The Daily Drivel Thread.

More
3 years 8 months ago #611 by Palindrome Bob
Palindrome Bob replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.

Abi wrote: Palindrome Bob I've been looking forward to reading your comments. Where have you been?! :)

Lurking, obviously. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abi
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #620 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Abi along with Darryl & Stavy as one of the first early posters on the Kickstarter forum & here...we must NOT lose any of you, you / they
are the lifeblood of these forums.
I'm surprised I've found the time to post so many myself to be honest and like Abi maybe as this gets bigger and hopefully
more popular (if this happens we'll know it's a BIG success) I may well cut back a little and just wallow in it's success with a HAPPY SMILE on my face.
Abi must STAY!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Paul Conway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abi
  • Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #719 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
King of the Blues, BB King passed away peacefully in his sleep. One of the all-time greatest guitarists, and a personal favourite.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32747861

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago #734 by Paul Conway
A TALENT for sure :-( Sad news

My drivel news today is (and some might remember me ordering one on the Kickstarter Forum) that my Kellogg's Spoon has
finally arrived...I think they sent it via a Rocketship around the Moon :-) as it took best part of 2 months for my first to get to me.

On it it simply reads...LUNAR MISSION

Another I have coming should read...LUNAR M ONE.

And my 3rd and final one (to date) should simply read SPECTRE (as a HUGE 007 fan I thought this would be fun)
I'll give it to my Dad and he can pretend to be head of SPECTRE :-) BloFeld

Very Well made Spoons to be fair and BOXED too, nice...GET 3 promotional Boxes, insert the codes online along
with your details and what you'd like enscribed on your Spoon then sit back and wait and wait and wait :-)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago #787 by Paul Conway
No Drivel in 2 days+ :-) surely NOT?

Just watched "Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell" period drama's are certainly NOT my kinda thing normally but
as it involves 'magic' & 'fantasy' elements I thought I'd give it a go, glad I did, great start, very much enjoyed it, it
had a touch of HAMMER films to it, I especially liked Mr Norrell's first magic trick within the cathedral / church.
I would recommend it (so far)
More
3 years 8 months ago #792 by Doug
Doug replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.

Paul Conway wrote: No Drivel in 2 days+ :-) surely NOT?

Just watched "Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell" period drama's are certainly NOT my kinda thing normally but
as it involves 'magic' & 'fantasy' elements I thought I'd give it a go, glad I did, great start, very much enjoyed it, it
had a touch of HAMMER films to it, I especially liked Mr Norrell's first magic trick within the cathedral / church.
I would recommend it (so far)

I must check that one out Paul.

Some drivel?

Over this side of the pond, the big news for weeks/months has been the same sex marriage referendum next Friday (22 May). What is unique is that Ireland will be the first country in the world to enact this into law by popular vote, if a majority of the electorate vote in favour this coming Friday. As of now polls have the yes side winning very comfortably, but these things can never be assumed. I think most people are tired of the continuous campaign by both sides and constant media saturation and just want voting finality at this stage.

Minnaloushe creeps through the grass,
From moonlit place to place,
The sacred moon overhead,
Has taken a new phase.
(The Cat and the Moon - William Butler Yeats)