Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May

More
3 years 7 months ago #1028 by chris perkins
chris perkins replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
It was wonderful to meet you all on Saturday and what a wonderful, diverse interesting and above all welcoming collection of people you are :cheer: Indeed my life has become a little bit richer as a result, so a big thanks to you all.

Mike, your Artwork is most wonderful Sir! Hard to pick a favourite but POD is so intriguing, what is it?

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike de Sousa
More
3 years 7 months ago #1029 by SteveC
SteveC replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
Am I the only one who see's a snooker player in the middle of that picture? :unsure: Now I'm worried. >.<

I will do SCIENCE to it.
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #1031 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
Thanks Angela, and great to meet you too.

Thanks for your kind words Chris. I'm with you - there were so very many interesting folks at the event. I've uploaded a new page on the gallery with my thoughts about Pod which you spotted on the main gallery page - I hope you enjoy a closer look. Pod was originally named Space Pod but I preferred the ambiguity of "Pod". You'll find the piece on a special page for you all to view . I'll likely link to this in a couple of days from the creative area on this forum once I'm completely happy with everything. I return quite often to improve anything I work on during the early stages - it's a constant phase of re-visits and refinement.

Steve, you are a man of vision! :)
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mike de Sousa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris perkins
More
3 years 7 months ago #1036 by pebhidecs
pebhidecs replied the topic: Lunar Mission 1 Event Royal Institution 30th May
It was a pleasure meeting you and the other helpers at the Royal Institute Stavy.

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET
Systems Engineer
HIDECS Consultancy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stavy