LM1 Merchandise Ideas

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #304 by Abi
Abi created the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
I'd like to start this thread so that members can add ideas about new Lunar Mission One merchandise.

I think the present items in the space store are very stylish and I do appreciate LM1 for producing these. Although I realise it's early days it would be brilliant if LM1 could extend their range of t-shirts. In particular, I would love to see one designed for women, being perhaps fitted etc, with a 'V neck' :) Perhaps a polo shirt would look pretty smart too, with LM1 embroidered on the chest. Maybe Mike de Souza could design one... B)

LM1, Luminauts and Lunineers your views would be appreciated... let me know what you think
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Abi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerry, Doug
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #305 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
There is so much they could do with merchandise over the next few years I think. Pens, Mouse mats, memory sticks, mugs, original art, book marks, binders, base ball caps etc etc.

Probably go for a nice coffee mug with a good picture of the moon on it with the Lunar Mission One logo. Where do you stop :-)

My other signature is much better than this one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerry
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #306 by Abi
Abi replied the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
I would like to suggest to Lunar Mission One if it may be possible for the schools who are backer members, to run a competition allowing the winning student to have his/her design used for some merch. I think it's important to encourage the youngsters to contribute to this as much as possible. :)

Also, whilst I can agree that practically any merchandise can be attained, it would be gratifying to see some Fair-trade items etc, even digital goods such as ebooks, games, or 'eco-friendly' stuff. B)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Abi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerry, Fawkes
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #307 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
I really like that schools idea Abi, what a great way to get engagement.

My other signature is much better than this one!
  • Fawkes
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Also known as Lee
More
3 years 8 months ago #308 by Fawkes
Fawkes replied the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
Yeah I'm pretty sure the schools one will happen at some point. Maybe towards the end though when lm1 is hugely popular. For merch I suggest a lander model about the size of a cup. As a car or office desk decoration though I bet the real thing hasn't been fully designed yet. Or maybe as collectables have the current design for 2015,then a newer design if there is one in 2016 etc.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abi
More
3 years 8 months ago #309 by Abi
Abi replied the topic: LM1 Merchandise Ideas
Hi Fawkes, a lander model like you mentioned, would be an excellent idea if it were to be 3D printed.