Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come

• Fawkes
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Also known as Lee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1459 by Fawkes
Fawkes replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
Same here. I do have a very small amount of photos on my old Facebook profile of my school trip to Rome though so I linked it for those. I've just finished a journal entry too. I hope to write one once every few months maybe and it can make up the bulk of my archive. It seems good so far but I imagine at some point down the line in a few years this would need to be uploaded to LM1. one piece of software lasting or being relevant for 10 years is not likely. It's still pretty decent for now though. Can upload photos locally or through one drive or anything really. Having wrote a diary entry and attached a photo to it you can click the ". . ." which usually means more options and send it to the pre made "lunar time capsule" collection. I suppose it will be whatever's in that collection that will eventually be uploaded. Seems like a plan but when it comes to the uploading to LM1 I think that should be open months before launch otherwise a few million uploads at the last minute are just gonna cause big network problems but they already know that.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.
  • Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #1496 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
I don't have a facebook account! Used a rather sparse twitter account to test it with and it is easy to make journal entries and add photos from your own files, but you do need to have at least one account before you can access those functions. Looks like we might all be dragged kicking and screaming into the social media world....

Haven't worked out how to add music or video yet though...

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
More
3 years 3 months ago #1585 by Abi
Abi replied the topic: Forum Upgrade - A Taste of Things to Come
I don't have a Facebook account either. Might consider one, but twitter looks better : )