Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May

More
3 years 8 months ago #128 by Doug
Doug replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
Bit further away for me, so won't make this one unfortunately.

I will be there in spirit though (if not in body) ;)

Wishing all who travel a safe journey, there's no doubt a great day will be had by all, and looking forward to the pre-event and post-event posts on this thread. :)

Minnaloushe creeps through the grass,
From moonlit place to place,
The sacred moon overhead,
Has taken a new phase.
(The Cat and the Moon - William Butler Yeats)
More
3 years 8 months ago #133 by Jesper Christensen
Jesper Christensen replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
Have been looking very much forward to this event, but i'm still debating the practicality of it with myself since the hike from Beijing would take round about 11 hours.

So I'll most likely not attend this time but for sure the next time
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #331 by Abi
Abi replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
I really would like to go, unfortunately I'm unable to make this one. :( If there are to be more arranged for the future, then I could definitely consider that for sure! :) The event on the 30th of May sounds very good indeed, so if anyone is unsure whether to buy tickets for the Lunar Mission One event, my advice is to not stall any longer... go and buy your tickets now before there are none left!!!! :woohoo: Or you'll miss a brilliant day out! ;) :)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Abi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommotian
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 8 months ago #455 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
Stavy's right - comfort is the order of the day...especially as we're all travelling from here, there and everywhere! LM1 t-shirts welcome, of course!

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stavy
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 8 months ago #458 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event
Look Fawkes, the later trains are cheaper...and leave time for a gathering afterwards! :o) ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandf.../NOT/300515/1800/dep

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fawkes
  • Fawkes
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Also known as Lee
More
3 years 8 months ago #493 by Fawkes
Fawkes replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event
I'll consider it but probably not still. A pretty hefty expense financially for me right now :) maybe next time. Thanks though for the link.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.