OUMUAMUA Yeah NOT SURPRISED...THEY KNEW what this WAS!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3775 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: OUMUAMUA Yeah NOT SURPRISED...THEY KNEW what this WAS!
Here's the way I found about this more recent news regarding 'OUMUAMUA'
uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-interstellar-a...-apos-170200169.html

A good number of folks (myself included) thought this ENCOUNTER was a little STRANGE & now it seems the SERIOUS FOLKS think so too (after being analysed by astronomers from the Harvard Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics (CFA))

If I remember right? some bright sparks even managed to find out (roughly) whereabouts it came from & that in of itself is a little strange (to some of us) as this was said to be ORIONS BELT but regardless of that there were a number of things that seemed to add up to a THIS COULD BE AN ALIEN SPACECRAFT or as some are now saying perhaps a SCIENTIFIC PROBE (similar to one's we are considering using...although not quiet as advanced) manned? unmanned? who knows?

Look it's no surprise to many if this should prove to be the case...

The Size was PERFECT for a SPACECRAFT (although of course one's could be MUCH LARGER & smaller for that matter BUT this SIZE, London 'GERKIN' sized many would say MAKES SENSE)

I LOVED how originally it was reported that this thing 'OUMUAMUA' had a major percentage of it made up of 'METAL' this story went away (when I think they realised what they were saying ;) ) of course you can have NATURAL ASTEROIDS containing metal but like I say, it's the SIZE, the fact it was made up of METAL, the SHAPE...thin & long (again at one point reports stated it was 10 long to 1 wide...NOW THAT's VERY STRANGE & many of us KNEW IT!!! what else? well that fact it came not from our SOLAR SYSTEM with all the Asteroids & Rocks that abound here...THIS came from INTERSTELLAR SPACE & it's said it showed up passing between MARS & EARTH (some will tell you that could be it's natural route through our System...OK, if you say so :whistle: )

This (too many) seemed to indicate this WAS SOMETHING very STRANGE.

Now add to this the fact that there WAS a large, thin Spacecraft visiting & close to COMET 67P.
There is an official NASA photograph of the MOON & upon it what looks for all the world like a THIN, LONG Crashed SPACECRAFT ? you might see it as just a strangely shaped ROCK that crashed upon it perhaps as the MOON was being created & you may be right?
Add in all the other reports of LONG, thin SPACECRAFT...Hell, I have taken shots of the NIGHT SKY & in one of them I managed to capture a similar looking OBJECT in the NIGHT SKY close to us.

So Surprised? not in the least bit.

Oh and although some are explaining this away ( and I seriously cannot see how you can do so? ) I would just add it to the ticked list to make one suspect it is MORE LIKELY an ALIEN SPACECRAFT than ANYTHING ELSE and what is this...

Well after heading around our SUN & heading back out of our SOLAR SYSTEM it sped up (that might be explainable???) but something that is deemed a NATURAL ASTEROID? or METEOR? or COMET? which some still think it was CAN NOT ALTER TRAJACTORY & HEAD OFF in ANOTHER DIRECTION, NASA even reported THIS WAS STRANGE & UNEXPECTED...Yeah I bet they did.

So, it's heading out of Our Solar System & whilst still within the inner parts of it, it SHIFTS DIRECTION & SPEEDS UP.

Well, at least it hasn't FOOLED these ASTRONOMERS...thank the heavens we still have LOGICAL people & one's that are WILLING to SAY IT HAS IT IS & although NASA (to their CREDIT) have stated that such things are very unusual THEY STILL cannot bring themselves to TELL US WHAT THEY REALLY KNOW.

Perhaps the only strange thing that I find a little strange is that THIS THING did not emit any kind of SIGNAL of some kind OR Transmission, that I do find perhaps a little unusual but then again if simply a survey / discovery mission or as some have said a RELIC SPACECRAFT? then perhaps it would not have been transmitting.

If they managed to get DATA from PLANET EARTH ?
You have to wonder what in the world did they THINK of it? & us? well of the former probably...WHAT a BEAUITIFUL PLANET with AMAZING VARIETY of ANIMALS & SURROUNDINGS (70% or thereabouts I think? of WATER) Deserts, Ice, Forests WOW! of the later...YIKES, some creatures CALLED HUMANS who have clearly HEATED UP THE PLANET, killing off many creatures AS WELL as themselves...

I THINK WE'LL GIVE IT A MISS...or perhaps WORSE (get rid of these creatures (US) & you have yourself a PLANET EDEN you can nurture & protect & enjoy) it's a PLANET (right now) WE DON'T DESERVE.

Here's SecureTeam10's Take on this...
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3776 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: OUMUAMUA Yeah NOT SURPRISED...THEY KNEW what this WAS!

I will FOREVER & a DAY ;) wonder HOW more people on PLANET EARTH have NOT figured this SUBJECT OUT by NOW!

I think those in the know SECRETLY find it rather FUNNY.

In my opinion NASA knew exactly WHAT THIS WAS & it would not surprise me if they intercepted it way out there when they knew it was heading for a course taking it between MARS & EARTH (the GOLDILOCKS ZONE) & upon getting close to it knew what it was!

