like a Lucky Horse Shoe shape attached to it.
ABOVE this is an Area which appears to have 3 or 4 curiously shaped objects, one of which really does look like STAR LORD's three sided 'MILANO' Spacecraft.
Just to the right of this...the one I hope is what I think it is...a SCULPTURE rather than STRUCTURE, yes, I think this might actually be a HUGE piece of ART showing a humanoid face (as all the features seem to be here) if somehow this is not such a thing then all I can say is IT IS NOT NATURAL, this was NOT in ANY WAY created by way of natural erosion on PLANET PLUTO.

I'm calling this thing the PAUL CONWAY SCULPTURE (after my Dear Old DAD)

The (I admit) grey, grainy & stripy photo below this one leaves a lot to be desired but you should still clearly be able to see ALL of THESE STRUCTURES here other than the one's described above...namely...
The forecourt (just in front & to the right of this Humanoid Sculpture) but an OBJECT that stands out here like a sore thumb is the one at the top adjoined to this forecourt structure...it LOOKS like a DUMMY handle with a gap at the centre (looking like a DONUT) and what's more LOOK it's giving us a cool SHADOW onto Pluto's surface...but can you also see the BASE of this thing attached to this forecourt area (circular & perfectly formed...THAT's NOT NATURAL!!!)

Further up from this? well if that's NOT a BRIDGE of some form or another I DO NOT KNOW what is!!!
Could it be NATURAL? highly unlikely because it's what's around it & what's at the end of it over to the right (circular donut shapes)

2nd Page...
1st image (not great again I admit) shows that top right corner region from a different angle.

There's structure here too.

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/3...urally-made?start=12
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3774 by Paul Conway
lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/3...-not-natural?start=0

OTHER AREAS UPON PLUTO
lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/5...luto-with-structures

This is another AREA of interest close to this one that interests me so, it seemingly also interested a couple of NASA guys too as I have a PLUTO Documentary which shows a shot of this Area & one of the guys getting EXCITED & saying something along the lines of well I've NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE, I don't doubt it ;)

And one more LINK to PLUTO Photograph Postings.

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/3...-not-natural?start=0

Is there NO ONE OUT THERE that thinks this is VERY STRANGE?

lunarmissionone.com/forum/general-chat/5...ble-pluto-structures

I HOPE there are a few of you out there that can see WHAT I SEE
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.