Your Strength Is Your Knowledge!

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #2238 by Faber
Faber created the topic: Your Strength Is Your Knowledge!
In your life, there have been various instances where you might have been questioned about your strengths and weaknesses. These are moments where individuals usually go blank. Despite knowing all about yourself, it gets difficult to let others know about your strengths and weaknesses. You are not alone as it happens with majority of the people. In school life, a teacher might ask you about your strengths and weakness. During your college years, there are going to be various events when you are questioned about your strengths and weaknesses. In the university, there are various scenarios where you might be interviewed about your strengths and weaknesses. I have been through this a lot of time. After all these years from education to career, I have developed an opinion on it which some might agree and some might disagree with.

In my opinion, the only strength that one has is knowledge. With wider knowledge, people are able to list down and illustrate their strengths and weaknesses easily. However, an individual with same strengths and weaknesses might not voice about it or list it down properly because of lesser knowledge. So I think that knowledge is one strength that shapes your every attribute according to it. More knowledge, better attributes and vice versa. In my opinion, just like knowledge which is valued by degrees, experience is also one’s strength. This the reason that people with higher experience are valued more. However, experience is now being valued with online programs that rewards non fake college degrees offered by online institutes. If your strength is experience, you can get it valued through it.

The conclusion of my opinion is that one strength and weakness is basically knowledge. If your knowledge is deep, then you are actually able to list down your strengths and weaknesses. However, if your knowledge is not up-to-the-mark, then you might not actually discover your strengths and weaknesses.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Faber.