MARS new Video showing even more CURIOUSLY SHAPED Rocks ;)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3780 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: MARS new Video showing even more CURIOUSLY SHAPED Rocks ;)
New Video for ya from MARS...well if only, more, photographic shots taken on MARS & made into an explanation video.

Probably not everything shown here is of the UNNATURAL type but I have to say there are some BEAUTIES here & well, if you want to still tug the NASA line be my guest...YOUR WRONG...There is or has been SOMETHING on MARS but hey we're HUMANS & we continue to head the route of WHAT WE KNOW...WE KEEP...OPEN your MINDS & QUESTION EVERYTHING...you may be surprised what you find.

Something no one else has DISCOVERED upon MARS is that HUGE Rock??? Triangular Shaped!!! it may well be Rock (but I don't think so) but it's very curiously shaped (Triangular as I said) but it's really rather THIN for it's size & it has a split down the middle of it & GET THIS...something like a pipe? or tap protruding from it....down on the ground beneath this what looks like a SPHERE...no bull, no stupid fake news, TRUE (go check out my MARS postings made here & I am pretty sure I uploaded a number of photo's showing this thing.

It can be found to the left of the so called MARTIAN SPHINX & just forward from that RUINS Structure (looking like a World War 2 building that had been bombed)

Well if you not only WATCH these interesting objects that are seen in this video you might also like to read the comments beneath it (which for a change are fairly reasonable & thoughtful) one guy even mentions the Nuclear signatures said to exist on MARS referring to what could have been (at one time) a HUGE Nuclear EXPLOSION of some kind...perhaps this ROVER is using THE left over energy from this? TESLER Design probably which the Authorities stole after his death & DEVELOPED for THEMSELVES.

Some of my fav's here...

3m 19seconds...Obviously some will tell you this is possible? and it may well be...but it does look like the remains of a BRIDGE?

4mins 47 seconds is (to me) INTERESTING

5m 17s at first this looks completely NATURAL & NORMAL...move along & then the ZOOM in reveals curious cuts to these ROCKS.
Natural? maybe but when you see...
5 minutes & 38 seconds you may well ask yourself like I (or not?) those look similar to the types of tiles / parts of such a thing as a CATHEDRAL or EGYPTIAN structured Ruins?

5m 59s That does look STRANGE...could possibly have been explained away (had it NOT been for the 3D shape of this thing looking a little like a CHIMNEY?)
6m 28s Another STRANGE ONE.

I wish I could say i'm surprised but i'm really NOT, I simply laugh that OTHERS are finding these kind of things on MARS which so clearly had some KIND of PAST.

Like I said, NOT ALL by any means here are of the STRANGE KIND, some do look genuinely natural, rocks, settlement & the likes but a good few just LOOK STRANGE & UNNATURAL but they're not a PATCH on that WHOLE AREA close to the so called MARTIAN SPHINX :lol:

I laugh myself silly looking at the areas close to this...not quite as good as those on PLUTO which are so obvious & defined but they're a jolly good close 2nd.