Introduce Yourself

• Martin P
  • What ever you do, don't press the button
More
3 years 8 months ago #268 by Martin P
Martin P replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Stavy wrote: To be clear, anyone can start a thread on any subject they choose within the relevant categories. Whether it is a successful one will depend only on how the members react and reply to it.

Yes I should have made that a bit clearer :)

Really looking forward to getting to know all our members on here, who will be our next person to introduce themselves I wonder.......

My other signature is much better than this one!
More
3 years 8 months ago #302 by Abi
Abi replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Paul Conway, who???
More
3 years 8 months ago #303 by Abi
Darryl James Cooper, no absolutely glued to the iMac...and the iPad can't read enough screens at the same time ;)
More
3 years 8 months ago #327 by Palindrome Bob
Palindrome Bob replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Stavy wrote: who will be our next person to introduce themselves I wonder.......

Umm, me? :P

Bob here, and also an international member. Live in a small village all on my own, apart from my beautiful hunter-black cat. I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to contribute to this endeavour apart from my enthusiasm as numbers are my 'thing'. I am a space geek too though. The further away from Earth, the better. :)

Fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Farscape, Babylon 5 and Firefly. Sci-fi in space is a sure hit in my book, but I also like fantasy. Got a whole bookcase full of books, majority if not all of them fantasy. Still have to read some of those books, as I'm currently reading the 3 'These are the Voyages' books, each of those about one series of ST: TOS.
Right, next, let's see about that avatar, as that's said hunter-cat in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommotian, Abi, Martin P, Stavy
More
3 years 8 months ago #328 by Stavy
Stavy replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Glad you made it ok Bob. Welcome to the movie too :)

Make yourself at home, we are here for the long haul.

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. [/size]
More
3 years 8 months ago #329 by Abi
Yay hi Bob! Good to see you here, having enjoyed hanging out with you in the last forum :) Perhaps you could start a thread somewhere, discuss what books you read and recommend. I, for one, would love to hear what you have in your bookcase! :)