Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come

• Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #1437 by Stavy
Stavy created the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
As promised a little hint of what's to come in the next few weeks.

Our Website and forums are being upgraded in preparation for lots of new and exciting features. It will be easier to navigate and find what you are looking for, plus make the platform better able to support all the new developments that will be announced in late September. (Excited yet????).

There will be a re-vamped and sleek new Space Store opening just in time for some great new merchandise to be launched on Friday, as well as lots of other exciting new products arriving in the next few weeks.

There has been some confusion over where the LM1 forums end and where the Collaboration platform starts - the forums are being changed to make this clearer.

There might also be some news about Digital Capsules, but we can't allow you too much excitement in one go, so that can wait :evil: (Evil Laugh)

Looking forward to all the new merch goodies in the Store personally, I am such a geek!

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abi, Paul Conway, Angela Lamont
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 4 months ago #1442 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
:evil: Always knew you had that Evil Laugh :-)

This is more exciting and fun news...An upgrade to the site, new merch (including that pin) and news on the Digital Capsules? hmmm well if I've read between the lines from the hints Angela has given us this will be either confirmation of how much space we are each to have and/or transfer of data is to commence :-) if so who will be the first to download such material & will they allow it to be viewed?

Things are afoot, maybe a leg, whatever...we're on the move :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela Lamont
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1443 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
Yes, exciting things on their way on Friday! It's certainly not all about the merchandise - there's much more...but as you seem to like these sneak previews, here's another...

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Conway, Stavy
  • Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #1444 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
ooh ooh ooh me likey... me want.... gimme... :woohoo:

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
More
3 years 4 months ago #1445 by Darryl James Cooper
Darryl James Cooper replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
Angela, you are a master of tease!

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”
Dr. Carl Sagan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela Lamont
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1447 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
All will become clear tomorrow afternoon, Darryl ;)

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...