Problems accessing the forum.

More
3 years 8 months ago #56 by Stavy
Stavy created the topic: Problems accessing the forum.
Please accept our apologies if you are still having issues accessing the website. We have been in touch with the website developers who have advised that this problem is due our website’s firewall blocking some users. It is likely that this is because the IP address being used is registered on a spam database, as an IP that has been used for spam or spam-like activity.

If this is affecting you, we advise that you initially try logging in using another device such as a tablet or mobile phone. If the problem continues however, we will provide further assistance.

We hope this helps but if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to get in touch on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

The LM1 Team.

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fawkes
More
3 years 8 months ago #160 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Problems accessing the forum.
Hilarious that I seem to be the one having the most problems with the forum at the moment. I've not been banned, honest guv... :)

More
3 years 8 months ago #168 by Stavy
Thanks to our lovely Site admin for sorting me out :)

Now.. where was I?

More
3 years 8 months ago #186 by Stavy
Apologies all, it seems that one of the casualties of my technical glitch earlier was to lose all the thanks I had given and received. They appear to have found the received thanks, but not the given. This is too small a thing to bother them with, and i'll be going round putting them back in as I read.

I like to thank the people who respond to things I have posted like 'introduce yourself'. Sometimes I'll just have read a post that was interesting, but that I have nothing to add to, so a 'thank you' shows I have read and appreciated it. I won't thank every single post as that defeats the whole point of it! I promise I haven't been going round taking all the thanks back :lol: