Introduce Yourself

More
3 years 8 months ago #330 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
I hate iPad... It insists it knows better than me what I meant to say. Bob, that is supposed to read welcome to the moggie not the movie... Heheh..

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
More
3 years 8 months ago #352 by Palindrome Bob
Palindrome Bob replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Stavy wrote: I hate iPad... It insists it knows better than me what I meant to say. Bob, that is supposed to read welcome to the moggie not the movie... Heheh..

Indeed, I wondered what movie you were referring too. :huh:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
3 years 8 months ago #353 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome Bob.
Abi...that really is my Dad inside this helmet...was a bit silly and drew glasses and eyes
on it though (which you probably can't see being so small)
I'm a little surprised one of my favourite LM-1 ladies hasn't made an entrance yet :-(
But Angela's probably doing the Avengers thing (Mrs Peel Tv version) and is getting the word
out there :-)
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #359 by Fozia
Fozia replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Greetings everyone! My name is Fozia and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm an Electrical Engineer by Education and currently work with Cisco Systems as a Technical Project Manager delivering Video solutions to a variety of Service Providers and Media Companies. I'm thrilled to be a member of the Lunar Mission One Team and have had the privilege of being selected to be a Lunar Mission One Labs Administrator. Looking forward to helping our global team of brilliant minds work together and solving the challenges that Lunar Mission One will present.

I have been passionate about Astronomy and Space Travel since I was a child. I was a member of the Young Astronauts of Canada and as a teenager had the privilege to attend the United States Space Camp in Huntsville Alabama on the Space Shuttle Pilot Track. The only reason I am not working in the space industry is because my university location did not offer any Space Engineering programs. As well, at the time I graduated, Canada had a very few career opportunities in the space industry (the Canadarm had long been built and you only need a few engineers to maintain it :) )

The last few years has seen a blossoming of growth of the private space industry which brings me great optimism. This is an exciting time to be living in and all of us will play a part in seeing humanity push beyond our earthly borders to explore the universe.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Fozia. Reason: clarification
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike de Sousa, Abi, Palindrome Bob, Martin P, Stavy
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 8 months ago #360 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hi Fozia! Welcome to the forum and thanks for helping out as a Lunar Mission One Labs Administrator!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fozia
  • Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #361 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome Fozia :-)

My other signature is much better than this one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fozia