The ESA / RUSSIAN 'MARS Robot ROVER' 2020 is being sent to 'OXIA PLANUM'

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3783 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: The ESA / RUSSIAN 'MARS Robot ROVER' 2020 is being sent to 'OXIA PLANUM'
Is this the right place to set down on MARS?

Apparently OXIA is rich in CLAYS & OTHER MINERALS so the GEOLOGISTS will probably LOVE it & it was THEY that probably decided this DESTINATION during an expert panel meeting at LEICESTER UNIVERSITY.

Found near the Equatorial site on MARS.

It will have a drill (hey we have a drill on our LM1 lander, well the drawings anyway ;) ) and sophisticated instruments to LOOK for SIGNS of LIFE (from the PAST & even the PRESENT) interesting!

Now...Is this 'OXIA PLANUM' area on MARS anywhere near? or close to? that area in which PATHFINDER took one of the most REMARKABLE & EXCITING photographs EVER on MARS!

And if not? then although clays & minerals are all good & interesting (to some) I would have to ask WHY???

WHY did you not choose to go back (with better equipment & hi def cameras) to this place again close to PATHFINDER's LANDING SITE which SO CLEARLY shows signs of some form of Intelligent life / civilization close by.

This guy (his video below) is so on the right track but he's missing some of the more INCREDIBLE areas...yup that so called MARTIAN SPHINX back there is Incredible (the curved building / hangar to the side is perhaps even more so as this looks NEWER to that PYRAMID /SPHINX shaped structure behind/to the side of it :whistle: )

Take a look at this guys video showing this remarkable photograph...READ the INFO Nasa supplied with it & then GO TRY work out things for yourself OR let me give you a guiding hand as to where to look beyond this SPHINX type area...

Early in this video at around 1 minute & 5 seconds in he opens up this file to show this photograph (showing a LONG shot of this whole area)

There's INTERESTING THINGS within ALL of this shot but the most interesting things are forward from us...

Draw an imaginary line down the middle of this photo (or just block out the right hand half of it LEAVING just this LEFT hand side visible)

OK, do the same again, so your left with just 1/4 of this LEFT hand side showing.
Yes to be sure there's interesting things BACK THERE close to that SPHNIX like Object including that AREA back there just to the left of it (as we look) which shows a strangely CLEARED rectangular section (most curious) and pathways leading from that approx. 30-35 meter tall peak down to that SPHINX area...but BACK to this 1/4 page area over here to the LEFT.

What you should see now is...

Just above half way up a triangular looking rock which is hiding what looks to be a DIP DOWNWARDS towards some SURPRISING, MIND BLOWING & INCREDIBLE Structures.

You might (even from this distance notice a path between this rock & a darker one to the left but it's what lies directly in front of this first Triangular shaped rock I mentioned that is the WOW! seriously that cannot be NATURAL...

It shows a raised and enclosed area with what I can only describe as a huge BOX (Cinema Screen type get-up) along with what looks like a Communications Dish in front of it to the right of it.

4 minutes & 5 seconds in YOU finally get to see a CLOSER SHOT of this raised area with BOX / DISH area.

There are 2 LARGE ROCKS in front of us...but that triangular like shaped one to the left is the marker one (you will see a part of that PATHWAY I talked about)
Find the TOP of this ROCK & this AREA I talk of is pretty much touching it & just ever so slightly to the left of it.
LOOK CLOSELY...Enlarge the SCREEN IMAGE & MARVEL at something very strange that is in NO WAY NATURAL!!!

Don't even ask me what that STRANGE thing is to the left of this area (looking like a huge Viking's helmet) and if you think that's GOOD & EXCITING just LOOK directly behind this Viking type object & you'll see the remarkable DELTA WINGED like STRUCTURE (with what appear to be DARK OPENINGS which i'll guess at being openings to possible HANGARS?)

YUP I think this was an ANCIENT CIVILIZATION SITE on MARS & WE have set up BASE here to figure it out & explore it.

What I wouldn't give to EXPLORE this PLACE myself.

There's plenty more here I've discussed previously & I have even better CLOSER UP shots & when you can see this RAISED AREA with this BOX like object & Dish that is walled / surrounded...ONCE you see this IT BECOMES CLEAR what it is we are looking at here.

