Last Post by Paul Conway!!!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 7 months ago #1180 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Last Post by Paul Conway!!!
I don't want to keep seeing this every time I vist on the forum topics!!!

I thought this site would be choc-a-block with hundreds if not thousands of new users & comments!

I'll be honest, I'm a little worried...should I be? we LOVE Space but I'm still not sure the general public do?
To most they probably think it's for geeks, I remember in the schools I attended they hardly taught anything
to do with Space (other than the name of the planets) it was thanks to my father and Tv that I learned more.
I wish they'd teach more in-depth Space lessons (even in and perhaps especially in primary school when they're
probably more open to it and don't see it as uncool or geeky)

Could we please get the latest membership numbers lm1admin?
More
3 years 7 months ago #1182 by Darryl James Cooper
Darryl James Cooper replied the topic: Last Post by Paul Conway!!!
Try to be calm and patient Paul. I agree that it would have been fantastic to see a huge surge in members but lets not forget that it has only been six months since the Kickstarter campaign, we have a long way to go and the LM1 team are just finding their feet There has been some great news and articles and I'm sure that once a real promotional campaign gets out there the numbers will begin to rise.

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”
Dr. Carl Sagan
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 7 months ago #1188 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Last Post by Paul Conway!!!
Hi Paul, I've just replied to your other comment in "Spread the word", so do go and have a look, as I think it will really cheer you up :)

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...