• Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1468 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Website Feedback and Reporting Problems
We'll get on it..

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
More
3 years 4 months ago #1470 by LM1geadmin
LM1geadmin replied the topic: Website Feedback and Reporting Problems
Darryl, there is nothing that I can see that should be stopping you seeing the club content. Please can you email me screenshots of these two pages when you are logged in:
lunarmissionone.com/the-club/the-club-main.html
lunarmissionone.com/lunar-missions-club-...etter-june-2015.html

Please send them to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll try to work out what is wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fawkes, Angela Lamont
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1471 by David McCraw
David McCraw replied the topic: Website Feedback and Reporting Problems
I am having the same problem with the Club content
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by David McCraw.
More
3 years 4 months ago #1472 by LM1geadmin
David, there is nothing that I can see that should be stopping you seeing the club content. Please can you clear your browser's cache and email me screenshots of these two pages when you are logged in:
lunarmissionone.com/the-club/the-club-main.html
lunarmissionone.com/lunar-missions-club-...etter-june-2015.html

Please send them to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll try to work out what is wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fawkes, Angela Lamont
  • Fawkes
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Also known as Lee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1481 by Fawkes
Fawkes replied the topic: Website Feedback and Reporting Problems
Just a minor one. Limited edition shirt and badge for Kickstarter backers aren't available to me "quoting You need to be a Kickstarter pledger to see the price!" I'm thinking of buying one in a few weeks or later so yeah no rush. Also just checked Darryls issue, same for me. Clicking on read more brings up the subscribe option.

Big improvements are bound to bring up minor issues but its worth it. I didn't think much of merch but now I'm tempted by a few of the new things like the documents/laptop bag I could use for work.

I've attached a screenshot if it didn't work I will email.

Cheers. ;)

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela Lamont
More
3 years 4 months ago #1482 by LM1geadmin
Hi Fawkes, i'm sorry you are having trouble, your profile settings all look fine and I am having trouble replicating your issue. Please try logging out, clearing your browser's cache and trying again, if this doesn't solve it please can you send me details of your browser version number and OS version to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i'll look into it.

Thanks.