Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 years 10 months ago #1690 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)
Really surprised how quiet these boards are these days (I guess sadly my prediction over on the Kickstarter boards has proven correct)

For those non members I see viewing the boards sometimes...

How about that so called sighting of that mothership :) close to Europa & Jupiter...hey who knows?
It's probably a lens flare or camera fault but if that was up there than Wow! it looks big.
We'll find something one day (if we haven't already)
Check out the story here...

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-...r-s-moon-Europa.html

If it's been faked...then I hate the guy, if genuine and not a fault then what it is? and well done to the guy that captured it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fozia
More
2 years 10 months ago #1691 by Fozia
Fozia replied the topic: Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)
You are ready to be a Mars One Astronaut I see ;) I commend you for keeping the forums alive :)
More
2 years 10 months ago #1692 by Fozia
Fozia replied the topic: Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)
I would wait for a more reputable source to report the sighting of an alien mothership than the Daily Mail... ;)

My leading theory is that is just a photoshopped fake, the second theory is that there is a perfectly rational explanation to a natural phenomenon in that area...

Here is a relevant quote from Mr Neil De Grasse Tyson:

"“There’s a fascinating frailty of the human mind that psychologists know all about, called “argument from ignorance.” This is how it goes. Remember what the “U” stands for in “UFO”? You see lights flashing in the sky. You’ve never seen anything like this before and don’t understand what it is. You say, “It’s a UFO!” The “U” stands for “unidentified.”
But then you say, “I don’t know what it is; it must be aliens from outer space, visiting from another planet.” The issue here is that if you don’t know what something is, your interpretation of it should stop immediately. You don’t then say it must be X or Y or Z. That’s argument from ignorance. It’s common. I’m not blaming anybody; it may relate to our burning need to manufacture answers because we feel uncomfortable about being steeped in ignorance.”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson, Space Chronicles: Facing the Ultimate Frontier"
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 years 10 months ago #1693 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)
Hi Forza, frankly at this point (just over one year gone) i'll take any feedback and/or discussion :-)

I'm trying to keep things going a little (even if at times it's a fairly tongue in cheek subject, I know many professionals such as scientists, professors and politicans do not like to discuss such things as they only like to deal in facts....fair enough!)

Funny you mentioning Mars as I have only just watched "The Martian" and it is a film I can thoroughly recommend to anyone reading this, it is a thrilling, funny & emotional film and far better than i'd imagined (a good part of this is down to Ridley Scott's direction)

Yes I would concur with your statement concerning The Daily Mail and yes although I do have a big interest in this subject ('U' FO's and possible ET's) I will only truly believe it when I see it....which is kinda funny as I kinda have...Those 2 photo's I have taken still intrigue me (the saucer shape craft close to the train heading over the viaduct and the BIG craft / structure on the Moon I captured during the BloodMoon Eclipse...what are they? that thing on the Moon is HUGE and has a SHADOW)

I do HATE fakers and those as you say that might manipulate photo's or information, I WANT to KNOW THE TRUTH (whatever that might be even if I don't like the answers and I would love for someone to tell me what those things are in those two photo's, actually there are some strange things on a few of those BloodMoon photo's I've taken)

My father & I have discussed this subject along with fact based 'Space' subjects for many years (hence the interest in this mission of ours) and based on our gut and yes some of the material we have read/seen we do come down on the side of 'WE ARE NOT ALONE' (to be so would be even more AMAZING) and that there must be intelligent alien life within our own galaxy, never mind the universe as a whole or possible multi-universes or even other dimensions?

We also do wonder about TIME...Einstein may well have been correct but I got a feeling even he had no idea of the BIG PICTURE...if Universes, multi dimensions existed before our own then just when did time begin and how? How could something have ALWAYS existed?

As a race we are still cracking our egg open (too slowly for me) and venturing from our shell Earth (Deep down I really do LOVE THIS PLANET)

Who knows how long it will take for us to fully understand what we are truly a part of?
And do some of the government already know? is it so silly to think they might?

Let us assume here that the governments of the world have been withholding disclosure of alien contact, are we as a race ready? we are an angry, unequal and war like race (there is an argument to say that those in charge Government's, the Military and the Dark Governments are to blame for this perception...most of us normal folk are not too angry, believe in equality and would love to have PEACE)

I would LOVE to meet an EBE, yes without a doubt it would be unnerving and scary the first time but hopefully it would become easier and despite they're probable advancement over us i would hope they would see us as a friendly race with no threat to them (an interesting thought is that DNA was rearranged and that we (Humans) may have been created by them...making them our ......

Yeah I know that is a huge can of worms, especially with regards to religion)
See, maybe the governments do have a good reason to keep things hushed up :-)

I do think we might (not even accounting for back engineered otherworldly craft tech) have far better & superior technology to that we have now (Black Ops stuff) and that it is being withheld from us.
Show me the prove? maybe your reply, understandable but we just do not seem to have advanced as quickly (it seems to me) as i thought we would when i was but a young boy way back in the 1970's/80's.
I could be wrong but I think there's a decent chance we've been zipping around the Moon and some of of our Planets in our SS for a good while? obviously no prove just something I think might be likely...may be wrong but that does seem to be a good batch of information to say otherwise.

SORRY Forzia, I am going on here a bit (it's been SOOO QUIET) :-) obviously it's a subject that interests me.
Even if it is ALL FAKE and STORIES and FICTION surely something within these stories, photo's information could be true...and if so then what ever it is does interest and hopefully some others reading this here?

I would love for someone high up to read this and get in contact and say YES your right, here's the prove and this is why we've kept things secret (and if a valid reason? although I have my doubts...humans are very selfish, especially governments and military then I would also agree to keep quiet...I would just LOVE to know if any of these stories are really real...

MOONBASES? be it Alien...dark-side of the Moon or Human) Phobos? hollow? natural? CERES? looks to have been proven to be Salt deposits.

Tech making SPACECRAFT more like aircraft able to zip around the Moon and our Planets in minutes?

ALIENS? do they exist? yes I think so but do the governments / military / black projects know this for real? how many species are there out there?

Europa photo is probably a flaw

ISS? has it been buzzed by intelligently operated craft? not talking space debris here.

Neil deGrasse Tyson he's wonderful isn't he and I enjoyed his updated version of Carl Sagan's 'COSMOS' you know he was a student of Mr Sagan's (it has been said that Carl Sagan knew more than he let on...TRUE? FALSE? who knows, there is even a scene in the SF series Dark Skies that shows him in and around this kinda thing at the time of the 1960's.

Come on Folks...Join in...I don't mind criticism and i'm always happy to change my mind given the correct facts but for now I really do believe there is something to be said about some of these stories (EVEN some of the astronauts have gone on record now!)

BTW Forzia have you taken anymore interesting photo's yet with your new equipment? be it of the Moon or the other Planets?

I'm done :-)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
2 years 10 months ago #1694 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Is this how it feels in space all alone :-)
Oh forgot to add this link...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/bl...lueplanetproject.htm

Is there any breath of truth to this? or is it simply a fantasy based written documentary?

Also makes for good reading (especially with our LM-1:-) project) is this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

Project Horizon was a consideration way back when...and nothing happened?
Scroll down to the references and click and download the Volume II Technical Considerations and Plans...it makes for interesting reading.

There is even mention of 'Shackleton's Crater' a proposed landing site for LM1 and one that is said to be a perfect place for any MoonBase :-)

ENJOY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abi