It's an IMPORTANT WONDERFUL Photograph.

So OXIA PANUM? is this it?

If NOT? then it's an OPPORTUNITY very sadly missed by the ESA & the RUSSIANS.

Although some will think me CRAZY?
I know what it is I am seeing & what I see here is STRUCTURE which again brings me back to CARL SAGAN...
If you see structure you find CIVILIZATION & I think we FOUND civilization upon MARS (they're just not telling you & I about it, so work it out for yourself & marvel at this wonderous place)

Here's the video with this photo...do yourself a favour & try out blocking off those 3/4 of the screen to the right & concentrate on this LEFT hand side just forward from that large triangular like shaped rock midway up...DO THIS & you might find SOMETHING very little people on PLANET EARTH KNOW ABOUT, if still not sure? blow up this part & take a HD image photograph of it (14 MegaPixels plus) then blow that up on your LARGE screen Tv & tell me THESE ARE NOT STRUCTURES ?
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3784 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The ESA / RUSSIAN 'MARS Robot ROVER' 2020 is being sent to 'OXIA PLANUM'
BTW if you read the comments below this video you'll find the...
"Why is it that THE ROVER never gets closer to these THINGS?"
WHY INDEED ;)
Well, it would clearly become so blinking obvious what all these things were is WHY!

This is Photo Number PIA02406
Taken by MARS PATHFINDER Rover on the 4th JULY 1997 (blimey 1997!!! and we are still not told of this MARS CIVILIZATION)
The tall peak back there is approx. 860 meters away & measures some 30-35 meters tall so with this INFORMATION you should be able to gather some ideas of your own as to how BIG these structures around here measure & they seem to measure up right to how i'm described them!

Interesting to note the FLOOD DEBRIS field statement ;)

This is without a DOUBT the place they SHOULD be concentrating on BUT NASA have probably TOLD them to STAY AWAY from this AREA upon MARS because like I said...if you got in and amongst it then it would become evidently CLEAR what WAS HERE.

enterprisemission.com/Path-sphinx.html

You MAY (if like me) also find this rather amusing...

Typed in MARTIAN SPHINX on Wikipedia & it came up showing THIS...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martian_Sphinx

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Martian_sphinx.jpg

A 1965 BOOK ;)

Makes you wonder sometimes...

I would LOVE to find & read this but seriously LOOK at THAT BOOK COVER...

It shows a ROVER, something ROCK Shaped but probably NOT NATURAL & is that a ghostly Martian Woman?

You want to watch a MOVIE that could be far CLOSER to the TRUTH than many realise?

Go watch "Mission to Mars"
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3785 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The ESA / RUSSIAN 'MARS Robot ROVER' 2020 is being sent to 'OXIA PLANUM'
Super underrated Movie this...

Another guy that also thinks this an under rated GEM...
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3786 by Paul Conway
This video btw got me thinking a little about all those other MARS MOVIES & which were the BEST? & WORST?

Well...There may be a few I've either forgotten? or some that I have never ever seen (especially if pre 1980's)

BEST...

MISSION TO MARS (HE BRINGS UP IT BEING SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO 2001 & HE'S KINDA RIGHT! ALTHOUGH CLEARLY DOES NOT
HAVE THE POLISH & STYLISH CLASS THAT FILM HAS BUT THIS IS A FUN, ENTERTAINING FILM)

TOTAL RECALL

THE MARTIAN

JOHN CARTER (ON MARS) well THIS SUB TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED, ALTHOUGH THE ORIGINAL BOOK TITLE
'A PRINCESS OF MARS' WOULD HAVE BEEN COOLER!

PLUS A MINOR CHEAT...THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES (IT WAS A USA TV MINI SERIES in 3 PARTS STARRING ROCK HUDSON)

I WOULD FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO PLACE THESE 5 ABOVE IN ANY ORDER as THEY ARE ALL SURPRISINGLY DIFFERENT TO EACH OTHER...

