The Daily Drivel Thread.

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #428 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Dammit, I bow to our GREAT leader :-)

Martin, I used to enjoy F1 but way back when we had Mansell, Prost, Senna & Hill, Coultard.

I still have some interest in it (i'm a huge sports fan) but just not so much thesedays.
I'm still not sure about Hamilton, he's clearly a talented & quick driver (good overtaker unlike Vetel)
but as a guy I find him a little arrogant, think he's chilled a bit more this year but just not sure.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #448 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
I know what you mean Paul about Hamilton, when he is winning he seems an affable kind of chap but when its not going his way he comes across as not a nice person at all. Good race yesterday though and Monaco in a couple of weeks.

My other signature is much better than this one!
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago #476 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
Yeah Monaco is a classic racetrack but it's all about the qualifying here but due to the nature of the
course it's more an even playfield, should be interesting, have the Beeb got that one Live?
More
3 years 8 months ago #541 by Palindrome Bob
Palindrome Bob replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.

Fawkes wrote: We will all be admirals by the end of the month :p no matter.

You all noticed I didn't comment much on the Kickstarter comments so I'm going to do the same here which means it will be some time before I reach a new rank but that doesn't bother me. Will be an even longer time before I reach admiral then. B)
  • Stavy
  • Stavy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #542 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.
we can't all be masters of the universe, so I am asking the developer peeps if they could up the thresholds a bit. Otherwise it will be all over by the end of the week...

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #543 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: The Daily Drivel Thread.

Paul Conway wrote: Yeah Monaco is a classic racetrack but it's all about the qualifying here but due to the nature of the
course it's more an even playfield, should be interesting, have the Beeb got that one Live?

I am not sure of it's live on the BBC Paul, am a Sky F1 man myself. Saying that I would be surprised if the BBC doesn't have it.

My other signature is much better than this one!