Professor HAWKING's INVITATION to TIME TRAVELLERS (AND MINE) U heard this STORY?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3788 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Professor HAWKING's INVITATION to TIME TRAVELLERS (AND MINE) U heard this STORY?
When I heard this STORY I thought your a little like me PROFESSOR, somewhat QUIRKY & trying to be ADVENTUROUS with it but being the GENIUS he is this is somewhat on a higher scale to me, although I think my TIME TRAVEL invitation is even more QUIRKY & may have even resulted in perhaps a RESULT (strange as that sounds) will give my version later here...

But when I heard this FUN, COOL & GENUINE REAL STORY concerning PROFESSOR STEPHEN HAWKING...
Well I laughed & thought GOOD ON HIM for TRYING...
Earlier on in his life he figured (I think?) that 'TIME TRAVEL' was VERY POSSIBLE (and I think he's right) and so without telling a soul if I have remembered the story correctly? he wrote out a number of invitation letters (I think? my memory's BLURRING again on this one...ARGHH, such a GOOD, FUN STORY too) so he makes these invites out & sends them out to his friends? i think stating NOT to OPEN THEM until a set date? damn i'm getting fuzzy with his story here but i think that's right or close to it asking them to join him at a set date in the future.

it's along those lines...sorry, i started this knowing the story but it's gone all fuzzy (like someone about to tell a joke & just completely forgetting) but i hope you get the gist of it...

Anyway he gets all ready, tuxedo dressed and the like, food prepared & in all seriousness WAITS in the hope that one or more TURN UP but sadly they didn't but i really like the idea that he tried something as QUIRKY as this.

My Version...

Well it was more in HOPE than expectation (it seems to me that Professor Hawking was almost EXPECTING them to show up at this date he had set & prepared for, one which they couldn't have possibly known about without opening it early or something along those lines)

Mine was just a simple message included i hope on the CASSINI MISSION to TITAN.
One done on an old 1990's computer complete with old modem dial up, NASA at that time allowed folks from around the world to create a message which would then be put onto a CD-ROM & attached to CASSINI which it was expected would last only minutes or hours within a sea of liquid methane...

So my message was a little quirky & especially as this craft was NOT EXPECTED to SURVIVE the landing upon TITAN redundant & just for FUN as no one (or no other thing) would ever read it & YET...

CASSINI survived the landing upon one of our MOST CURIOUS MOON's in our SYSTEM & to my knowledge it may well still be there sat on that old rock bed?

My message & i wish i could read it again but i cannot find it anywhere on any of the NASA pages? HELP if you can? but the gist of it was...

Well you know i BELIEVE that Intelligent other worldly LIFE exists out there (fairly close to us even...having visited us) so it went something like...

HELLO to any Intelligent SPECIES of LIFE that might find & read this (hey it's NOW POSSIBLE right?)
This is a message from the CONWAY FAMILY saying GREETINGS to YOU & to PLEASE come and visit us here on PLANET EARTH even should this mean that you or a future mankind reads this message IN THE FUTURE & have the ability to TRAVEL through to TIME to do so!

Told ya i was QUIRKY & a bit DIFFERENT (ok a lot different)

THE CRAZY thing is...and without going into too many details...

SOMETHING really rather STRANGE did happen to US on numerous occasions AFTER posting this e-mail for inclusion here...

Was it actually READ & RESPONDED to? here's the thing...i have no proof & yet WE KNOW something STRANGE Has HAPPENED.

Now you folks think i'm just making it up right? that's OK, i probably would do too but i am an HONEST no BS type so you'll just have to trust me OR NOT...same goes for my DISCOVERIES which strange as it sounds might be connected somehow.

I ALWAYS thought this UNIVERSE we were born into was truly stranger than we EVER envisaged & i think i was right but i LOVE that Professor Hawking's STORY is similar...just wish i have added a DATE & TIME (as he did) for them to do so...SOOOOO

WHY NOT TRY AGAIN HERE huh?

Nothing VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED right?

I have ALWAYS wanted to meet NICE, INTELLIGENT ALIEN BEINGS of ALL TYPES & to see their SPACECRAFT & hopefully get a trip around our SOLAR SYSTEM & of course our Beautiful Planet from high orbit so WHY NOT...

Let's TRY again with a DATE & TIME this time...i know highly unlikely but let's hope huh? if it happens i'll REPORT BACK right here & let you know these friendly (i do hope) species turned up to my FUTURE INVITE...

So i am guessing these FUTURE SPECIES are advanced enough (and perhaps might even know of me???) to know WHO i am (the name is right here...well my father's anyway) & so you'll know of my address & where to find me...

So if you would like to MATERIALISE in what we would call the lounge (the one with the BIG SCREEN Tv, 3 chairs & a coffee table) on Tuesday the 1st of JANUARY 2019 at let's say 5pm (UK Time) OK?

Funny thing is i am (like Professor Hawking) HALF SERIOUS with regards to this...

It's not totally impossible (and like i said previously SOMETHING strange has already happened with us, something UNEXPLAINABLE) so who knows?

So, see ya in nearly 2 months time you TIME TRAVELLING Aliens or Humans.
Now this would be one hell of a story...NO FAKE NEWSERS pretending to be ALIENS...we shall NOT OPEN THE DOOR so use your tech to DROP into the ROOM or park your CRAFT in our CASTLE Like BACK GARDEN...

I know i'll be reporting back it never happened BUT DEEP DOWN I REALLY WANT it too....

EXCITING isn't it? :ohmy:
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #3789 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Professor HAWKING's INVITATION to TIME TRAVELLERS (AND MINE) U heard this STORY?
And before anyone points it out (it's NOT really a TIME TRAVEL Invitation is it? i realise this it's playing out as just an invitation for those UP THERE, OUT THERE or from an INTER DIMENSION or possible TIME TRAVELLERS?)

I guess i just want to see PLANET EARTH from SPACE like the Astronauts have but with the added BONUS of meeting some INCREDIBLE CREATURES for real.

Well I've done it now :(

INVITATION to those SPECIES or TIME TRAVELLERS is now out there & well and truly sent...

But hey we could be CREATING HISTORY here?

Shall report back here next year with news of our ADVENTURES around the SOLAR SYSTEM & hopefully i'll be able to tell you ALL about those STRUCTURES on MARS, OUR MOON, CERES, COMET 67P and of course PLUTO...if that is a sculpture of some species? it would be very interesting to know WHO IT WAS right? so if i am not too SCARED to DEATH by this time i'll try & ask.

Hey we must face our fears some times if we want to engage & discover new things right, hopefully they'll be understanding in this matter...

I MEAN i CLEARLY am no THREAT to THEM & I WISH THEM NO HARM (so hopefully the opposite will be the same)

One things for sure...It would be THE BEST EVER LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT of ALL-TIME.

HOPE it HAPPENS.

And funny thing as i was writing this (i kid you not) DEJA VU Moment.

Was i just recalling asking them to visit us? NOT REALLY it was reading back what many will regard as NONSENSE here (even i think it's a bit so but like i said...It's A STRANGE UNIVERSE, stranger than ANY OF YOU probably imagine)

Still trying how to make this a TIME TRAVELLING INVITATION really?

How about HEY...

TIME TRAVELLERS from the FUTURE how about paying us a visit & showing us a NEWS STORY from the FUTURE?

That should do it ;)

See you at 5pm on NEW YEARS DAY 2019.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.