"MISSION TO MARS" is A DISCOVERY / EXPLORATION FILM (AND I LOVE THESE TYPES)
"TOTAL RECALL" is A RIP ROARING ACTION / ADVENTURE SPY FILM
"THE MARTIAN" is A MORE REAL TO LIFE TYPE, SHOWING HOW A LONE ASTRONAUT MIGHT SURFACE THE HARSH MARTIAN ENVIROMENT.
"JOHN CARTER" is A REAL MASH-UP...TIME TRAVELLING STORY, DISCOVERY OBVIOUSLY, PLENTY OF ACTION & JUST GREAT FUN, THIS WAS
UNJUSTLY BASHED ON BY CRITICS BUT IT'S A BEAUTIFULLY PUT TOGETHER FILM with a BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS OF MARS.

AND my cheat...THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES? IT STILL SURPRISINGLY HOLDS UP TODAY EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS MADE IN THE LATE 1970's.
I REMEMBER WATCHING ALL 3 EPISODES OVER CONSECTUTIVE NIGHTS I THINK on THE BBC & IT WAS TERRIFIC...

HEY WE SET OFF FOR MARS THINKING IT'S JUST OUR CLOSEST PLANET WITH NOTHING HERE OF REAL INTEREST (A BIT LIKE MANY THINK NOW)
AND HEY GUESS WHAT??? THERE'S SECRETS & DISCOVERIES HERE FOLKS SIMPLY WERE NOT EXPECTING...
WELL YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR SUCH A THING ON MARS (BECAUSE FOLKS THEY EXIST!!!)

BAD...

GHOST OF MARS
RED PLANET

THIS IS A CHEAT...BUT IS FAR BETTER THAN SOME GIVE IT CREDIT FOR, QUIRKY BEYOND BELIEF
& TALK ABOUT CHEESY (BUT THIS PART OF THE REASON I ENJOY IT BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME VERY
MUCH OF A MODERN UPDATING OF "FLASH GORDON") AND I SPEAK OF...

"JUPITER ASCENDING"

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE YOU SHOULD DO SO STRAIGHT AWAY!!!

HAVE I MISSED ANY OTHER GOOD 'MARS' MOVIES?

WELL CLEARLY THE BEST EVER...IS IN THE VAULTS OF NASA...IN WHICH WE SEE ALL THE REAL STUFF
(CLOSE UP) BE COOL IF WE FOUND A FUTURISTIC PYRAMID SHIP as SEEN HERE IN "MISSION TO MARS"
OR STUFF AS SEEN in "THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES" or QUAID'S old MARS ATMOSPHERE CREATING MACHINE :)

BTW I'M GLAD THIS GUY LIKED "CONTACT" starring JODI FOSTER BECAUSE (ALTHOUGH NOT CONCERNING MARS)
IT IS AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD SCIENCE FICTION BASED ON CARL SAGAN'S BOOK.
I ALSO NAME DROPS ANOTHER OFTEN FORGOTTEN BRILLIANT SF FILM "THE ABYSS" BUT BEWARE...IF YOU PLAN
ON WATCHING THIS ONE, PLEASE FIND THE EXTENDED VERSION (IT MAKES FAR MORE SENSE THEN...AS TO THE WHY WERE THE ALIENS DOING WHAT THEY WERE DOING...GIANT WAVES BEING HELD OVER FOLKS...THEY'RE SAYING FOR GOODNESS SAKE 'TAKE CARE OF THIS AMAZING PLANET')
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3787 by Paul Conway
Oh & apologises to those that watched this linked review & heard the BAD LANGUAGE...some folks are simply like this (it's the way they were brought up but I think his thoughts are valid & he does to his credit have some knowledge about these films)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 1 week ago #3790 by Paul Conway
IF there is ANYONE of INTELLIGENCE out there READING THIS?
And I know there are & your probably one of them (having an interest in a MISSION like Lunar Mission One) then I would URGE you to PLAY the 'SPHINX on MARS' You Tube Video (it's a real SHAME this does not actually SHOW Video Footage EXPLORING this WHOLE AREA it would be an EYE OPENER to many but we'll just have to deal with this ONE LONG SHOT released by NASA of this AREA)

AT 4 minutes 45 seconds in...

