• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3259 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: YOUR 1st EVER LOOK at an ALIEN on the MOON

EXCUSE ME sir but I heard you had some SPACE RAIDERS snacks you'd brought ALL the way from EARTH?
We're NOT INTERESTED in the snacks themselves mind you, just the PACKETS they are IN as they LOOK like US :lol:

Some of you folks may raise a smile to this also...

So what we have here is the so called APOLLO 20 mission patch that some say DID actually HAPPEN & was actually a DISCOVERY MISSION to find WHAT ALL THESE THINGS are up there & there was TALK of a CRASHED SHIP! which I took with a pinch of salt at the time that is UNTIL you WITNESS such an image from official NASA APOLLO MISSION showing incredibly what would appear to be 2 ships (one of them possibly CRASHED?)
You'll notice this APOLLO 20 patch shows the recovered ship (which I don't think happened...if it's there? it's probably still there! but I am sure if we KNEW IT WAS THERE (which judging by that 2nd picture here WE DID) we would have SENT a MISSION there probably in co-operation with the SOVIETS at the time)

The patch is rather FUNNY though...so either NASA have an unseen SENSE OF HUMOUR? in which case GOOD ON 'EM...I like it (IT's FUNNY) or it's a FAKE PATCH (which does not mean such a mission didn't actually take place!)
But I do LOVE how they show the components of such an APOLLO MISSION's CRAFTS thinking it could bring back a HUGE SPACECRAFT off the MOON ;)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3260 by Paul Conway
THERE you go ALIEN DUDES...

Your face is on the PACKET but the tasty snacks (shaped like your ELONGATED Heads) have ALL GONE...LOVE 'Em.

Great Value Snacks BTW Folks 10 packets for £1 from MORRISONS...just 10p a pack (I wonder if these ALIENS have a similar snack shaped with HUMAN FACES? the Question is WHO'S FACE? as ours unlike theirs (which are uniformly the same...maybe CLONED is why?) OURS are ALL Different)
Perhaps they EAT 'Donald Trump' shaped snacks :lol:
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3263 by Paul Conway
It may well be that LM1 continues & we get this MISSION up & Running?
I really do hope so & it then goes on to be a GREAT SUCCESS & there may even be more meetings & there are one or two CHUCKLES about what it was that was written here...and that's OK with me for I know what I see & what I have FOUND.

And in this case seen here...a GENUINE, unaltered Reflection from an APOLLO 'MOON' Mission that I have NEVER seen BEFORE (anywhere) & which shows SOMETHING within this REFLECTION that really (as we know it) SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

Assuming that marked out in GREY is as one would expect it to be THE MOON then just WHAT IN THE WORLD is this over here on the right STANDING UP WAY OFF the MOON back there which MUST BE HUGE (remember the rumoured APOLLO 11 transmission by Armstrong & Aldwin "THESE THINGS are HUGE" well are these the kind of things they were referring to?)

WHAT MAKES THIS IMAGE far more interesting is this FIGURE over here on the left (IN WHITE)
Now perhaps, maybe? that thing in YELLOW could be explained away, not sure how you do so but let's say you do HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN AWAY this thing over there on the LEFT in white?

THAT thing ACTUALLY looks like the TYPE of ALIEN we are FAMILAR with the ELONGATED HEADS (similar to the so called 'GREYS')
It all appears to be attached...HEAD, NECK, ARMS & TORSO.

This head? seems to have been captured tilted ever so slightly & looking over to the left (as we look) it is difficult to make out but in this head section in the places you would expect to see such things are some slightly DARK AREAS...eyes? mouth?
The NECK section is interesting as it appears to slope down & gets wider as it gets to the top of the shoulders.
I do wonder if such a thing? an ALIEN on the MOON? if this is not the START of a skin tight (form fitting) SPACESUIT.
Further down looks to be what I can only describe as an ARM section & TORSO (chest) section.

So REALLY? does this LOOK like a ROCK to you?
That HEAD section (at the top here) is sitting well above that MOON BACKGROUND which would read that this is sitting high up off the MOON & looking as it does & with that thing over there to the right (in YELLOW) which I think could well be a SHIP or BASE of OPERATIONS? perhaps the rumoured SHARD Tower? that was apparently confirmed by LUNA the Russian spacecraft way back when well put these 2 together & it makes MORE SENSE.

