• Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago #3232 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: YOUR 1st EVER LOOK at an ALIEN on the MOON
I am NOT even JOKING.

Last night I was looking through some of my APOLLO MISSIONS footage & discovered a number of INTERESTING things within them but i'll START with this BOMBSHELL.

If such a thing? an ALIEN SPECIES photographed on our MOON then WHAT A SHAME IT'S COMING FROM ME and NOT from NASA in better quality.

So why do I think it's an ALIEN ? well the simple fact is it actually LOOKS LIKE ONE but there is extra evidence in the form of what might be it's SHIP? or BASE on the MOON.

I can't really say that I am too surprised by this (not as much as most of you folks will be) but what is surprising is that it was hidden within the actual APOLLO MISSION FOOTAGE TAPES that normally would not be viewed on TV but thanks to the Internet we can view them & examine them & this is how these were DISCOVERED.

Amusingly (this one) is yet again another REFLECTION.

You'll always get folks saying YEAH but it's a trick of the light, it's a reflection upon a reflection, it's an artefact!!! it's ice crystals!!!

Well if you WANT to believe such things go ahead HOWEVER for the rest of you...GET READY TO HAVE YOUR EYES WELL & TRULY OPENED....

Ready?

OK

Here it COMES (a little Kirk 'Wrath of Khan' moment)

Well I really do HOPE you folks can see these things WITHOUT me pointing them out?
There are things seen in this reflection upon the MOON that simply SHOULD NOT BE THERE!

This figure over to the left SHOULD NOT BE HERE & that array of EQUIPMENT over to this right hand side (which is clearly of a decent size) SHOULD ALSO NOT BE THERE...what is this? is it this ALIEN CREATURES SHIP? is it a MOON BASE? is it EQUIPMENT perhaps for MINING?

WHATEVER it IS ? it SHOULD NOT BE HERE seen in this reflection...IT IS 'NOT' the lander or a rover.
We can see the hill in the background back there on the MOON as we come towards from this there is what might be a ROCK down towards the bottom of the visor BUT just about EVERYTHING ELSE HERE is CRACKERJACK Stuff & whilst of course it's hard to say if this is well & truly an alien species paying us a visit on the MOON? IT is SOMETHING & so is this on the right sitting up HIGH off the MOON.

If we were to connect the two then it is NOT out of the realm of IMPOSSIBILTY that if that IS A SHIP? that this on the left hand side here is one of it's OCCUPANTS?

I think it's a STUNNING DISCOVERY...a HUGE SHAME that NASA never released a BETTER, REAL IMAGE at the time in the early 1970's.

But hey BETTER LATE Than NEVER right?

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3233 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: YOUR 1st EVER LOOK at an ALIEN on the MOON
A few more of these.
I did wonder if this over to the left (with it being a little reflective) might not be that circular reflected object I discovered & showed you folks before (again hidden in a reflective helmet visor shot) but I think this WHOLE OBJECT is attached / connected.

It looks like an elongated head (similar to those some of you may know as THE GREY's) & although not as clear as I would like I do think if you look at this face area for long enough you might just make out EYES? and a MOUTH? over to the slightly angled face on the left hand side of it (as we look)
Is this further down from this pointed chin area a NECK PIECE? the start of it's skin tight SPACE SUIT perhaps?
I also think we can see it's left shoulder & arm (to our right hand side here) & although in a little bit of shadow it's right arm (over to the left)
And there is what appears to be a CLEAR 'CHEST' area as we move on further down.

At first I didn't think i could see any legs but actually you can i think? sloping down to this right hand side close to that rock?

The fact that THIS THING is over there on the RIGHT HAND side looking something like a SHIP parked up at an ANGLE makes me wonder if what we are seeing here is WHAT has long been RUMORED for some nearly 50 YEARS now!!!

AN ENCOUNTER with an ALIEN SPECIES upon OUR MOON.

Some will scoff at this...it's really OK, I totally understand it, some PEOPLE just cannot & will never open their EYES up to the POSSIBILITY of INCREDIBLE THINGS & they see ONLY what they are TOLD THEY ARE SEEING & that's fine but when I see things LIKE this & I then CONNECT the DOTS I come up with my own DIFFERENT & pardon me but CORRECT CONCLUSIONS (I hope?) HOWEVER Fantastical they may be!

I would LOVE to hear from anyone who thinks these things are either NATURAL? or who has a GOOD EXPLANATION for them? I do NOT think I am always right ;) but I do think what we are seeing here is something of a BOMBSHELL telling us we are NOT ALONE (not that I EVER doubted it) & FRANKLY WE NEVER WERE.

If this ALIEN like FIGURE (to the left here) is a ROCK? well it is one curiously shaped one! I HAVE TO SAY it's NOT a ROCK!
Just like that array of STUFF over there to the right that are also NOT ROCKS! that at the BACK there LOOKS LIKE a SHIP & this LOWER DOWN in this RIGHT HAND CORNER LOOKS like a ROBOT!!! :woohoo: or some form of MACHINARY?

You'll LOVE this but that thing back there does actually LOOK similar shaped to that OMEGA (Horse Shoe) Structure found on PLUTO hanging from a Bracketed section? unlikely I know but it is similar shaped.