He shows us a ZOOMED in SHOT of this LEFT HAND SIDED Area from that SPHINX Structure which so interests me (for whilst it's not quiet as OBVIOUS as ALL those STRUCTURES found on PLUTO it should be clear enough to most reasonably intelligent folk THAT THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!! don't get me wrong some might well be rocks but many of these are SHAPED & FORMED so close together that suggests STRONGLY to me that there WAS & perhaps still is? SOMETHING on MARS)

At this point...This guy points out those strange looking, clearly chiselled rocks which It looks to me probably formed some form of building (now destroyed) he points out like I discovered these ARCHWAYS on both that one to the right but more clearly that one to the right.
THAT would be some decent proof for some but then ADD in ALL THE REST Here...

Further forward (towards us) from these large strange rocks back there & to the left you will come to that RUIN (I have spoken of many times) it even looks like a BOMB DAMAGED Ruin (walls, looks like a small (dark) entrance within it) go do a search for World War 2 bombing ruins you'll see what I mean...WHAT is even STRANGER...and I swear it really does look like such a thing (if you were to ZOOM IN closer to this Ruin you will see what seems to be a CROSS shape within the walls! this even I find INCREDIBLY STRANGE!!!)

Come forward from this RUIN & head even more left all the way to the EDGE OF THE PICTURE...

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Now this is a BEAUTY...what you should be seeing is that VERY LARGE very strangely shaped (Triangular) ROCK?
You can't miss it but PLEASE Take a closer LOOK...
This thing has a GAP down the CENTRE of this THING (I know Rocks can have natural cracks BUT LOOK AT IT!!! LOOK WHERE THIS IS!!! WHERE IT IS POSITIONED among all these other things (very much together as a group like those all on PLUTO I keep mentioning)
This is a HUGE TRIANGULAR SHAPED Rock? or is it made of something else? THANKS to MARS conditions nearly everything looks a rusty dark reddish colour (you have to look past that & concentrate on the shapes) it clearly has this SPACE down the centre of it but things get even STRANGER if you look really close to this front side (facing us) head to the left hand edge.
Can you see it? that looks like a PIPE like structure (to the bottom of this sitting on the martian surface is a small SPHERE.
As for that crack? or purposely created centre way...well id we can see it from this left hand side all the way to the top it would be reasonable to assume it continues down to the other side (to the left) meaning this centre space down this HUGE ROCK is perfectly cut down the middle.
DON'T YOU INTELLIGENT FOLKS find that just a little bit interesting? I really HOPE YOU DO.

Directly forward from this large TRIANGULAR ROCK with a centre parting & pipe like structure hanging from it IS...

Well (what to me) LOOKS like another SCULPTURE Type (not a structure...we'll save those for those Ruins further back) NO this looks something like a STATUE, of what? I've got close up's of this & I can't make up mind if it looks more like a BEARDED HUMANOID? or a SNAKE like CREATURE? both very EXCITING if ever proven to be TRUE (another reason for this new ROVER to head here???)
Even if not such a thing? it looks to have been purposefully MADE.

The VIKING type OBJECT I have spoken off (in the past & more recently) is HERE in this shot & you have to say...
There are rocks & then there are ROCKS!!! this & the Triangular one just mentioned are VERY STRANGE LOOKING...I think this Viking Helmet looking one could be a sort of ancient PLATFORM? I still can't quiet make up my mind about this one EXCEPT that it DON'T LOOK like a NATURAL type?

ALSO seen CLEAR at this POINT is that kind 'a' DELTA WING Structure further back behind this VIKING looking OBJECT...

Now I ask you DO YOU SERIOUSLY think that this looks NATURAL...I know natural caves can take place but REALLY here???
With EVERYTHING Else AROUND IT?
There's about 5 Dark ENTRACES at even spaced places along this...WHAT'S IN HERE?
Also if you look close you may also notice what look like ANTENNA's ? something like this on the top of this DELTA WING Hangar types structure.

There's a lot more of interest too here which I touched on some 2 years or so ago (look I may recent MARS links to find them a little easier)

I could be wrong?

