Who created the Moon

• Fawkes
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Also known as Lee
More
3 years 8 months ago #696 by Fawkes
Fawkes replied the topic: Who created the Moon

James Parker wrote: I have Martin. Now I have eaten my hat and rescind my previous opinion... delete delete!! Where is the delete button?!?!?!
It does look interesting and a great animation also

He he I noticed there's no delete button too. Be careful what you say people! Just like real life you can't delete your past. :p

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #701 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Who created the Moon
Martin, it wouldn't just be one small step for man and one giant leap for mankind! it would be something altogeather on a different level to anything ever gone before it, I have no doubts it will happen one day (we will have our 2001 discovery moment...and by that I don't mean the ship) just not this time probably :-(

Thanks for that link showing the GIF, this is the best look i've seen of Ceres so far, some great, clear imagery here and i still think they look like lights similar to those seen from earth orbit looking down on our populated cities (it's ice though I just know it...we couldn't be that lucky to be
the first humans to realise that we're truly not alone? or could we?)

I would really like to know if they have tried taken photo's from the darkside because that would clear things up once and for all...for if still bright then something's up :-)

James, i understand how it might look like crash debris with all those extra marks (lights)

All part of the fun Fawkes (and there's an edit button which i've used numerous times, thankfully)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Paul Conway.
More
3 years 8 months ago #703 by Doug
Doug replied the topic: Who created the Moon

Fawkes wrote:

James Parker wrote: I have Martin. Now I have eaten my hat and rescind my previous opinion... delete delete!! Where is the delete button?!?!?!

He he I noticed there's no delete button too. Be careful what you say people! Just like real life you can't delete your past. :p

Only the mods can ;)

Minnaloushe creeps through the grass,
From moonlit place to place,
The sacred moon overhead,
Has taken a new phase.
(The Cat and the Moon - William Butler Yeats)
More
3 years 8 months ago #704 by Doug
Doug replied the topic: Who created the Moon

Fawkes wrote:

Only the mods can (delete posts) ;)

Minnaloushe creeps through the grass,
From moonlit place to place,
The sacred moon overhead,
Has taken a new phase.
(The Cat and the Moon - William Butler Yeats)
  • James Parker
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Man...... I Love Science!
More
3 years 8 months ago #724 by James Parker
James Parker replied the topic: Who created the Moon
Hehe - I know. I'm eager to find out what the spots are though....

@JP_Astronomy