That thing is NO ROCK (in white) & INCREDIBLE though it may sound to a good number of you & a CHUCKLE no doubt it will be raising to the shall we say more eyebrow among you...I THINK THIS COULD BE the 1st GENUINE PICTURE of an ALIEN on our MOON (at the same time as WE were UP THERE)

Even I can't quiet believe I FOUND & DISCOVERED this but it sure is THRILLING I have to say (perhaps I was put on this course somehow?)

A little FUNNY thing I noticed when reviewing my artwork here :lol: is that the yellow outline here LOOKS a little like an OLD FASHIONED CAR MASCOT (think ROLLS ROYCE ;) ) perhaps ROLLS ROYCE made this thing? :lol:

THAT THING OVER THERE to the LEFT (highlighted in WHITE) IS an ALIEN...Mark My Words!

And THAT Grouping of STRUCTURES on PLUTO can be NOTHING ELSE BUT ARTIFICAL in NATURE & that to me is also THRILLING!

I WANT to MEET ONE (an ALIEN) & I WANT to SEE better HQ Photographs or better still VIDEO Footage of this STUFF on PLUTO (especially this HUGE Sculpture like FACE there which FUNNILY enough HAS an ELONGATED HEAD...you couldn't write it!)

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3339 by Paul Conway

WHAT???

NOTHING STRANGE about THESE at ALL right? ;) ;) :dry: :lol:

You have (SADLY) been lied to PEOPLE but I DON'T KNOW WHY?
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3341 by Paul Conway
YUP those 4 photographs just up above are GENUINE NASA Images, albeit the first 3 are images that were NEVER RELEASED this CLOSE UP (ONLY the PYRAMID one was OFFICIALLY released by NASA)

These other 3 have been captured & ZOOMED IN but WHAT THEY SHOW well SHOULD SURPRISE & AMAZE YOU for they SHOW THINGS that CLEARLY SHOULD NOT BE PRESENT.

IMAGE 1 & 3 above (are one & the same clearly) but they come from an APOLLO MISSION on THE MOON.
Now ask yourself "WHY HAS THIS ASTRONAUT GOT HIS NOTEBOOK OPENED on the MOON at this POINT turned to THIS PAGE?"
Because WHAT it SHOWS is STUNNING...that thing captured in a visor reflection (that many would have mistaken for THE SUN can be seen here) but there is SO MUCH MORE...the SKULL like building? like something out of HE MAN & SKELTOR'S LAIR :woohoo:
A PATHWAY? WALL? leading to a PYRAMID like structure? FUNNY THAT HUH? :dry: considering the LAST IMAGE HERE shows such a STRUCTURE!!!
Circular DONUT like shapes can clearly be seen ;) along with that CROSS like shape which might be something entirely different? a pathway? with other (DARKER) structures along it.

YOU REALLY DO have to ASK YOURSELF what in the world was an APOLLO ASTRONAUT DOING on the MOON looking at this PAGE with ALL these STRUCTURES depicted?

Your CLEVER, OPEN MINDED PEOPLE...YOU'LL WORK IT OUT?

ALL of these APOLLO MISSIONS just to say we'd been there again & collected a few MOON ROCKS??? really???
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3342 by Paul Conway
Oh & as for that PHOTO 2...

ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE you might be thinking?

I don't blame you.

It's a REFLECTIVE VISOR SHOT showing an ASTRONAUT clearly ENCOUNTERING something INCREDIBLE upon OUR MOON as just about EVERYTHING SEEN HERE in this reflection is NOT NATURAL & is just about as STRANGE as STRANGE could be.

To the right? a ship? or structure? base? & over there to the left? well if that does not look like an alien I don't know what does?

YES I would LOVE for them to be clearer but again, your intelligent folks you'll work it from this.
BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE the TOP SECRET perfect pictures they got of this place / area that were CLEARLY NEVER EVER RELEASED.

THAT's AN ALIEN SPECIES on OUR MOON & over to the other side (RIGHT) is what might be their SHIP or a BASE.

I don't even NEED Confirmation from them as it's SO CLEARLY SOMETHING of this NATURE? so ARTIFICAL is actually rather FUNNY by this point some 50+ years on...but STILL NASA say NOPE we KNOW NOTHING of ANY ALIEN ACTIVITY...well go right on saying so but those in the FUTURE KNOW DIFFERENT DON'T THEY :lol: & are probably reading this saying 'POOR FELLA, he knew but could never get confirmation from the source'
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paul Conway.