But it seems to me the REAL CLEVER FOLK are getting VERY CLEVER but the Average Human Being has been DUMBED DOWN? and find it difficult to think for themselves regarding such matters, I have no idea why this is?

PLEASE DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE.

I get things WRONG I don't mind admitting but I have to tell you in all seriousness I don't think I am about THIS, PLUTO & other things with regards to this SUBJECT.

So longer as these FOLKS in CHARGE don't head to these places & DESTROY the EVIDENCE it must surely come out one day, unfortunately for you & I it won't come in OUR LIFETIMES because these people are it seems to me PLANNING FOR THEMSELVES & are ONLY interested in having their sorts with THIS KNOWLEDGE.

I believe (and know) i'm RIGHT about this SUBJECT which is probably why I've gone Over The Top with my POSTINGS.

I've been into SPACE since a kid (it's just a shame I didn't manage to head in this direction career wise, then again, I am just too HONEST, hence trying to let a few of you folks in on part of the BIG SECRET kept from the HUMAN RACE)

There's a BIGGER SECRET they're not telling IMO but WHAT is SO BIG to stop pretty much EVERYONE on EARTH from 'NOT KNOWING'

I do find it FRUSTRATING, ANNOYING & at times FUNNY...case in point APOLLO 17 footage showing THAT CLEARLY large STRUCTURE (Bronze coloured) back there in the distance from the ROVER & the guy at MISSION CONTROL realises he's opened his mouth & mentioned it when he shouldn't have...THAT WAS FUNNY, as it is so clearly an OBJECT they have an INTEREST IN.

The SHUTTLE MISSIONS showed us MORE THAN ENOUGH footage for those with just a reasonably intelligent mind to realise THEY ARE LYING to US (I don't like saying such things but it is CLEARLY TRUE...I feel SORRY for many of those that work for the likes of NASA & ESA, many might not even know they are tugging the line for these folks)
So another that still makes me LAUGH is when one such SHUTTLE MISSION was trying to find a RUSSIAN SPACECRAFT & it just seems EVERYONE & HIS DOG was UP THERE...again if you want to BELIEVE NASA in this regard be my guest BUT YOUR VERY WRONG...
This lady at Mission Control was trying to explain things away whilst looking for this other spacecraft but you could CLEARLY hear in HER VOICE that she REALLY DID NOT BELIEVE WHAT IT WAS SHE WAS SAYING...I felt for her really (i'm a nice guy) and she was trying to toe the line NASA laid out for her...
In the video we see numerous shooting stars (some travelling adjacent to each other) ;)
Numerous PULSING (looking like those seen in the TETHER STS-75 Mission) OBJECTS here, there & everywhere MOVING into POSITION.
But then we get one of these APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE now that is COOL!!!
It may well be they are not from our realm but rather another place (INTER-DIMENSIONAL) but why if they know this they can't let us in on this exciting information is anyone's guess? although most would guess at GREED & POWER...shame isn't it.

My father & I only a few days ago watched that AMAZING footage of the Space Station (ISS) again showing really TRULY amazing GIANT Ice Crystals under power FLYING RIGHT PAST the ISS (measuring about 1/4 the length of the living quarters) so yeah that's a FAIRLY BIG ICE CRYSTAL :whistle: :dry: & if you think I am trying to be FUNNY with these COMMENTS (I am kind 'a) then just what the HELL are NASA playing at still churning out this PATHETIC EXPLANATION...credit to Tim Peak though (British Astronaut) he came up with a GOOD, rather CLEVER take on the ICE CRYSTALS explanation (of course they're ARE ice crystals...but there's ICE CRYSTALS & there are Ice crystals that ARE SPACECRAFT...I know the DIFFERENCE & I HOPE you FOLKS DO too)

Anyway...another Sunday Afternoon TRYING to HELP some folks out there see the TRUTH but I think I am banging my head on a brick wall.

To ANYONE in the FUTURE reading this? if there is a WAY of sending me BETTER PICTURES & CONCRETE PROOF that NASA & their likes won't provide then PLEASE could you send it to me? Worth a Try.

If you do go EXPLORING this VIDEO look with your OWN MIND not NASA's (who are really more a MILITARY ORGANIZATION at this point, sadly)