The Daily Drivel Thread.

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 2 months ago #1592 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Hi Darryl, very nice of you to ask (and funny enough I have had a short spell in hospital, had a few bad weeks, think I know what it was but i'm awaiting a scan, fingers crossed I should be given the thumbs up before Christmas)

Yes I'm still here :) I've tried to keep the posts coming but sadly there's very little in the way of replies these days (To be honest i prefer to read new topics than create them) so I've wained (I suspected this might happen when we moved here but had hoped maybe new members would be added but who knows if we've added any? we certainly don't see many new member posts here)

Yes very much enjoyed our earlier wonderful discussions on all kinds of subjects (as you know I seem to have an opinion on everything...and yet in person I'm rather a quiet, gentle and laid back person)

Name your topic of choice Darryl and perhaps we can get something going again :)
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 2 months ago #1595 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Hi Paul, I very much hope the news is good for you and that you manage to distract yourself between now and the scan results.

It's good to hear from you too Darryl and to touch base with the LM1 community, new and old members alike. I've had a very busy period - I've handed over my responsibilities as a co-director of a software company to focus my energies on creating art, music and words. I've spent the last month on updating some of my websites and I've almost completed the most important changes so now I've time to contribute to the LM1 community discussions once again.

Although I've dipped in and out over the last few months and I'm aware of the main LM1 site/shop changes and news, I need to catch up with the posts before I dive back in with my own contributions.

Mike
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 2 months ago #1596 by Paul Conway
Cheers Mike, appreciate the kind words.
I'm feeling much better just now but I wouldn't want anyone to be in the kind of pain I experienced a few weeks ago, as I understand it, it's nothing too serious but the scan when I get it should clear up any other possibilities...plenty to of things to distract me, although at the time of my admission nothing could have distracted me from the pain.

I will say this...To everyone of you try to stay as stress free as you can and drink plenty of water per day (each person should drink the same in water as a 2 litre Cola bottle) that's a lot and many don't know this but it will help to keep you healthy.

Been awhile Mike...hope there's more art in the pipeline soon?
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 2 months ago #1597 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Hi Paul, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. We seem to need far more water than perhaps we appreciate.

Yes, I'm working on a new artwork which I hope to complete by the end of the week.

Keep well!

Mike
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 2 months ago #1598 by Paul Conway
Thank-You Mike i'll try me best :)
Speaking as one of the old Kickstarter members I think we all look forward to your latest art and it's been awhile...so something to look forward to.