• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #3533 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: YOUR 1st EVER LOOK at an ALIEN on the MOON
Well that LOOKS like an ALIEN type to me caught in this reflection & then there's ALL of THAT stuff going on over here to the right hand side of it.

NO official NASA photographs from this AREA captured in this reflective visor shot...FUNNY THAT huh?

I often wonder if NASA took the decision early on in their SPACE MISSIONS to keep anything that might involve other species out there (close to us) SECRET? well clearly it would seem so to me, but like I have said previously WHY?

Most folks thesedays (even those not interested in such things) must realise WE ARE NOT ALONE (they probably don't expect them to be so close) but it's the SO WHAT? if that's TRUE? what's the big problem with calling it?
And obviously there are OTHER considerations that come into PLAY but it's clearly annoying that only a select few KNOW FOR SURE (of course I believe it too but we don't have everything they have...for if you think they don't have MORE & BETTER photographs & FILM of such places I would say you have to be JOKING! they have 'em)
If they are worried about RELGIONS then one day they will simply have to BITE the BULLET & get on with it, yup many believes may fall by the wayside once we discover MORE about them & possibly more about OURSELVES.

Just how LONG do they leave it though?

Personally, I think we are on the crest of learning about all this (not just because I would like to know) but because there are more & more folks beginning to venture into OUTER SPACE & to the MOON & places in OUR SYSTEM (where all of the clues lie)

WHO will be the 1st BIG LEADER / NATION or COMPANY to DISCLOSE the TRUTH? and in so doing creating 'HISTORY' for them, us, THE WORLD.

I PRAY to GOD it is not TRUMP or PUTIN, NASA have already said IT WON'T BE THEM!!! which is one VERY STRANGE STATEMENT for one of their folks to make, so WHO? perhaps it will be the PRESIDENT of CHINA? I would be ok with that.
Or perhaps it will just become so evident that we won't need any confirmation...we'll just know...but then the QUESTIONS will follow.

And frankly a day or so afterwards (for most) it will probably back to what's Kim Kardashian doing today? :lol: and back to your FACEBOOK postings! Ah Holly that sweet lady was surely right (such things are NONSENSE) but hey this is the way our WORLD has HEADED in? I can only LAUGH for the alternative is to CRY.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Paul Conway.