I honestly WISH there were NO SUCH THINGS as Conspiracy Theories...I would imagine such things are very RARE & UNLIKELY with other intelligent species out there as THEY probably DON'T KEEP SECRETS from they own SPECIES but here on EARTH there's plenty & not just concerning CRASHED SHIPS, ALIENS, UFO's appearing here, there & everywhere, STRUCTURES FOUND on various bodies throughout OUR OWN SOLAR SYSTEM (who'd a thought it? and I thought the film 2001 was simply a science fiction story)

And then you get the so called intelligent folks (scientists, professors, teachers, NASA officials) saying there is NOTHING to COME CLEAN ON & yet I have managed to show you in previous postings STRANGENESS...

Apollo 17 Astronaut ring binders showing STRUCTURES...so just DOODLES were THEY? :whistle:
Apollo Mission Control in which we get QUICK GLIMPSES & CLUES as to the SECRETS they keep...
1) Pinned up on the back of one of these Apollo Missions is a Photographic Poster of the MOON showing VERY STRANGE STRUCTURES.
2) A table upon which lays a series of LARGE Re-Con photographs that have been placed together on it to create a mosaic larger photograph showing??? SOMETHING TRULY REMARKABLE...it's a RAMP (a huge one) OPENED UP on the MOON & close to it what does look like a craft? that has created marks in the MOON's SURFACE, a crash? no idea but the RAMP STRUCTURE has me thinking is this where ALL those Craft (UFO's) come from at short notice during the Shuttle Tether STS-75 Mission (and if you folks SERIOUSLY believe the NASA line in that those were ICE CRYSTALS than your perhaps not as clever as I thought some of you folks (interested in a MOON MISSION of OUR OWN) were but hey if that's what you want to believe NASA will be delighted)

Me? I would like NASA to have the damn BALLS to STAND up & TELL US EVERYTHING (however STRANGE, WEIRD or SCARY it is) because I think THERE IS A LOT to TELL.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3777 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: OUMUAMUA Yeah NOT SURPRISED...THEY KNEW what this WAS!
Earlier in the year SKY AT NIGHT screened this episode on BBC4 (yup they've LOST the right to show it on BBC2 every month & a larger audience but hey it's SPACE no one's really interested but OUR TYPES & at least it's still ON TV & not been cancelled) regarding OUMUAMUA & to they're credit (kind a) they did ask the could it be a SPACECRAFT Question, although, yet again it was rather half hearted (which is a SHAME as I LOVE these folks that MAKE these programmes & all the experts they have on the shows)

So WHAT would they make of this NEWS NOW?

Damn, I keep saying it but I DO WISH the BBC would have the B...S to create a SPECIAL (non jokey) SERIOUS Episode to investigate on EVERYTHING that has been reported & seen not only by myself but others...

I mean, you look at that APOLLO 17 official photograph (the one with the swiss cheese OBJECT hovering in front of them just above the MOON) and HOW can you say that's a photographic ERROR? it even has STRUCTURES to the bottom AREA of it...come on!!!

POSTERS pinned up at MISSION CONTROL during the APOLLO MISSIONS (showing STRUCTURES upon the MOON)

The SHUTTLE MISSION VIDEO's...Discuss the STS-75 TETHER INCIDENT (not so much the TETHER itself but WHAT IS SEEN after it breaks away)
Those are NOT ice crystals...NASA you may think the majority of us are damn stupid but at times it is you that are so for churning out the STUPID Ice Crystals remark concerning this seen here & other missions (THOSE are some DAMNED 'BIG' ice crystals heading off at different speeds, in different directions & taking an interest in this broken tether, oh & I've never seen under powered revolving ice crystals before ;) )

COMET 67P has STRANGE stuff upon it...no if's no but's IT DOES, including a HEXAGON SHAPED structure but it's the OTHER Spacecraft that turns up there close to it (of course this was an ESA Mission probably under control of the EU God help us...No wonder they don't let us know)

MARS...Too much to mention...GIVE ME one of your SECRET, FAST Spacecraft that can probably get us to MARS in days (probably hours) & 2 Space Suits (for myself & my father) & I PROMISE YOU...I would come back with CLOSE UP PROVE....same goes for MY FAVOURITE...

PLUTO...
Seriously, I do consider myself reasonably intelligent (not quiet MENSA level, missed out by 1 question way back when) so I know I am not stupid & can figure things out & I hope you folks reading this can do so too...

PLUTO has a varied & curious array of STRUCTURES along the whole length of that small ROCKY OUTCROP upon 'Pluto'

If I am WRONG about that ONE? and someone CAN PROVE IT then I will SHUT THE _ _ _ _ UP (yeah I can get ANGRY at times) angry because so sure (100%) am I that there is SOMETHING on PLUTO...

WHY AREN'T THEY TELLING US...your guess is as good as mine, many of us know it's ALL CONTROLLED, there's very little TRUE OPENESS & HONESTY with the majority of these in CHARGE...so that's my WHY, they DON'T WANT you folks to know...

Along that approx. 22 mile section on PLUTO there is everything & the kitchen sink upon this AREA..
LARGE DOMED area (over to the left) a BRIDGE or CRANE like structure (that's NOT natural looking like it does!!!) but just to the right of it along that thin long section...A PERFECT SAUCER SHAPED OBJECT with a smaller dome dead centre of it...well call me a FOOL but that too is NOT natural!!!
We then get a DISH like OBJECT on a pivot, an EGYPTIAN like looking STRUCTURE, a BRACKET like STRUCTURE with a HORSE SHOE (really a bracket & a HORSE SHOE / OMEGA like OBJECT hanging from it!!!!) that is NOT NATURAL!!!! damn it!

A 3 pointed OBJECT which for all the world looks strangely like a SPACECRAFT...NOT, that's NOT NATURAL!!!!
Others close to this which also do not ring true.

There is a DOME(probably an ECO-DOME?) here...a friggin DOME, seriously are you KIDDING ME!!!

An entrance down over to this right hand corner, complete with lintel (even appears to be a shadow just within the inside of this showing it's some form of entrance)

Not even CLOSE to being FINISHED...

You want a BRIDGE, we already had that one over to the left (near the Circular Object) but we have a HUGE one over to the right of this place & a smaller one below it.

You want a whole AREA of STRANGENESS...no problem we have an ENCLOSED AREA surrounded by walls with DONUT shapes within them! perhaps even towers along the way.

There is a HUGE (what I believe to be a SCULPTURE of something looking very HUMANOID in Nature...if wrong about this one??? it's not impossible, I realise I get things wrong & could be about saying it's a SCULPTURE what I am NOT WRONG about is that THIS is SOMETHING, something that is NOT NATURAL...damn it!!! it's got what looks like a huge EYE of a NEEDLE shape upon it, I happen to think it's part of it's headdress? but could be wrong...but I am NOT WRONG about THIS being SOMETHING not formed by PLUTO's EROSIONAL PAST....D A M N (IT)

There is a DUMMY SHAPED object casting a SHADOW which alone should tell you...NOT NATURAL.

Give me THAT SPACESHIP, a HD video camera & SPACESUITS that can be weighted for PLUTO's GRAVITY & I swear I would come back with REAL PROOF something or someone is on there.

And that other SHUTTLE MISSION Footage showing Mission Control trying to find the RUSSIAN Soyuz craft among a SEA of CRAFT would be so FUNNY if it were not for the fact that NOTHING is said of it...craft moving here there & everywhere, very uniform, looking the same, so NOT DEBRIS & moving in a purposeful way, OH and my favourites during this time SHIPS showing up OUT OF NOWHERE right about OUR OWN PLANET EARTH!!! are you kidding me! if we have that kind of TECH then we are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of YEARS more ADVANCED than they are letting on (we're not I don't think,,,so ALIENS? INTER-DIMENSIONALS? or ANCIENT species from EARTH)

WHY CAN'T THE ELITE just be HONEST...it surely would be a BETTER WORLD because of it?

Or am I an IDEALIST? I don't think so...we headed down a path that was (to me) WRONG.

Here's that SKY at NIGHT 'OUMUAMUA' Special...get your A.S to those Astronomers & ASK THEM what now?

A SPACE ROCK being MONITORED on a TRAJECTORY we know it should FOLLOW but then deviates & MOVES away from this is NOT NATURAL, it's UNDER POWER...damn it & even NASA have (more or less in their curious, strange ways) SAID SO...DAMN & IT.

As I young kid I dreamed of a kind of friendly, adventurous STARFLEET type but NASA are NOT it, they are under ORDERS that they are following for the FEW, not EVERYONE.

When you know YOU CAN STRUCTURES & are 100% certain of those on PLUTO is it any wonder I want to let of STEAM.

But you FOLKS can't see them? right? WHY CAN'T YOU!!! Damn it, it's so WEIRD, it's like I am in my own TWILIGHT ZONE Episode!!!

I want to see THE SKY AT NIGHT show that PHOTOGRAPH of PLUTO (showing what I call the Mini Britain, approx. 22 miles wide) & then show CLOSE UP's of ALL of these OBJECTS, STRUCTURES I have mentioned & considering they are ALL GROUPED CLOSE TOGETHER upon this small rocky outcrop surely that makes even more OBVIOUS that this is SOMETHING we SHOULD be SCREAMING from the ROOF TOPS about???

But clearly not...Bee in my Bonnet? just a bit, frustrating? can you tell :) 100% CERTAIN (Trust Me)

Here's the SPECIAL...
I want to see that new updated episode on this.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3778 by Paul Conway

Damn brain works in mysterious ways these days (forget to post the video again)

Still, 100% certain...STRUCTURES on PLUTO & THEY know it!!! Give me that SPACECRAFT?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3779 by Paul Conway

Trajectory, Size, Composition, Speed, altering direction & speeding up....SEEMS STRANGE to ME.