ONE THING I DO KNOW...I have NEVER SEEN these OBJECTS or ANYTHING like them in ANY official NASA Photograph (if you have PLEASE post it here or let me know) & this is NOT SURPRISING (clearly) if they want to keep these SECRETS in HOUSE...which CLEARLY & SADLY they DO.

QUIET A FIND WOULDN'T YOU SAY? and this IS SOMETHING ?

You DON'T GET REFLECTIONS of SOMETHING THAT's NOT THERE!!!!
Sure you can get tricks of the lights & streaks but SERIOUSLY...LOOK at this REFLECTION & the OTHERS I have POSTED & tell me HONESTLY 'THEY ARE NOT THERE' & if you come down on my side of LOGIC & THESE (especially given the SHAPES of them!) ARE THERE, then, we have to ASK...
WHAT ARE THEY ?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago #3234 by Paul Conway
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago #3235 by Paul Conway
CLOSER UP to the SHIP?

And finally a CLOSER UP of this ALIEN Figure...HI THERE (Most of us are better than what your currently witnessing, HONEST)
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3236 by Paul Conway
We have MORE...

Back at MISSION CONTROL I always try to take note of what's ON THE WALLS or on their DESKS (things have been DISCOVERED before by such means, a case in point the SQUARE SHAPED MOONBASE that few know about that it seems was TARGETED!!! well done! HOW CLEVER of YOU!) & sure enough there were a number of other things of interest but it's this ONE that really caught my attention.

So WHAT do you suppose that is? of course I am talking about the strangely shaped DARK OBJECT either on the MOON? or it's shadow? which looks like something we've seen before in more MODERN TIMES...curious isn't it?
You can see the MOON'S SURFACE & the HILLS in the BACKGROUND & even something as curious down below this DARK SHIP? which looks like CRASH MARKS & a CRASH SITE with at the bottom edge of this photograph another SHIP.

Obvious QUESTION...IS the DARK BLACK SHIP ours? and was this a RECOVERY MISSION or at least one to see WHAT THIS THING WAS?

Of course we would have needed FAR MORE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY than was ever let on at that time (or even now) to INVESTIGATE but it sure looks CURIOUS (again)

WHY has no one else ever seen or pointed this out?
Well probably because like I say it's seen only on the APOLLO MISSIONS FOOTAGE of which very little is EVER aired on TV, just a few seconds or minutes here & there of which very FEW are interested it seems to me!
Also this lasts only seconds & was upside down, I have turned it 180 degrees for you folks to see...INTERESTING AIN'T IT?

A ship (probably of alien origin) crashed on our MOON leaving behind it marks & then above it either close to it on the MOON or in shadow another more familiar looking craft we've seen before ;)

I DO WONDER if the TECHNOLOGY we NOW HAVE was brought about by DISCOVERIES like this?

This next PHOTOGRAPH is yet again ANOTHER REFLECTIVE shot (were they somehow trying to TELL US SOMETHING?) I am still mulling this one over as I am not quiet sure WHAT IT IS I AM SEEING HERE?

This at the bottom of the visor does NOT appear to be anything I am familiar with on these APOLLO MISSIONS so WHAT is IT?
Is that his ASTRONAUT buddy to the right (as we look) of ALL these other THINGS & then WHAT ARE all THOSE THINGS BACK THERE behind him?

WELL, I did tell you THESE APOLLO MISSIONS were not just simply MOON ROCK Types!
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3237 by Paul Conway
ONWARDS & UPWARDS (kinda)

Final STRANGE THING (for now) is something again that has long been rumoured about the MOON.

A STRUCTURE known in some circles as THE SHARD, a tower like structure of ARTIFICAL means, it's been said it was photographed by the RUSSIANS way back when but of course has gone into MYTH.

Well, I noticed this upon viewing one of these APOLLO MISSION'S FOOTAGE.

Maybe not quiet as clear cut as the others I've shown you today but still a WOW! if TRUE ?

I'll begin with the long shot showing a good section of the MOON & equipment clearly from the APOLLO MISSION (makes a change :lol: )
Head upwards :dry: from this to the top of that ridge & then follow this down to the left hand side there we shall meet up with this (if for real?) quiet remarkable structure upon our MOON.

Now again, I appreciate some will simply say it's a reflection (well not this time as for a change it is NOT a RELECTION) but they might say ok then ARTEFACT or trick of the light, something, anything...it can't be a STRUCTURE (TOWER LIKE) standing up from the MOON?

WHY NOT?

The MOON is larger than the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, it's been there well before we showed up & there is every chance others discovered it, investigated it & perhaps even mined it before we got there!
You'll NOTICE the 3 star like objects too (to the right of it) BUT OF COURSE as NASA pointed out...THESE CANNOT BE 'STARS' no stars were captured upon the APOLLO Missions Photographs....HMMM....What are they THEN?

Let's take a CLOSER LOOK at this THING (TOWER? SHARD?)

It certainly has a yet again a curious, fairly uniform SHAPE to it, see the top of it, seems to have two similar smaller towers or sections either side of it.

If some people are right? this could be an ALIEN OUTPOST left on the MOON as part of the MONITORING of US who were probably just about showing up on this PLANET, something to at least consider I think, then again this may well be NOTHING, it doesn't last long I must say but when you've seen other shots of a tower like structure on our MOON & read about other similar things IS IT REALLY TOO STRANGE to CONSIDER such a thing might be on there?
Attachments: