• Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago #3238 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: YOUR 1st EVER LOOK at an ALIEN on the MOON

And the FINAL SHOT for TODAY...

Is this an ALIEN STRUCTURE upon OUR MOON ?
For me it is possible as we've already seen a SQUARE SHAPED BASE up there, an APOLLO ASTRONAUT'S Notebook showing clear, strange objects within the pages of it, REFLECTIONS showing STRANGE THINGS! & back at APOLLO MISSION CONTROL they had the damn strangest Photographic Enlargement pinned up on the back wall of a mission that SHOWED a curious collection of STRUCTURES.

Added to EVERYTHING ELSE why not a TOWER like STRUCTURE?

I half expect LUNAR MISSION ONE (if we ever get there?) to DRILL DOWN & HIT SOMETHING UNEXPECTED ;)

"THAT's NO MOON...THAT's A SPACE STATION" :lol:
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3239 by Paul Conway
Actually just a few more thoughts...

First...after seeing the ALIEN / SHIP photo again.

Might that down there to the bottom right (as we look) be possibly a ROBOT type? now wouldn't that be something? it has a look of such a thing & those poles could be attached to it, probably not but just a thought.

And I thought i'd show you that MISSION CONTROL Photograph again that was sitting on their desk upside down.

Putting that BLACK OBJECT seen here to one side, I would like to FOCUS on this crashed? object BELOW IT which appears to have SCUFFED the MOON's SURFACE UP wouldn't you say? well it looks that WAY to me & this was sitting on an APOLLO MISSION'S DESK...

YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY ? why do they have a enlarged photograph draped over a table or desk showing such a THING ? ;) :whistle:

It certainly has a SHAPE to it which reminds us a little of the elongated SAUCER TYPES perhaps?
This CRASHED? object also appears to be leaving a SHADOW beneath it at the back of it which would seem to indicate it is sitting somewhat off the surface of the MOON to do so.

AMAZING photograph is it NOT?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3241 by Paul Conway
OK, Asking a COULD IT BE Question here...

This thing back there (in this reflection) looks shaped like a wishbone, horse shoe, Omega symbol & although we have one of these hanging on PLUTO I think that one is likely to NOT be this one (PLUTO one looks to be much bigger? OR IS IT?)

But if you remember that shot of the Shuttle Mission to REPAIR the HUBBLE only to be RUDELY interrupted by a SPACECRAFT passing by, well there were either two passing (a BIG ONE & this smaller one) or they were all attached somehow.

If this 2nd one that passed by HUBBLE is right? then it might have the SAME SIZE & perhaps? the right shape?
Difficult to tell but here are the COMPARISONS of possible SHAPE & SIZE of the two.
One (on the MOON) from the early 1970's & this (HUBBLE) one from the 1990's SO NOT TOO FAR APART in terms of TIME.

First up...THE MOON SHIP? again, well if not a ship, it's something & it's sitting up HIGH off the MOON's Surface it would seem.

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3242 by Paul Conway

I'm having a little FUN here too...well you have to don't you, this is a little NUTS even I must admit! but that does NOT MEAN it is NOT True.
This is a REAL Reflection of an APOLLO MISSION on the MOON & we see THESE THINGS...they are NOT ROCKS! and they are BIG oh & over there out of shot to the left is what LOOKS like an ALIEN :woohoo:

And yes I've gone a bit OTT with the outlines but this down here (Bottom right) does look STRANGE, almost ROBOT like?

Ok, now this may well be a different type but there does seem to be few similarities to it don't you think? and there was ONLY some 20 years or so between them.
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3243 by Paul Conway
Just REALISED that this above just did not look right (IT WAS FUNNY but others might not have thought so) :lol:
So I have EDITED it!!! WISH I didn't have to but it was a bit shall we say NAUGHTY by complete accident (having put a cross eyed smiley face on this ROBOT like thing?)
Well consider it PART of the FUN...I swear that is supposed to be a pole (damn it!!! :lol: ) MOVE ON CHRIS :)

So...same object? YES? NO? MAYBE?

I only mention it because there are some similarities & BOTH are OBJECTS? or SHIPS that are NOT acknowledged by NASA.
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago #3244 by Paul Conway
Just to get back to SERIOUS MATTERS for a moment :silly:

YOU CAN SEE THAT THESE THINGS HERE are NOT NATURAL right? I mean, the ship moving away from HUBBLE actually has light!!!

As for these things seen here on the MOON...you've NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE in ANY official NASA Photograph so that's GOOD RIGHT?

An EXCLUSIVE if you like for LUNAR MISSION ONE :P
Well if that thing over on the left is an ALIEN with Elongated head similar to the GREY's with their LARGE Skulls then slowly, slowly we might be getting somewhere along the path of TRUTH!!!