Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May

More
3 years 7 months ago #930 by chris perkins
chris perkins replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
As an individual who is not good at paper folding and not wanting to be left out, if I staple my founder backer mission badge to my forehead, will that do? :P Looking forward to Saturday!
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #931 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
Hi Chris, you could try! If you fancy a less painful alternative you're welcome to download the attached PDF which has a few roughly hewn crescent moon badges, print, then snip the one you most like to size with a pair of scissors, and stick with double sided tape :)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mike de Sousa.
More
3 years 7 months ago #935 by chris perkins
chris perkins replied the topic: Lunar Mission One Event - Royal Institute 30th May
Many thanks Mike, I think I like your suggestion better and thanks for the Moon Badges :cheer:
  • Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #943 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
Genius Mike!

So..

Mike
Stavy
Chris P
Steve C
Angela L
Jame1821
gavhen
Andrew Rix
Chris Welch (possibly?)

for the mini meetup within the meetup. Say 1.30pm at the RI Café? Anyone else?

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Stavy.
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 7 months ago #944 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
Envious :-) I can't wait to hear all the tales from the event.

My other signature is much better than this one!
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 7 months ago #945 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
Stavy, I'll have to nip off about 1:30pm to make sure all is ready for the event, but intend to be in the RI café around opening time at 12:30pm-1pm(ish!).

Looking forward to meeting you all. And possibly filming some of you...anyone fancy putting their "lunar story" down on video? :o)

Later in the afternoon we'll be having an open Q&A session where you can pitch questions to the team...would you guys help me out in kicking things off at the beginning? You must have questions and it would be great if one or two of you would break the ice for the shy ones :D

Also, I wanted to ask, is anyone planning to Periscope any of the afternoon?

Lastly, I'm afraid we don't have credit card facilities this time for the merch, so if anyone is planning to buy t-shirts or perhaps wants to be one of the very very first to own some other LM1 branded merch (grins a knowing grin), then remember to bring cash!

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...